|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
Wear Resistant Steel
as your requirements
all RAL colors or customers samples color
|Zinc coating: |
Standard export seaworthy packing
PE, PVDF, SMP, HDP
|Coil weight: |
|Coil ID: |
30% deposit, 70% by T/T against B/L copy; or by L/C
|Back coating thickness: |
|Top coating thickness: |
|Product Name: |
Prepainted galvanized steel
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export packing, 4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal and waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal and waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection|
|Delivery Detail:||25 Days after 30% deposit or L/C at sight|
PPGI/Color Coated Steel Plates
PPGI Color Coated Steel Sheet in Coil
With the sophisticated equipment, you can get the best quality with most competitiveprice PPGI as below.
Detailed Product Description of prepainted steel coil
Our prepainted steel coil production line imported from America AB Corp and British CT Corp,it can be regarded as one of the most advanced unit in China. Our prepainted steel coil have outstanding formability,superb durability,good adhesion,wide availablity.Quick and reliable delivery for both small and large orders is our promise.
Our factory specialing in the export of the prepainted steel coil PPGI,Color coated steel coil,PPGI ,prepainted steel coil,color coated steel coil,stainless steel and other building materials.And our company trading here,exporting prepainted steel coil PPGI with good qulity and low price in China
Our factory prepainted steel coil production line in Tianjin in 2008,and many factories before 2010 have not yet been established,We have a proven technology,and we ensure quality
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 20+5microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating or single back coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish back coating
- Q:.308 steel cased ammo in my remington 7400?
- Should you?...... Its a free country - You can do what you want....... Why shouldn't you?...... If I got it right - That Herters ammo is foreign made steel case ammo..... Most of that stuff has a reputation for being dirty and likes to foul semi-auto rifles up..... I suppose if you use a little of that stuff now and then it would be ok........ Usually that steel cased stuff is used by folks that own military style semi-0auto guns and bolt action rifles...... Those types of guns for the most part are well suited to use that cheap steel case...... A Remington 7400?..... This is just my opinion - but that's a hunting rifle and isn't up to the rigors of blasting a few hundred rounds of ammo off in an afternoon....... Get a different gun for that...... Occasional use?... Yeah its alright...... If this is for hunting use a better grade of brass cased ammo.......
- Q:Do stainless steel mood rings rust?
- Stainless steel can rust if placed in contact with some chemicals lik hypoclorite, bleach, or salt water. It depends on the type of stainless steel because there is not just a single stainless steel but a family of steel with different properties and corrosion resistance.
- Q:Stainless steel sword?
- Ya it could kill someone if it was sharpened enough but from experience stainless steel swords don't get as sharp as Carbon or higher grade steel. Not to mention it would probably bend if you hit someone with it all the way. Hell the one I let some people who were chopping a bush ( just a normal bush ) they were playing around and it got bent. I'm going to say I can't suggest a stainless steel sword for anything other then handing on your wall. Not even going into the whole If you use a sword for self defense is it considered self defense? debate. It's a sketchy situation not to mention you would need training with a sword to actually use it without it just getting brushed off.
- Q:fallout 3 broken steel?
- Yes, Broken Steel is the only DLC that raises your level cap. Yes, you have to complete the main quest to play it. It's kind of a prologue to the events of the ending. If you don't have the DLC and complete the game it just ends and you can't play it anymore. With the DLC you'll be able to continue playing. As for which one to get, that's your preference. Most people like the Broken Steel because it has to do with the main story and it raises the level cap - so that's the one I'll suggest to you. I also think The Pitt and Point Lookout are worth getting as well. Mothership Zeta is the one I liked least. I thought it was kind of stupid, to be honest. Operation Anchoarge is a simulation and it's pretty fun, but I don't think it's worth the $9.99.
- Q:Why not use stainless steel to make coins?
- Stainless steel has been used by some countries to make coins, but it's not an ideal metal. When a coin is struck, a die comes down and strikes the blank with many tons of force (the blank is also sitting on top of another die--one has the image on the obverse (front) of the coin, while the other die has the image of the reverse of the coin). When the die strikes the blank, the force causes the metal in the blank to flow into the recesses of the die. The problem with stainless steel is that it doesn't want to flow into the die. To get an image, either the relief (how high the raised portion of the design will be) has to be very low, and the coin has to have a simple design, or they have to greatly increase the pressure of the strike. This slows the coining press down, and greatly shortens the life of the dies.
- Q:Steel toe boots safe?
- I wear Timberland Pro Series steel toe boots they are the best I have ever owned, I have tried Caterpiller Wal-Mart Brands both fell apart. One thing I do is when I get a pair of steel toe boots is have my wife run over the toe with her buick. The cat Wal-Mart Brands both bent cut the top of my foot, The timberland stayed intact I have been wearing them for over a year now, they have not fallen apart I have had a korklift run them over still holding great.
- Q:Are scandium revolvers as durable as steel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Are scandium revolvers as durable as steel? I want to hear from those who own a scandium revolver. I know that scandium makes for a much lighter gun than steel, but how do they hold up durability-wise? Is their lifespan shorter than a comparable steel revolver?
- Q:What is Steel...........?
- as steel is an alloy i thinkl they are looking for what elements it is made up of
- Q:What is the steel industry?
- The steel industry is an industry that produces steel. It is one of the largest industries in the world, with China as the leading steel producer
- Q:What were some steel advances in industries? 10 points!?
- The single most important important advance in steel production was learning to accurately control carbon content. This was done through the Bessemer Process in which air was blown through molten iron to burn out impurities and excess carbon. Low carbon iron (wrought iron) could be easily worked into shapes. Medium carbon iron could be cast into useful and durable shapes. High carbon steel could be used for structural uses (beams and girders). Adding alloys such as nickel and silicon could produce very tough steels and steels resistant to rust. Adding vanadium to steel engine parts allowed Ford to produce finely machined engines in huge numbers with existing machinery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range