DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
FEATURES OFSTEEL COILS
(2)Good corrosion resistance
(3)Excellent abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
(5)Oxidation resistant performance
(6)Excellent in high temperature
1.High quanlity and reasonable price.
3.Reasonable shipping and fast delivery.
Q:You are Factory or Trading Company?
A:We are factory,our main products include Steel plate,Steel Bar,Steel coils.
Q:What’s the MOQ?
A:Generally,the trail order will be accepted.The MOQ can be confirmed according to the different products.For example,the MOQ of rebar will be 25-50MT,the galvanized steel pipe will be 10MT,the stainless steel pipe will 1-5MT.
- Q:Steel Research?
- Your okorder.com (they make steel deck and steel joists) There are thousands of other items routinely produced from steel, including rebar, and all the metal in cars, airplanes, and about a million other things.
- Q:steel or vinyl siding?
- Steel okorder.com and pick your colors from there. just choose a setting and clickdrag your colors
- Q:Is steel lighter than iron?
- Steel and iron weight about the same, or more correctly, have about the same density. Steel is stronger, which allows structures to be built with less material, and thus lighter.
- Q:EDC Knife (Cold Steel 4 inch Zytel Ti-Lite)?
- Based okorder.com/
- Q:what material could replace iron or steel?
- at first you're able to desire to understand the elementary distinction b/w iron and steel. Iron is an ingredient on a similar time as steel is an alloy made via including an impurity carbon in very small quantity to molten style iron. 2d steel has many advantages over iron as that's immune to rusting style air and moisture, additionally it may desire to be made extra stressful via adjusting carbon content fabric. third Bronze is a steel alloy consisting mostly of copper, generally with tin because of the fact the main additive, yet each and every so often with different aspects such as phosphorus, manganese, aluminum, or silicon. So steel and iron are 2 numerous issues, one is alloy and one is ingredient. And steel and Bronze are 2 diverse alloys. steel of mostly iron and Bronze mostly of Copper. wish it helped...... stay long and prosper!
- Q:Does steel make its own static electricity?
- no it is not, he made that up steel is a conductor and can't build static electricity. Compass needle is a magnet and as such was attracted to steel .
- Q:Quality of a 440A steel blade?
- 440 steel is fine for most knives, but there are better quality steels out there for specialized uses. If you like the knife you have, don't worry about what other people say. If you like the new knife more, trade for it. Sometimes I question why people have to ask so many questions about what's better than what.
- Q:Steel or Iron? (stupid 20 characters thing)?
- steel is harder than iron Iron is a chemical element. It is a strong, hard, heavy gray metal. It is found in meteorites. Iron is also found combined in many mineral compounds in the earth's crust. Iron rusts easily and can be magnetized and is strongly attracted to magnets. It is used to make many things such as gates and railings. Iron is also used to make steel, an even harder and tougher metal compound. Steel is formed by treating molten (melted) iron with intense heat and mixing it (alloying) with carbon. Steel is used to make machines, cars, tools, knives, and many other things.
- Q:question about swords steel?
- 1045 is a medium carbon steel is used when greater strength and hardness is desired than in the as rolled condition. Extreme size accuracy, straightness and concentricity combine to minimize wear in high speed applications. 1095 is a high carbon steel, but does not hold as sharp an edge. 1095 high carbon steel is harder and more durable than 440C stainless steel, but will rust much more easily. Stainless steel is more brittle than both 5160 and 1095 carbon steel, but is still very useful due to its resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Q:Can your sweat tarnish real silver & steel jewelry?
- steel shouldn't really tarnish, it rusts and moisture increases that. Silver tarnishes when exposed to air and sulfur. Moisture increases the process a bit, but it happens anyway. Sweat is not gross, it's a necessary function of your body, otherwise you would die. A lot of sports people wear jewelry and they sweat a lot. If you wear the jewelry all the time, that will prevent the tarnish a bit. If you take it off, clean it (water and dish washing liquid), dry it and put it in a zip lock back to keep it away from air and moisture. In the end, cleaning the jewelry is quick and easy so don't worry about it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range