||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
||200 Series,300 Series,400 Series
Description for carbon steel plate
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
1.Q:You are Factory or Trading Company?
A:We are factory,our main products include Steel plate,Steel Bar,Steel coils.
2.Q:What’s the MOQ?
A:Generally,the trail order will be accepted.The MOQ can be confirmed according to the different products.For example,the MOQ of rebar will be 25-50MT,the galvanized steel pipe will be 10MT,the stainless steel pipe will 1-5MT.
3.Q:Do you have OEM service?
A: Yes.Variety of products size,quality and quantity can be customized according to your need.
4.Q:Could you support free sample?
A:Yes.We can supply FREE samples.But the delivery charges will be covered by our customers.
- Q:What are surgical steel earrings ?
- Surgical steel is a grade of steel often used in medical appliances like tweezers, forceps, etc. It's generally non-reactive and considered very safe. It doesn't contain any special properties against infection--you still have to observe basic hygiene and clean your piercings properly--but most people can wear surgical steel earrings without a problem. However, if you have a contact allergy to base metals like nickel, surgical steel may cause redness or irritation because of the metals used in it. If cheap rings or necklaces make your skin break out in a rash you should NOT wear surgical steel.
- Q:Stainless steel or aluminum for campfire cooking?
- I added a few more pieces. Love the glass lids. I have a couple pieces of Le Creuset, but it is too heavy even before the food goes in and I don't like dealing with it. I regret buying the Le Creuset now---should have just bought the Lodge Enameled Cast Iron stuff for about a fourth of the cost. I do have a Lodge 5 qt. dutch oven that I use to deep fry and it is a nice piece and easy to clean. The LC dutch oven does a nice job when I want stew-type recipes.
- Q:What Products Have Carbon Steel In Them?
- 440. 440a. 440c is stainless 420hc is made just for buck knives. aus8 is a stainless steel made In japan. 1095 and 1075 are both high carbon steels 1075 is a little tougher then 1095 but the latter holds a edge better and has been used by Ka-Bar for the army and marine fighting knives since WW2 so 1095 has to be a good steel for the government to use it that long. iv got a 7 inch army 1095 on order know. but there sheaths are made in mexico the knife its self is made in new york
- Q:is stainless steel and surgical steel the same?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: is stainless steel and surgical steel the same? i need the same kind of body jewelry they use in the piercing shop but when i go to order them they say stainless steel, not surgical steel, and i have REALLY sensitive skin so i need to be sure, whats the difference?
- Q:Which one is better to start? Steel or Acrylic tapers?
- Steel, and stainless/surgical steel at that. If not, titanium. Especially for new stretching, you don't wnat any metal in there that you may have a reaction to.
- Q:working load of steel anchor ?
- Your title asks for the working load, yet your problem asks for the failure load (ripping the plate). These are two different things, since there must be a factor of safety on the failure load to get to the working load. The factor of safety varies from code to code and depending on what the plate/chain is being used for. The failure load would be the net cross section of the plate (after subtracting out the hole) x the strength of the plate. In this case it would be (2 - .5)*3/16*38000psi=10,687.5 lbs You would also need to check the strength of the chain to make sure that it doesn't break before the plate.
- Q:Acoustic Guitar Strings? Nylon vs. steel?
- Steel strings sound much better as in brightness and tone. Nylon strings sound dull and don't hold tune well but are easier to press. You need to build calouses on your finger tips and using steel will do this, just take it easy until they form and stop when they start hurting moderately. When you put new strings on a guitar, it's very good to break them in by pulling on them from the neck upwards to stretch them out. If you don't, you will need to tune them much until they wear themselves in. Good luck and make some sweet music !!
- Q:Stainless steel can be used to do??
- I also know that jawaysteel this company, they're really good
- Q:Sealing stainless steel?
- Straight white vinegar on a clean white cloth does an amazing job on all my appliances. Makes the kitchen smell great to.
- Q:What is the energy used in making steel?
- Making steel is very energy intensive. Mining the raw ore requires a lot of machinery that uses fuel or electricity . Transporting the ore requires a lot of fuel. Refining not only uses a lot of electricity but coal is added to change the iron ore into steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range