Cold rolled steel coils
Commerical and Construction building material
Raw material: Baosteel,Shou Steel and other big mill
Production Standard: JIS,AISI,ASTM,BS,DIN,GB
Customer's request of size is negotiable
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution boards and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality. With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Thickness:+/-0.02~+/-0.20mm according to size
Chinebec International also provide service for each of our overseas customer with factory audited,inspection and monitoring and order organization
- Q:Best steel for a all purpose knife?
- Besides the composition of the steel, the tempering is VERY important. I would buy a knife from a company with a good reputation and not worry about what material their metallurgist chose to make a high quality knife. You definitely do not have the knowledge of someone with a degree in metals and many years of experience.
- Q:Hiking with steel toe-capped boots?
- They are very heavy not like hiking boots but it is your choice
- Q:stainless steel not so stainless?
- Use oven cleaner. It will take off the burnt on stuff just like it does in the oven. Spray it on, put the cover on the pot and let it sit for a while. If the problem is on the outside, do the same but put the whole thing in a garbage bag to control the fumes. Wash the pot like you would normally to get the oven cleaner off. You will want to wear gloves too. Oven cleaner is very caustic. By the time you realize you are being burned by it, it's too late. The oven cleaner should do nothing to the finish of the stainless.
- Q:Why can't the coil weight be too low?
- Because the steel coil is stored in warehouse stacking level, if the coil weight is too low, resulting in a single coil capacity is reduced, so that the steel roll easily crushed and deformed;
- Q:At what temperature would steel evaporate?
- Steel is to broad. There are many types of steel with different melting/boiling points. Iron* has a boiling point of 5182 °F and a Heat of vaporization of 340 kJ·mol−1. iron is the main ingredient of steel, along with carbon and other various elements.
- Q:should i get steel shafted irons?
- Steel will give you more consistency as they don't flex as much as graphite but at the same time are less forgiving. Graphite can give you more flex which increases club head speed for distance but you lose some consistency. I would say stick with your current clubs being your only 12yo and will being a lot in the next 5-6 years. You don't want to be stuck at 17yo and 5'10 swinging clubs that are for someone much shorter.
- Q:how do you get broken steel?
- There is no way to survive that bit, you always die. That's why you save just before you do that quest, leave, do EVERYTHING ELSE there is to do, and then when you're finally sick of the game do it. Anyway Broken Steel is a DLC pack for Fallout 3 that makes you survive that. It ups the level cap, continues the game, adds new missions and weapons and adds tougher monsters to fight. It's one of the best DLC for the game IMO. I'm not sure if it's released yet for the PS3 version, but it will be out soon if it isn't. Check the Playstation store from the PS3 main menu.
- Q:strongest steel ever made?
- I'm a civil/structural engineer. ASTM A 416 is one of the strongest steels, with a nominal yield stress of 243,000 psi and design ultimate strength of 270,000 psi. This steel is commonly used in pre-stressing and post-tensioning of concrete structures. See the link below to one manufacturer of strands and bars made with this type of steel.
- Q:What kind of drill bit will go threw steel?
- Yes. But normal drills are god for steel. Most good regular twist drills sold will go through mild steel no problem. Just so long as you don't buy a wood auger or a carbide-tipped concrete drill
- Q:Stainless steel pots?
- The difference in stainless steel cookware is the amount of different metals used when making them. 18-10 is the best combination. I have Tramontina SS pots and pans and love them. Nice heavy bottoms that evenly heat. Getting used to cooking with stainless is a bit difficult. You need to start with high heat and then turn it down when you add ingredients. This assists in food not sticking.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range