Tank Truck 26cbm 28cbm 30cbm Crude Oil Fuel Tanker Truck
Emission Standard:Euro 4
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Tire Certification:ECE, GCC, ISO, DOT
Type of Fuel:Diesel
Number of Axles:4 Axles
Color:Red, Yellow, Camo, Any Color as Your Request
Price Term:FOB, CIF
Delivery Time:25 Days
Packing:Naked, Waxing and So on
Origin:Hubei China Bulk
|Vehicle name||Foton crude oil transportation tank truck 26cbm 28cbm 30cbm crude oil fuel tanker truck||Chassis Model|| BJ5312GYY|
|Total Weight (kg)|| 31000||Loading capacity (kg)|| 17650|
|Tare weight (kg)|| 13155||Max speed (Km/h)||80|
|Allowable Passengers In Cab||3||Air conditioner||YES|
|Wheel base (mm)|| 1860+4700+1350||Number of axles|| 4|
|F/R track base (mm)|| 1960/1955/1847||Actual volume(CBM)|| 28.4cbm|
|Approach/Departure angle(°)|| 12/14||F/R overhang(mm)||1555/2410|
|Type of fuel||Diesel||Spring plate|| 10/101-/9+6|
|Tire specification|| 11.00R20,10.00R20,11R22.5,12R22.5||Number of tire||10|
|Engine model||Exhaust/Power||Horse power||Emission standard||Engine Manufacturer|
| SC9DK310|| 8820ml/228kw|| 310hp||EURO IV|| FOTON|
- Q:Do pickup trucks charge the same rate as cars?
- The pickup truck belongs to, although in the amount of fees and small household car prices, but the charge is not the same way, in accordance with the pickup charge ton kilometers.Free vehicles during the holidays do not include pickup trucks.
- Q:What are all hung and semi-trailer?
- Full trailer load by all its own, and the locomotive is only linked with the hook. The locomotive does not need to bear the load of the trailer, but only provides power to help the trailer overcome the friction resistance of the road surface. All trailers are mainly used in the transportation of docks, factories, ports and other fields. (as shown in Figure 1)
- Q:How exactly is the tire pressure of the truck?
- Specific to each tire pressure should hit how much, the recommended value of the car factory shall prevail. This is because the tire pressure setting is mainly taking into account the weight of the body, chassis height and other vehicle factors. There is no necessary connection with what brand of tyre you use.
- Q:Why do the rear brakes of pickup trucks use drum brakes?
- Brake cooling, thermal recession, good braking effect
- Q:Why are passenger cars and freight cars rear driven, while sedans are mostly precursors?
- Buses and trucks are used because the rear axle drive, in parts of car and truck in the center of gravity of the vehicle, when the vehicle is loaded with a focus on the quality after the site is particularly prominent, such as the use of the front axle drive, from the angle of mechanics is obviously wrong, so the passenger and freight cars are using the rear axle drive;
- Q:What kind of car does pickup truck belong to?
- Of course, these characteristics are closely related to the American way of life. The United States has a vast territory. It has both a highway network in all directions and a forbidding rugged road. In the face of these obstacles, the chassis and high-powered engine with high ground are easy to handle. Pickup truck (PICK-UP), also known as sedan card. As the name suggests, it is also a car model with a sedan head and a cab with an open wagon compartment at the same time. It is characterized by the comfort of the car, the power and the ability to load and adapt to the road. The most common pickup models are double row pickup trucks, which are the largest in volume and the most visible pickup in the market.
- Q:The truck is blue or yellow, according to the tonnage calculated?
- Yellow light (rated mass is usually said, tonnage) can be up to 2 tons, 5678 tons. So in the loading process, is not prone to withstand overload, traffic police, road inspection. Blue plate rated load quality can only go up to 2 tons, the use of the process is prone to overloading. You will be fined and deducted when you meet the inspection. The above is roughly the difference between the two licenses. You can consider what kind of licence you need and consider which one you want.
- Q:Difference between container truck and container car
- Difference between container truck and container car:1, container with quick loading and unloading accessories, such as: up and down eight corner pieces, can quickly loading and unloading, with more than one cubic meters of volume and other conditions.2, van is the container and chassis relative as one, inconvenience rapid loading and unloading.3 container is a kind of container truck.
- Q:Does the truck have automatic gear?
- Yes, but China should not. Foreign countries are much more automatic!
- Q:Is there an automatic minivan?
- At least I've never seen an automatic minivan. Maybe the price of the automatic transmission is more expensive than the truck itself, and it's not sure. It's difficult to sell the car.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range