Cold rolled steel coils
Commerical and Construction building material
Raw material: Baosteel,Shou Steel and other big mill
Production Standard: JIS,AISI,ASTM,BS,DIN,GB
Customer's request of size is negotiable
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution boards and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality. With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Thickness:+/-0.02~+/-0.20mm according to size
Chinebec International also provide service for each of our overseas customer with factory audited,inspection and monitoring and order organization
- Q:Structural steel architecture?
- if u need to analyse a steel framed structure for joint details the best example would be of a mechanic workshop...the truss of such a workshop is always supported on a portal frame and in most of the case thats a steel structure...do keenly observe the joints at the footing plates that is connected to the girder section...nd also observe the joints in truss of such a frame....myslf m a civil engg. student.
- Q:Remington 870 wingmaster steel shot duck hunting?
- A full choke is not recommended for most steel shot. That gun was made before steel shot was popular and the barrel probably will not hold up to the hard steel shot. You have two options. Both will cost money. You can get the soft heavy shot and use that. Or you can buy a newer shotgun and use steel in it.
- Q:Is Steel a Metal or Non - Metal ?
- Boeing is building the new 787 dreamliner almost completely out of composites. If you take a look at an Ashby chart (Strength vs. Density) you would see that there are composites that are as strong as steel but as dense as aluminum.
- Q:Is it harmful to cook on stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is one of the safest things to cook on, because it doesn't release metal particles into your food.
- Q:What is Steel's weakness in Pokemon games?
- Steel pokemon have 3 weakness its fighting, Ground and fire attacks
- Q:Steel Buildings!!!!!?
- Metal buildings are very cost-effective and costs less than a concrete or a wooden building. Steel prices are quite stable as compared to wood or concrete prices which are constantly rising.
- Q:Wolf ammo/steel case ammo question?
- Here's a true life example: My Bushmaster AR15 extractor rips the lip/rim off the steel casing leaving the fired round jammed into the chamber. It takes a push rod to remove the casing. It happens pretty frequently, and I recently took half a brick of the junk and dropped it off at my local gun store on amnesty day. I've never had that issue with brass.
- Q:Moravia’s coal and steel industries face challenges because they _____.?
- As someone who have lived in northern Moravia at industrial steel and coal city of Ostrava, the closest point is b), but it is questionable. I am not sure how to compare efficiency of largest steel mill in Czech Republic in comparison to China which is the biggest exporter, but Czech steel factories were modernized and run more efficient that 25-35 years ago, and been privatized and owned by Mittal. The workforce had been shrinking, so not exactly sure what that c is pointing to (aging of workforce, size of it, or quality). Northern Moravia is a part of larger coal basin that extend to Poland with large coal deposits. This was foundation for the steel industry in the 1800's together with large ore deposits that was mined in proximity of the Beskidy mountains less than 25 miles from Ostrava. The iron ore mines had been depleted for several decades, and since the late 70's when communists run the country, they were already importing Soviet iron ore. Coal mining within city of Ostrava cased to exist in the 1990's due environmental issues, and also cost. The mines were getting deeper and more costly to operate and there is no more mining within Ostrava. Couple mines are still in operation in Karvina county which is next to Ostrava. Currently the coal deposits south of the city were not opened due environmental issue which would mean destruction of third largest mountain range in the country. Therefore, my conclusion is is b, as the ore and coal resources been shrinking. The biggest challenge not mentioned here is of course competition from Russia, Ukraine, and China, which can produce steel much cheaper.
- Q:Steel Cut Oatmeal vs Old Fashioned?
- I have read about steel cut oatmeal, and they say that has the benefit of the whole natural grain, so its more fiber that your getting for your digestion!
- Q:Why should you heat thicker steel before welding?
- :you could attempt welding with whats pronounced as a filler rod. you could weld with the a million/8 rod interior the welder stinger and by conserving the a million/sixteen rod in the different hand, upload it as you weld.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range