Tinplate for Food Pakcaging and Chemical Packaging
Prime electrical tinplate:
Thickness: 0.15 to 0.50mm
Width: 600 to 1010mm
Temper grade: BA and CA
For metal packaging usage
The Tinplate specification as following:
1, Reference standard: GB2520-88, JIS G3303-1997 and DIN EN10203-91
2, Material: MR, SPCC
3, Thickness available: 0.15mm to 0.50mm
4, Width available: 600mm to 1010 mm
5, Temper grade: T1 - T5 BA and CA both.
6, Tin coating: ordinary 2.8g/2.8g, 5.6g/5.6g, We also can produce according to customers' requests
7,Coil diameter: ID 420/ 508mm, OD from 1,000 to 1,250mm
8,Package: Anti-rust paper,corner protected. by sheet or coils according customer's require.
9, Applications: metal package usage like paint, chemical can,aerosol can and different food can production,
Also battery,electric cable and other industries
|Steel Type || SPCC, MR|
|Thickness and tolerance|| 0.15~0.50mm(Tolerance: _+0.01 mm)|
|Width & tolerance || 300~1000mm (Tolerance: 0~3mm)|
|Cut length & tolerance || 450~``50mm (Tolerance: 0~3mm )|
|Coil inside diameter || 420/508mm|
|Coil Weight || 3~10 MT|
|Passivation || 311|
|Oiling || DOS|
|Surface Finish || Bright, Stone, Silver, Matte|
|Packaging || Seaworthy Standard with wooden pallet|
|Standards Available || GB/T2520, JIS G3303, ASTM A623M & EN10202|
|Special specitications are available on request.|
|Tin coating weight|
|Type||Designation of tin coating weight||Min.average tin coating weight(g/m2)||Former Coating Designation|
|Equal tin coating||1.4/1.4||1.2/1.2||#15|
|Surface finish||Nominal surface roughness (um Ra)||Characteristic|
|Bright finish||≤Q0.35||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw materail strip with extremely fine rubstone fingure by processing.|
|Stone finish||0.25~0.60||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw materail stripfeaturing certain rubstone figures.|
|Silver finish||0.50~1.00||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw material strip with rough matt furface.|
|Matte finish||0.80~2.50||Matt surface of general matt raw material strip without melting treatment.|
- Q:How many kinds of tinplate are there? What is the code number?
- Tinplate is a tin covered with tin, it is not easy to rust, also known as tin iron. This kind of galvanized steel in a long time Chinese called "tin", some people think that the tin plate when the manufacture cans from Macao (English Macao for tinplate imports, readable) so called "tin". There are other statements, such as China used this lamp tin plate made of kerosene, shaped like a horse, so called "tin". The name "tinplate" is not exact. Therefore, in 1973, when the Chinese tin plate meeting was called "tinplate", the official document no longer used the name "tinplate".
- Q:Tinned iron and iron matte tin in difference
- While in tinplate iron or iron matte silver, the surface is sandy, so people often referred to as silver iron, its price is a tin material price is more expensive, generally can usually used without printing packing, for printed cans is usually to is sandy, it is generally. Iron printing, matte iron tensile and hardness of tin iron generally not good, some specifications of tinplate is not suitable for stretching relatively large.
- Q:A tin rust problem for help
- If the cooling water contains more impurities and negative ions, the sterilization process will lead to an electrochemical reaction. The impurity anion will form a galvanic cell between the Fe at the damage of the coating of the tank, which will lead to rust.
- Q:Why tin printing after a layer of light oil
- The performance of tin light oil to complete all printing tin printing, to cover a layer of light oil, to increase the printing surface gloss and anti scratch performance, but also increase a certain hardness, the printing surface coating has certain flexibility and corrosion resistance.
- Q:What is the difference between Maguchi Tetsu tinplate and galvanized board
- Tin plated steel sheet and strip, also known as tinplate, the steel plate (belt) surface tin plated, has good corrosion resistance, non-toxic, can be used as packaging material cans, inside and outside the cable sheath, telecommunications instrument parts, flashlight and other hardware.
- Q:How to open cans
- Swiss Army knife, it has opened the canned fruits with tools under the hook can cover the exterior edge of front edge force canned fruit like a ring, groove cover on the edge of... The pressure inside a circle, do not pay attention to the head word screwdriver pressed in, or it may have wear. Under the hook can cover the exterior edge of front edge force under pressure can, like a ring groove on the side of the roof... Pressed in a circle, do not pay attention to the head word screwdriver pressed in, or you may wear. This tool is also very easy to use.
- Q:Tin can weldingHow can the side of the column of the pop top be welded or pressed?,
- The cans are divided into two cans and three cans of two. Two piece cans by punching a stamping molding, the iron material, equipment and technology requirements are high, so at present only a few large companies have the production capacity of three cans. Relatively the requirements will be relatively low,
- Q:What are the characteristics of different tin process
- Good mechanical properties: tinplate cans relative to other containers, such as plastic, glass, paper containers and strength, and good rigidity, it is not easy to break. It is not only used for small sale packing, but also the main container for large transportation package. 2.: excellent barrier tin barrier properties than any other materials are excellent, gas barrier properties, moisture resistance, shading and aroma were good, and the sealing is reliable, reliable protection products.
- Q:What kind of material is tinplate?
- Tin plate is tin plated steel, that is iron.
- Q:Why tin tin plating?
- Tin is well developed at room temperature. Especially in the 100 degrees, show it is very good, can develop into a very thin foil. Usually, people with foil packaging cigarettes, candy, to prevent damp (in recent years, China has gradually replaced with aluminum foil. It is easy to distinguish the aluminum foil and foil - tin foil light more than). However, the ductility of tin is very poor, it can not be pulled into filaments when it is pulled.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range