Specification of Brass Globe Valve
Air, water etc.
-10°C to 80 °C
SA11B,9VA(AC),6W(DC) IP 65,100% ED
Latching coil:DC6-24V as requested
Usage of Brass Globe Valve
Water Solenoid Valve is commonly used in the fluid flow control system of control components, the solenoid coil as the driving source, used to rapid opening and closing a fluid channel and remote control. It usually consists of electromagnetic coil, iron core and the piston sleeve, sealing material, the body of four parts. The electromagnetic coil is the heart of the solenoid valve work. Solenoid valve on-off function of fluid pathway is via its internal dynamic core or the ascension of the piston and reset, and the action of moving iron core is composed of electromagnetic coil electricity and power outages.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details : Plastic bags, boxes, cartons, and pallets.
Delivery Details: 5 days after receiving your payment
- Q:What are the valve types H, F, and Y? What are the meanings of these 3 letters?
- Please refer to "JB/T308-2004 valve model preparation method"Sealing surface material codeH Cr13 stainless steelF fluoroplasticY cemented carbide
- Q:Automatic exhaust valve installed in the pipe before and after the installation of other valves need to press it?
- In general, the exhaust valve (large diameter) and a maintenance valve, normally open,
- Q:What is the difference between valve j941H-40 and j41H-40?
- Valve design manual showsJ- stop valve9- electric4- connection means flange connection1- through typeH- sealing surface is alloy40- operating pressure is 4.0Mpa (or 40 kg)According to the comparison, we can see that the difference is that one drive mode is electric, one is transmission mode, and the other is manual. What do not understand, you can ask me directly. Two hundred and fourteen million two hundred and seventy-seven thousand eight hundred and fifty-one
- Q:What do you mean by "P54" in the valve z962y-p54 100V?
- P54 is the body temperature, heavy rain or equal to 545 degrees, 100V is 10Mpa, that is 100 kilogramsThere are all the valves on the nameplate
- Q:What is the choice of pneumatic valve or electric valve for ultrafiltration inlet control valve?
- Pneumatic valve compared to the electric valve, the valve can be the same, rubber lined butterfly valve or other valves, pneumatic valve opening speed (Basic 1 second can be fully open), the price is lower than the electric valve. But there must be process air (4-6bar compressed air). According to my experience, if the scene has compressed air, it is recommended to use pneumatic valve, if there is no compressed air, it is recommended to use electric (electric valve expensive, open valve slow).
- Q:Where is the valve used?
- Oil and gas pipelines, gas stations, gas stations, petrochemical plants, water works,
- Q:How do I open the gas valve?
- First of all, you have to determine the direction of the valve opening, usually homeopathy, it is off, the reverse is open. First: to determine the opening of the valve, are generally ball valve, screw 90 degrees on it. Second. At the top of your house, there is a button that can be pulled out. It's different from place to place. Some are pulled out half, and some are pulled out.
- Q:What kind of valves are best used for sand drain valves?
- Refinement of the Chinese market demand for the valve, like a Pyramid structure. Spire for all imported products, quality, precision, high prices, small amount of monopoly high-end users. The central part of the tower is a wholly foreign-owned and joint venture site, which corresponds to medium and high-end customers who require high quality valves and moderate prices. As for domestic enterprises, they are basically hovering at the bottom of the tower, vying for low-end users in the form of quantity and price. With the increasing rationalization of user purchasing behavior in China, more and more attention has been paid to brand and quality, and the products of sole proprietorship and joint ventures are becoming more and more popular. At the same time, the sole proprietorship and the joint venture enterprises have gradually eroded the market share of the imported products by improving the quality and reducing the cost.
- Q:Valve category can fill the trunk door, branch valve Mody?
- Valve category refers to the type of valve, the big species are divided into: butterfly valve, gate valve, globe valve, ball valve, check valve, control valve, trap and electric valve,
- Q:What is the difference between a stop valve (a power station valve) and other valves?
- Power station cutoff valve advantages editor1., the fluid resistance is small, and the coefficient of resistance is the same length as the pipe section.2., simple structure, small size, light weight.3., reliable and reliable, the current gate valve sealing surface materials widely used plastic, good sealing, vacuum system has also been widely used.4 easy operation, open and close rapidly, from fully open to fully closed as long as 90 degree rotation, facilitate remote control.5., easy maintenance, simple valve structure, sealing ring is generally active, disassembly and replacement are more convenient.6. in full open or full closed, the ball and valve seat sealing surface and dielectric isolation, the media through, it will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface.7., a wide range of applications, from small diameter to a few millimeters, large to several meters, from high vacuum, high pressure can be applied.
We have advanced technologies, facilities, resources and talented personnel for processing, developing, studying, designing and manufacturing of different kinds of valves. Our main products are wafer and lug type butterfly valves, slim pinless butterfly valves, flanged valves, gate valves, check valves, ball valves, and Y-strainers in medium and low pressure rate. Our valves are widely applied to water draining, power generation, petroleum, chemical industry, heat supply, metallurgy, medicine, and grocery, as the throttling and shutting-off equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||CE Certificate for check valve; CE certificate;WRAS Approved;ISO9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range