|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
Wear Resistant Steel
as your requirements
all RAL colors or customers samples color
|Zinc coating: |
Standard export seaworthy packing
PE, PVDF, SMP, HDP
|Coil weight: |
|Coil ID: |
30% deposit, 70% by T/T against B/L copy; or by L/C
|Back coating thickness: |
|Top coating thickness: |
|Product Name: |
Prepainted galvanized steel
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export packing, 4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal and waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal and waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection|
|Delivery Detail:||25 Days after 30% deposit or L/C at sight|
PPGI/Color Coated Steel Plates
PPGI Color Coated Steel Sheet in Coil
With the sophisticated equipment, you can get the best quality with most competitiveprice PPGI as below.
Detailed Product Description of prepainted steel coil
Our prepainted steel coil production line imported from America AB Corp and British CT Corp,it can be regarded as one of the most advanced unit in China. Our prepainted steel coil have outstanding formability,superb durability,good adhesion,wide availablity.Quick and reliable delivery for both small and large orders is our promise.
Our factory specialing in the export of the prepainted steel coil PPGI,Color coated steel coil,PPGI ,prepainted steel coil,color coated steel coil,stainless steel and other building materials.And our company trading here,exporting prepainted steel coil PPGI with good qulity and low price in China
Our factory prepainted steel coil production line in Tianjin in 2008,and many factories before 2010 have not yet been established,We have a proven technology,and we ensure quality
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 20+5microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating or single back coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish back coating
- Q:Physics! Steel pots and pans?
- Stainless steel is less conductive than copper. However, steel will retain heat longer and thus be distributed more evenly. (hence the thick bottoms, but also for balance). Copper on tea kettles is ideal to bring water up to a boil rapidly but since your not really cooking food, temperature distribution or control doesn't really matter. Now if your cooking sensitive food, then it does matter. For example, the use of a double boiler is preferred for chocolates. Temperature and distribution is critical. As far as relatively inexpensive copper clad pots and pans such as Revereware? Well, I don't see a difference but perhaps they did some testing.
- Q:Which is stronger for cars, carbon fiber or steel?
- At a reasonably high speed, both cars would be undrivable. That's by design, not due to the strength/weakness of the materials. The energy in an impact needs to go somewhere. Cars are designed so the body and the frame will bend and break, reducing the impact on the occupants. If the car is too rigid the chances of the occupants being injured increases. Carbon fiber composites do have a better strength to weight ratio than steel but they're also a lot less dense, so the same volume of material will have a similar strength. The primary benefit to carbon fiber is that for a part of the same strength the carbon fiber part will weigh less than the steel part.
- Q:Does mild steel rust?
- Mild steel is an alloy. It is the most common form of steel. Mild steel (a so-called carbon steel) is a general term for a range of low carbon (a maximum of about 0.3%) steels that have good strength and can be bent, worked or can be welded into an endless variety of shapes for uses from vehicles (like cars and ships) to building materials. The carbon does not stop the material rusting or corroding. In addition to iron, carbon, and chromium, modern stainless steel may also contain other elements, such as nickel, niobium, molybdenum, and titanium. Nickel, molybdenum, niobium, and chromium enhance the corrosion resistance of stainless steel. It is the addition of a minimum of 12% chromium to the steel that makes it resist rust, or stain 'less' than other types of steel. The chromium in the steel combines with oxygen in the atmosphere to form a thin, invisible layer of chrome-containing oxide, called the passive film. The sizes of chromium atoms and their oxides are similar, so they pack neatly together on the surface of the metal, forming a stable layer only a few atoms thick. If the metal is cut or scratched and the passive film is disrupted, more oxide will quickly form and recover the exposed surface, protecting it from oxidative corrosion.
- Q:******Prefabricated Steel Buildings********?
- its faster to build with prefabricated steel materials. if its cheaper or not...im not really sure. but definitely faster
- Q:Recycling steel baked bean cans?
- Most baked beans are cooked with pork and include a piece in the can. Depending on what kind of vegetarian you are, you could eat them and simply remove the piece of pork, or, Bush's has vegetarian baked beans which are obviously cooked without the meat seasoning. They are very good, and of course beans are an excellent and needed source of protein in a vegetarian diet.
- Q:Why are properties of steel not identical?
- Steel is manufactured to different specs. To match the needs of its intended end use .Tensel strength,Hardness, Corosion resistance etc. The chemical make up will change to suit.
- Q:Steel EASY 10 POINTS!?
- its used in lots of things (cutlery, bridges, engines), and riotinto have made a lot of money from it. and it's an alloy of iron with a bit of carbon in.
- Q:Can your sweat tarnish real silver & steel jewelry?
- steel shouldn't really tarnish, it rusts and moisture increases that. Silver tarnishes when exposed to air and sulfur. Moisture increases the process a bit, but it happens anyway. Sweat is not gross, it's a necessary function of your body, otherwise you would die. A lot of sports people wear jewelry and they sweat a lot. If you wear the jewelry all the time, that will prevent the tarnish a bit. If you take it off, clean it (water and dish washing liquid), dry it and put it in a zip lock back to keep it away from air and moisture. In the end, cleaning the jewelry is quick and easy so don't worry about it.
- Q:What's the best material for color coated steel coil?
- The base material of color coated coil is mainly galvanized steel or galvanized alloy steel plate.
- Q:What Steel guitar should I buy?
- Hi, Since you haven't mentioned a price range, all I can say is that there are plenty of good guitar brands in the moderate to high price range. A good place to start would be to check out these brands - Martin, Taylor, Yamaha, Gibson. There are plenty more but these will get you started. In a lower price range - Epiphone, Takamine and Washburn have some nice guitars as well. There are a LOT of good brands that I haven't covered. These are just the usual suspects. Most of these will be good instruments and they vary in the quality of the wood used and in finer points of their design build, so don't worry too much about finding a 'gem'. Get one of the store staff members to play the guitars a little bit for you and you can pick out the one that sounds best. The sound is the most important. Happy hunting! :) Edit: jcr has a point. I assumed your're talking about a steel string acoustic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range