Tank Truck 8X4 30m3 Beiben for Fuel Transportation
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Tire Type:Solid Tire
Tire Certification:ECE, GCC, ISO, DOT
Rated Power:290HP Euro3
Production Capacity:10, 000units/Year
Engine: Weichai WP10.290E32
Rated Power: 290HP(EuroIII)
Drive Type: 8x4/LHD
Cab: Long cab with one sleeper ,air conditioner
Tank Capacity: 30CBM
Dimensions: 12000x2500x3650 mm
Technology: Mercedes Benz
|Driving type||LHD |
|Driver's cab||Long cabin, one sleeper, A/C|
|Wheel base||1500+4750+1450 mm|
|Overall Dimensions ||12000x2500x3650 mm|
|Maker: WEICHAI |
|Diesel 4 stroke direct injection diesel engine, 6 cylinder in-line with water cooling, turbo-charging & intercooling|
|Engine model: WP10.290E32|
|Clutch||430mm, hydraulically operating with air assistance|
|Front Axle||Benz front axle 6.5 ton|
|Rear Axle||Benz strengthened type 13T, double reduction drive axle|
|No. of tyre||12+1(spare)|
|Fuel tank||400L Aluminum|
|Electrics||Operating voltage: 24V, negative grounded|
|Kerb weight|| 12920 kg|
|Tank Volume||8000 Gallons|
|Oil-in&oil out||Europe Standard|
|Steel Material||Q235, with 5 pcs reinforcing plate inside|
|Other||Safety Sea Valve for emergency braking, oil gas recycling device|
- Q:What are all hung and semi-trailer?
- A semi-trailer is a trailer that is placed behind the center of gravity of the vehicle (when the vehicle is uniformly loaded) and equipped with a coupling device that can transfer horizontal and vertical forces to the tractor.
- Q:What should I pay attention to when I buy a pickup truck?
- I suggest you choose the diesel pickup, not the pursuit of speed and speed, is the pursuit of efforts, at present diesel sound is a bit bigger, but the use of the maintenance of less than gasoline, gasoline to fuel relative to some, mostly starting and overload than gasoline, climbing than gasoline but is strong in winter if you stop to stop the outdoor indoor fine, relatively good brand something powerful there are disadvantages after the car without end car
- Q:What is the difference between a large truck and a tractor?
- Tractors are tow goods. They can be goods shelves, cargo racks, cylinder racks, etc.. A mechanical device that provides power only and does not have the goods in place.
- Q:What is the license of a heavy truck?
- The first four and eight are heavy trucks, and the tow truck is also a heavy truck. The B2 can not open the tractor head and the A2 can open the tractor head. The first four and the second eight, though all heavy trucks, require a different driver's license
- Q:What brand of van is good?
- There is a Jiangling, this car is also good, the Isuzu engine technology, the market is also very good reputation, has the characteristics of Isuzu Isuzu, relatively better, but the price is much cheaper, more than 70 thousand, and more than 80 thousand, their common characteristic is the motivation is good, but the high cost of maintenance.
- Q:What kind of truck has a big wheel?
- One of the biggest trucks in the world, the SPARWOOD project car: weight about 80 tons, car is after double type, all independent suspension chassis, please look at the whole car is 6 wheels, 10 wheels, while the 4 only after. The car has a maximum installed capacity of around 150 tons, and the horsepower is probably around 1500P.
- Q:Does the truck have automatic gear?
- Large mining dump trucks, that is, do not import. Formerly made in Shanghai, 380., Beijing 374.But there is no general, because the truck is fuel-efficient, the car is comfortable and convenient
- Q:What is Shuangqiao truck?
- Shuangqiao: a type of freight car, the latter eight tires, double bridge drive, different from the ordinary truck four wheel single bridge drive, so named Shuangqiao
- Q:Why is the van a diesel?
- Second, the load of freight cars consumes more natural fuel, and diesel engines are more fuel-efficient than gasoline engines. Because the heat efficiency of diesel is 15% higher than that of gasoline vehicles, the average fuel economy of diesel engines is 30% compared with that of gasoline engines.
- Q:What's the difference between a dump truck and a truck?
- Dump truck and the biggest difference is that can suddenly crashed the car unloaded, the truck is not, it can only rely on manpower or equipment unloading.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range