|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
Wear Resistant Steel
as your requirements
all RAL colors or customers samples color
|Zinc coating: |
Standard export seaworthy packing
PE, PVDF, SMP, HDP
|Coil weight: |
|Coil ID: |
30% deposit, 70% by T/T against B/L copy; or by L/C
|Back coating thickness: |
|Top coating thickness: |
|Product Name: |
Prepainted galvanized steel
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export packing, 4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal and waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal and waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection|
|Delivery Detail:||25 Days after 30% deposit or L/C at sight|
PPGI/Color Coated Steel Plates
PPGI Color Coated Steel Sheet in Coil
With the sophisticated equipment, you can get the best quality with most competitiveprice PPGI as below.
Detailed Product Description of prepainted steel coil
Our prepainted steel coil production line imported from America AB Corp and British CT Corp,it can be regarded as one of the most advanced unit in China. Our prepainted steel coil have outstanding formability,superb durability,good adhesion,wide availablity.Quick and reliable delivery for both small and large orders is our promise.
Our factory specialing in the export of the prepainted steel coil PPGI,Color coated steel coil,PPGI ,prepainted steel coil,color coated steel coil,stainless steel and other building materials.And our company trading here,exporting prepainted steel coil PPGI with good qulity and low price in China
Our factory prepainted steel coil production line in Tianjin in 2008,and many factories before 2010 have not yet been established,We have a proven technology,and we ensure quality
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 20+5microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating or single back coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish back coating
- Q:Warhammer 40k:Steel Legion?
- The stock at various shops may vary, but you can buy Steel Legion miniatures through the mail order, or the Internet from GW. Cadian troopers are plastic, There are no plastic Steel Legion troops. The plastic models are (a tiny bit) not so horribly expensive as the metallic ones. The minimum requirements for your force vary from mission to mission, but a good start is 1 HQ unit 2 Troop choices. Also, the total points cost of the battle is to be considered. (Usually 500, 1000, or 1500 points.) What you described is one possible choice, although the size of IG squads is 10 and not 20. And you must include a command squad, the commissar is optional. You might change the other 20 troops for a tank, or a squad of Sentinels. Happy gaming!
- Q:advantages and disadvantages of steel structure?
- Disadvantages Of Steel
- Q:Are the shafts on my clubs graphite or steel....?
- Steel will look like polished steel. And Graphite or CF will be painted or clear over the black CF fibers. Basically - if it looks like steel it is. You could look up you clubs on google also. Many times the shafts have the material, stiffness and other info printed right on them.
- Q:Is a ring made of steel good?
- Steel rust is brown not green! Very much expected to be of one type of stainless steel, and you should have no problem.
- Q:Are all Doc Martens boots steel toed?
- Dr Martens Steel Toe Boots
- Q:Anyone else love the TNA Steel Cage? +BQ?
- TNA steel cage is alot more better i agree with you its safe and can see through it just fine on camera.. BQ: i think newer fence type because it does slow down a match and its brutal.. Old blue cage is just a bit too wide that someone can easily jump two or three squares up and finsihed, nah its too quickly finishing a match into that cage.
- Q:Steel Building Structures?
- you are doubting the steel structure building? Well, not every compay can give the same steel building, come to Muyang, it can give you best steel structure building.
- Q:dose oxygen peroxide rust stainless steel?
- Stainless does rust over time (EVERYTHING rusts it's called oxidation) Whenever something comes in contact with oxygen, the molecules will bond with the oxygen to form an oxide. Iron form iron oxide or rust which is reddish brown, apples turn brown after several minutes after it's been bitten. It all depends on the type of material used to manufacture the stainless. Stainless is made up of .2%-2% carbon, 11%%-28.5% chromium and iron. Some stainless is further advanced by adding other metals like nickel, molybdenum or niobium. Most stainless pocket knives are either normal steel coated with stainless or a cheaper form of stainless (it will have a high 300 number or very low 400 stamped on it). Other time, stainless will rust when a form of iron scratches the surface and contaminates the stainless, this is easily treatable if you get it quickly. Oxygen peroxide should not rust it, since the oxygen has already bonded with each other to form peroxide (2 oxygen molecules). It's the simplest form, but not the most stable (which means it could make your knife rust further). But I recommend steel wool or a scratch pad used to clean cook where (usually green or brown) to remove the rust.
- Q:Can you WELD STEEL to ALUMINUM? How much heavier/stronger is STEEL?
- I can't weld steel to aluminum, and generally speaking I'd say the answer is no, however, there are some special procedures that can make a metallic bond between steel and aluminum, it can be done with explosive welding. A lot of multi-ply cookware is made with aluminum sandwiched between stainless steel, there is so much of it that I imagine there is another way besides explosives, but I don't know what. In any case it is not a normal workshop procedure. Steel is often considerably easier to weld, but it depends on the alloy. some steels are difficult to weld and some aluminum alloys are fairly easy, but on the average steel is easier. as far as brittle/ flexible it again depend on the alloy, some steels are less brittle than some aluminum alloys and the other way around. Steel does have a higher modulus of elasticity, so for a given size steel is stiffer, but that is for elastic deformation, for plastic deformation steel often has a higher yield strength, but some of the more exotic aluminum alloys can be stronger than low grades of steel.
- Q:Why should you heat thicker steel before welding?
- For most mild steel, it is not necessary to preheat the steel, even in thick sections. Preheating, as well as maintaining interpass temperatures is sometime used when welding high-strength or high-performance steels. This reduces the likelihood of weld cracks. Mild steel is ductile enough that weld cracks aren't usually a problem. Preheating reduces the speed at which the weld cools and solidifies. in high-strength steels, this produces a more ductile microstructure in the weld and heat affected zone, thus reducing the possibility of hot and cold cracks. This also may improve some of the mechanical properties of the H.A.Z., such as impact toughness. The slower cooling rate allows more time for hydrogen to diffuse out of the weld, reducing the potential for hydrogen embrittlement. Hydrogen is produced when water vapor reacts with the steel at high temperatures, producing iron oxide and hydrogen gas. Some steels can be damaged by even relatively small amounts of hydrogen. Electrodes used in flux core arc welding and in shielded metal arc welding often contain fluxes which tend to absorb moisture from the air. Also, rust and mill scale contain water molecules which are chemically bound to the iron atoms. Note that hydrogen embrittlement is generally not an issue with mild steel, due to it's low carbon and alloy content. Preheating also reduces shrinkage stresses, due to the slower cooling rate. This is beneficial in parts which are heavily restrained, or where distortion is a particular concern.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range