Quick Details of Y-Strainer for Water
Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
1/4'' - 2'' DN15-DN500
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery of Y-Strainer for Water
Gunny bag/carton/wooden case/pallet
25-35 DAYS AFTER RECEIVING DEPOSIT
Specifications of Y-Strainer for Water
1) DN: 15-500mm
2) Pressure: 1.6-4.0MPa
3) Applicable temperature: -250°C -800°C
Usage of Y-Strainer for Water
1) Applicable medium: acetic acid and some corrosive liquids
2) Material: 304/316
3)Packing: Gunny bag/carton/wooden case/pallet
- Q:Which valves are installed in a directional manner?
- Very simple answer to your valve, in addition to gate valve and butterfly valve (single line up, first closed), such valves are not directional, and other have
- Q:Can the gas valves be switched off regularly?
- Can often switch, for example, after cooking, you can turn off the valve after cooking.
- Q:Representation of several types of valves
- Valve type:Z gate valveJ stop valveL throttling valveQ ball valveD butterfly valveH check valve and bottom valveG diaphragm valveA safety valveT regulating valveX plug valveY pressure reducing valveS trapDZ solenoid valveO electromagnetic motionDrive mode:1. electromagnetic and hydraulic action2., electricity, a liquid3. worm gear4. the spur gear rotates5. bevel gear rotation6. pneumatic7. fluid movement8. air and one liquid movement9. electricOther hand wheel, handle, board hand, no performanceSide mode;1. internal thread2. external thread3. flanges (for double spring relief valves)4. flanges5. flanges (for lever type, safety door, single spring safety door)6. welding7. pairs of clips8. clamps9. card sleeveIllustrated cover or lining:T copper alloyH alloy steelB tin based shaft (bearing alloy)Y cemented carbideX rubberJ hard rubberSA PTFESB poly three fluoro ethyleneSC polyvinyl fluorideSD phenolic plasticsSN nylonValve body material:Z grey castings (usually not shown)X malleable ironQ nodular cast ironT copper alloyB lead alloyII chromium molybdenum alloy steelL chrome alloyP chromium nickel steelV (II) chromium molybdenum vanadium alloy steelR cr.ni.mo.ti steelF fluoroplasticP leather (Shen Penggang)S plasticD nitrided steelCJ lining adhesiveTC magnetic boringCS lined plasticCQ lined with leadW sealing ring is machined from valve body, C carbon steel (generally not shown)G ferrosilicon
- Q:What is the main function of the valve?
- Valve is a control component in the fluid delivery system. It has the functions of closing, adjusting, guiding, preventing reverse flow, stabilizing voltage, shunting or overflow and releasing pressure.Valves used in fluid control systems, from the simplest stop valve to a very complex automatic control system used in a variety of valves, a wide range of varieties and specifications. Valves can be used to control air, water, steam, a variety of corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media and other types of fluid flow. The valve according to the material is divided into cast iron valves, cast steel valves, stainless steel valves (201, 304, 316), chrome molybdenum steel, chromium molybdenum vanadium steel valves, valve, dual phase steel valves, plastic valves, non-standard customized valve material etc..
- Q:Valve difference
- Valve difference, or you should ask the classification of valves, valve classification, there are several sub methods, some according to the model, and some are by use, then each kind of valve is divided into several categories and models. Take the trap for example, it is a kind of valve, and then it is divided into steam traps, air traps, float traps, and so on. If you really want to know the difference between the valve you search the Internet under the classification of the valve, there are a lot of articles, or you directly to the trap inside www.ssfmsh.com find an article on the valve type article, can not give you a specific address, is not allowed here. You work hard, go find kazakhstan. I hope my answer will be helpful to you.
- Q:What's the valve specification DN20?
- It's not clear what you want to ask
- Q:Chinese valve and a valve which is better?
- Look what valve you use, ah, these two can be ah!
- Q:How can the material be checked by valve approach? What experiments do you need?
- Under normal circumstances, in the selection of the valve has been considered the main components of the valve material, the use of the valve to determine (for example, media, temperature, pressure, etc.), the valve can not change the material used. For higher or special purpose valves, in addition to the normal valve strength, sealing test, the main material must be used for the inspection and confirmation. The chemical composition and mechanical properties of the valve body, valve cover, sealing surface, valve stem, packing and sealing parts shall be examined. Samples can be taken in bulk or tested with test sticks attached to the product.
- Q:Valve legend
- This should be part of the thermodynamic device that represents the gate valve or butterfly valve
- Q:Valve and pipe correspondence
- Do you mean the form of welding? The size of the valve can be changed according to the size of the pipe!
YJ,is a leading largest and professional manufacturer of valves in China, Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 0.8 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 4,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range