DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
EXPORT MARKET FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
Our target market is the international market. Every year we export most of products to countries like India, Pakistan, South Korea, Brazil, Australia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc.
Q:How about the trade terms?
A:EXW,FOB,CFR,CIF will be accepted.
Q:How about your payment terms?
A:30%TT in advance and the balance against of copy of B/L.The irrevocable L/C at sight will be accepted.
- Q:What steel type Pokémon should I choose?
- skarmory ferathorn lucario dialga metagross
- Q:how is stainless steel produced?
- There are different recipes, and different types of steel are made for different purposes. They all share high temperatures, which allows extra carbon to bind with the iron. This is the main thing that makes steel stainless, or rustproof. Other metals such as chromium, molybdenum, magnesium etc. are often added to increase tensile (twisting) strength, flexibility, etc.
- Q:Are the shafts on my clubs graphite or steel....?
- Steel shafts should have a shaft band just below the grip area on the shaft....Graphite should have a label that looks like it is a Decal that is readable on the shaft. If still confused take to any good golf store...they will be able to Identify the shaft material in no time at all
- Q:What is meant by 440 Steel?
- 440 is an AISI (American Iron and Steel Institute) material specification. It specifies the precise quantities of carbon and other elements present in the alloy. Here are the constituents of AISI 440 steel: Carbon - 0.6 to 0.75% Chromium - 16 to 18% Manganese - less than 1% Molybdenum - less than 0.75% Phosphorus - less than 0.04% Silicon - less than 1% Sulfur - less than 0.03% Iron makes up the remainder. AISI 440 is a heat-treatable, precipitation-hardening stainless steel.
- Q:fallout 3 broken steel?
- Yes, Broken Steel is the only DLC that raises your level cap. Yes, you have to complete the main quest to play it. It's kind of a prologue to the events of the ending. If you don't have the DLC and complete the game it just ends and you can't play it anymore. With the DLC you'll be able to continue playing. As for which one to get, that's your preference. Most people like the Broken Steel because it has to do with the main story and it raises the level cap - so that's the one I'll suggest to you. I also think The Pitt and Point Lookout are worth getting as well. Mothership Zeta is the one I liked least. I thought it was kind of stupid, to be honest. Operation Anchoarge is a simulation and it's pretty fun, but I don't think it's worth the $9.99.
- Q:A simple question: Corten steel?
- Bill summed it up pretty quick and provided a link. For some reason you are focusing on the copper content when it really is insignificant in the overall picture of the sun hitting its surface. If you could elaborate more, maybe we could offer a better answer.
- Q:Good steel toe motorcycle boots?
- You don't need steel toes in a motorcycle. The top of the foot isn't where the danger comes from when injured in a motorcycle accident. Where you need the most protection is in the ankle and heel. The ankle twists and the heel and calf bang on the ground. You need some protection at the toes, but that is from the road impacting the toes and grinding against the boots as you slide. Any boots made for motorcyclists will do. Stay away from steel toed work boots - they are designed for a job site, not a motorcycle crash.
- Q:i need help about stainless steel?
- Weathering steel will rust, but the rust will be adherant and not flake off and be replaced by new rust. Therefore once it rusts it will pretty much stop rusting any more. One (severe) down side is that anything around it will be streaked with rust stains and it will look awful. Some bozo with the Texas Department of Transportation designed a number of freeway interchange overpasses here in Houston using Cor-Ten steel and all of the concrete supports are streaked with red rust stains and it looks like hell. Cameron built an office building here in Houston with a Cor-Ten facade and it is streaked with rust too. They should have gone ahead and spent the money and painted them, but they didn't.
- Q:working load of steel anchor ?
- Assuming that the chain can take the breaking load of the plate, the plate will fail at the area between the hole and the end, in double shear. The shear strength of the material should therefore be known for us to be able to calculate the breaking force. Approximately, the shear strength of steel is about 60% of the tensile strength. For ordinary mild steel the tensile strength is about 60,000 psi, not 38,000 psi. 38,000 psi is just about the yield point of mild steel. Using 60,000 psi tensile strength, the approximate shear strength of steel therefore is 36.000 psi. The net area between the hole and the end of the plate is: A = 3/16(3/4 - 1/4) = 0.09375 in^2 The force necessary to rip through the area which is also the tension on the chain is: T = 2 x 0.09375 x 36,000 = 6750 lbs
- Q:Steel mine question help!!!?
- The existence of them would be a good start. Steel is produced from iron ore, not mined.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range