API Gate valve applicant for ANSI Class150~2500\PN20~42\JIS10~20K
Working temperature-29~425 C WCB -40~500 C SS
Material: Carbon steel, Forged steel, SS304 SS316 SS316L, etc.
Standard: GB, JIS, ANSI,
End Connection: Flanged, Welded, Threaded End
Brand: China Dongjon
Type: Full bore
Medium: Water, Oil, Gas Nitric Acid, etc.
Model: Z41 5 W/ H Y-10K 20K Z61Y W/H 10K 20K
Operation: Hand Wheel, Gear operated, Electric actuator
Specifications 1. The design of products production matches a foreign forerunner standard request, seal completely firm, the performance is good.
2. The structure designs tightly packed reasonable, shape beauty.
3. Adopt wedge type flexible sluice board structure, establish to roll over bearing amid the big caliber, the Qi shuts easily.
4. The valve body material species is well-found, the filling compound, packing sheet slab chooses to go together with according to the actual work condition or the consumer request reasonable, applicably at the various press, temperature and dielectric work condition.
5. The adoption various pipe arrangement law orchid standards and law orchid seal completely surface pattern and satisfy various engineering requirement and consumer's request at home and abroad.
Producing Desgian Structure Length Flanged end WP and Tep. Test and Checking
API600 ANSI B16.10 ANSI B16.5\
JIS B2214 ANSI B16.34 API598
1.The body casting by our own foundry factory
2.R&D by our company
Water pipe butterfly valve made in china
Face to Face
API609/BS EN 558/ISO5752/JIS B2002-1987/GB/T 12221
ASME B 16.5/ASME B16.47/BS EN1092/ISO7005/GB/T9113
API 598/BS EN 12266/ISO 528/GB/T13927
Manual/Worm gear/Electric/Pneumatic/ Hydraulic/Solenoid
Water/ Sea water/ Gas/Oils etc
Packaging & Shipping
1. Single valve is packed with foam flastic bag.
2. Packed in Plywood Case on Pallet and Lined with Single
Polymembrane Inside.Packing Sound.
3. We can pack according to specific customer requests.
4. Customers' logos are available on package.
- Q:Ketem valve relative to other valve companies in the industry what are the advantages?
- Floating hard sealing electric ball valve is suitable for two cutting and adjusting occasions. Connect the valve and actuator by using direct connection, DCL series miniature electric actuator (also can be configured according to user requirements of the electric actuator or pneumatic piston actuator of different types of electronic components and ultra short ball).
- Q:What are the most common types of valves?
- From the controllable and uncontrollable division (personal opinions, according to our factory valves used to explain)1. hand operated: gate valve, globe valve, ball valve.2. control: single seat valve, two seat valve, ball valve (O ball, V ball), eccentric rotary valve, butterfly valve, diaphragm valve
- Q:Who knows which kind of water valve is good?
- Classification of domestic valves:pipeline valveBathroom valves, kitchen valves, etc faucetsPipeline valve is generally sealed with rubber valve is better, rubber sealed valve sealing performance is very good and durable;Bathroom valves, kitchen valves and other faucets will use copper into the Dian valve, copper valve is not rusty, durable. ,Hope to help you.
- Q:What's the valve as a unit?
- Business now there are many valve manufacturers, with the rapid expansion of SMEs, SMEs are more ~!
- Q:What does the RF of the valve mean?
- The valve sealing surface in the form and code summary: sealing surface - RF - plane surface process FF ring joint face - RJ - TG groove convex surface - MFM applies to the following: PL flat plate flange hubbed welding neck flange with SO WN IF socket SW screw flange butt welding Th ring loose PJ/SE welding-on collar loose PJ/RJ flange cover BL lining flange cover BL (S) American Standard hubbed SO American Standard wn WN
- Q:What's the name of the valve?
- This is the discharge valve, the lower part of the handle protruding part of the valve is the sealing device. The overall material should be brass, which is typically made by equipment manufacturers.
- Q:What are the definitions of internal, external and leakage valves?
- The leakage within the valve that is the reason of erosion wear medium makes the valve is not closed tightly, even if the valve screw (stem) screwed in place, because there is still a gap between the spool and the valve body, the medium can flow past.
- Q:How can the material be checked by valve approach? What experiments do you need?
- Under normal circumstances, in the selection of the valve has been considered the main components of the valve material, the use of the valve to determine (for example, media, temperature, pressure, etc.), the valve can not change the material used. For higher or special purpose valves, in addition to the normal valve strength, sealing test, the main material must be used for the inspection and confirmation. The chemical composition and mechanical properties of the valve body, valve cover, sealing surface, valve stem, packing and sealing parts shall be examined. Samples can be taken in bulk or tested with test sticks attached to the product.
- Q:What does valve DN50/80 mean?
- DN refers to the nominal diameter unit mm, that is, the diameter of the pipe. DN 5080 is the diameter of 50mm 80mm
- Q:What is the diameter of a general pipe valve?
- The relation between the common mark and the nominal diameter:1, plastic pipes (U-PVC, water pipes, PPR tubes): Phi 20-DNl5, Phi 25-DN20, Phi 32-DN25, Phi 40-DN32, Phi 50-DN40, Phi 63-DN50, Phi 75-DN65, Phi 90-DN80, Phi 11O-DNl00, Phi 160-DNl1502, seamless pipe: DN15- 22mm DN20- 27mm DN25- phi, Phi Phi Phi Phi 34mm, DN32- 42mm DN40- 48mm DN50- 60mm DN65-, Phi Phi 76 (73) mm, DN80- 89mm DN100- 108mm DN125- phi, Phi Phi 133mm, Phi 159mm, Phi DN150- DN200- 219mm, DN250- 273mm3, DN15---1/2--- four; DN 20---3/4--- six; DN 25---1, DN 32--1 1/4 -- an inch; inch two; DN 40---1 1/2 DN 50--- - an inch and a half; 2 - two inch DN 65---; 2 1/2, two and a half inches; DN 80--- 3 - three inch two; DN 100--- 4 - four inches; DN 125-- 5 - DN 150--- 6 - five inch; six inch 8---- eight inch 200--- DN;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range