DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
EXPORT MARKET FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
Our target market is the international market. Every year we export most of products to countries like India, Pakistan, South Korea, Brazil, Australia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc.
Q:How about the trade terms?
A:EXW,FOB,CFR,CIF will be accepted.
Q:How about your payment terms?
A:30%TT in advance and the balance against of copy of B/L.The irrevocable L/C at sight will be accepted.
- Q:How is steel manufactured?
- Abed is off on some of the details... Steel is, by definition, Fe-C. There are thousands of different steel alloys and I am not aware of a single one that is simpkly Fe-Ag. There are different processes but the chemistry is basically the same, converting the iron compounds we dig out of the ground into metallic iron. Iron is typically found as iron oxides or iron sulfides (not with a lot of carbon). We add carbon so the carbon takes the oxygen from the Fe atoms making Fe + CO/CO2. Research iron smelting, iron ore, reduction of iron oxide, these types of things. You will find plenty of information because this is one of the most important industrial processes humans have. Good luck
- Q:how to tell the difference between steel and nylon strings?
- The g-string will look and feel thicker than usual, and the strings will look almost like copper.
- Q:what coating can be used on steel so it wouldn't rust when exposed to sea water?
- egg yolk. it really works. i know this because i built a surfing bicycle (yeah) that had steel on it.just let the steel soak in the yolk for about 3-4 hours and let it dry in a dark area. this will work.
- Q:Steel Buildings?
- it is possible...but with the current ever rising cost of steel...it is more expensive than reinforced concrete..... ...one more disadvantage is tat u have to use large I sections for the columns as steel do not take compression as good as concrete... ..tat is why u see..almost all totally steel structures are bridges where tensile strength rules more than compression.
- Q:Steel toe boots safe?
- Go to Discovery channel and look up Mythbusters episode on steel toed boots. It will surprise you what they can take, even with dropped items. They could get some damage, but never a severance.
- Q:Is Tungsten Carbide steel?
- Edmond, a laser doesn't scratch anything, it melts. We're talking physical properties, not plasma properties. At NORMAL temperatures of 70-90 degrees F. If you don't understand the question, quit answering. Id imagine tungsten carbide can scratch itself. Much like an ape. :) - The Gremlin Guy -
- Q:When did Chevrolet switch from wood spoke wheels to steel disk wheels?
- Wooden Spoke Wheels
- Q:Help! I did something to my stainless steel ring?
- My fiancé got a Tungsten wedding band. It's super tough and doesn't scratch. We made sure to get an extended warranty, because those rings can't be resized and otherwise we'd have to pay for a new one. We were thinking about titanium, but it's really light and he just didn't like the feel of it. The tungsten was heavy and felt durable and manly. He also loves the color, it's darker than silver so it looks non traditional. Make sure to get a ring with a curved band for comfort, or he may not like wearing it. Platinum actually scratches easily, so don't even think of it! My fiancé's wedding band was about $250, a bit more with the warranty. Stainless steel will be cheaper, but it's not as durable or scratch resistant as tungsten.
- Q:drilling through stainless steel shelving.?
- When machining stainless you need a sharp tool and an abrasive cutting compound for the best results.Most tools will slide on the stainless rather than cut into it. Stainless is very soft and it stretches rather than cuts. Try to keep the bit cool, but a special cutting compound is advised.
- Q:How do you calculate density of the steel ball in grams per cubic centimeter?
- To calculate the density of any object you will always use the formula: Density = Mass / Volume (P=M/V). You have recorded the known values of the mass and the diameter of the ball (sphere), so we have everything needed to calculate the Density. Mass is 66.80g, but we shall need to use another formula to calculate the volume of the sphere. The formula to use is 4/3 X Pi X radius cubed. However, first of all we need to turn your measurement of the diameter of the steel sphere into the radius of the steel sphere (So that it can be substituted in place of the “radius” in the above formula). Simply half the diameter to find the radius. So 2.51 cm divided by 2 is 1.255 cm. Now insert the radius 1.255cm into the above formula. It would be read like this: 4/3 X 3.14159… X 1.255 ¬cubed (OR 4/3 X 3.14159 X 1.255X1.255X1.255), = 8.2798. So, now we know that the sphere has a volume of 8.2798 cm cubed, we can use this number in place of the “V” in the density formula P=M/V, and we can also substitute in the Mass (66.80g). So now P=66.80 / 8.2798, which = 8.07g/cm cubed. Now we know that from your measurements, steel has a density of 8.07g/cm cubed! This is fairly close to the real life average density, which if I remember correctly is around 7.8 g/cm cubed. Just remember, though, that as steel is an alloy it’s density is not standard and varies due to carbon content etc. Anyway, I hope that helped you!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range