Quick Details of Three Way Ball Valve For Water
Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
Place of Origin:
Three Way Ball Valve
Smooth and polishing treatment
Resist High Temperature Paint
Packaging & Delivery of Three Way Ball Valve For Water
Poly bag then carton then wooden case.
Depend on the order(quantity and detail of Packing)
Specifications of Three Way Ball Valve For Water
2.Appearance: mirror polished surface
3.Certificate: API 6D
Usage of Three Way Ball Valve For Water
Pressure class: 150LB -2000LB
CF8M structure body.
Suitable medium: water, oil, gas.
Body material: CF8/1.4308,CF8M/1.4408.
Operation: manual control, gear operated, motor actuated.
Design Standard: API 600/6D
Flanged Standard: ASME B16.5
Butt welded Standard: AEME B16.25
Face to Face Standard: ASME B16.10
Inspection and testing Standard: API 598
- Q:Why use the pump outlet valve to adjust the flow rate?
- With the advantages of the pump outlet valve adjustment, 1, you can control the pump outlet pressure, 2, you can control the motor current is not more than the process conditions, 3, control motor power, to ensure the normal operation of the pump.
- Q:How to check the quality of the valve?
- First of all, to check the appearance of the valve is smooth and smooth. Cast valves without sand holes and obvious flaws. Forged valves check nominal pressure or pound level. Second, check the material of the valve, that is, the material composition, this is very important, the material does not meet the standard on the device will be a big problem. Finally, check that the switch is sensitive and the signs are clear. Test pressure is the last step.
- Q:What does valve 41F-40C mean?
- 4: refers to the flange connection;1: on behalf of the structure of the form, different valves have different meanings;F: the sealing material is fluoroplastic;40: nominal pressure is PN40bar;C: the valve body is made of carbon steel, but the valves above PN25 shall be omitted from CAccording to the incomplete model provided, it is estimated that the ball valve is Q41F-40
- Q:What is the difference between the valve before the pump and the valve after the pump?
- Pump front valve: current limit; pump rear valve: limit pressure.Pump operating procedures: the pump must be closed before and after the valve, open the pump, slowly open the pump front valve, pump pressure normal, slowly open the pump, valve until all open. If the pump is in front and rear valves are opened, the pump is very easy to burn the motor.
- Q:The water pipe in the house is broken.
- You really want to go to the big water to fix the valve and be prepared for the follow-up, just in case
- Q:The valve is rusty and can not be opened. What shall I do?
- For removing loose rust agent Penpen, later replaced
- Q:What does the valve stroke mean?
- The distance from one position to another. Usually in the first position of the cut position, the second position is put through the position. Unless the valve has 3 positions.
- Q:What valve should be used to test the water valve?
- 1, ball valve.2, the water test valve can be ball valve, gate valve, stop valve, installed in the fire sprinkler system at each level of the end of the pipe.
- Q:G what's the meaning of the valve?
- Valve with other function or with other special mechanism, fill in a Chinese language before the valve type code number
- Q:I want to act as a proxy valve
- Many of them are now in Fujian valve valve agent many manufacturers are now seeking cooperation in the valve and pump after all or many different places to the other industries also need a process to proxy depends on your targeted customer base is better than the brand also has the advantage of brand price comparison
YJ,is a leading largest and professional manufacturer of valves in China, Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 0.8 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 4,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range