- Q:We are looking for a pool-bed?
- A pool-bed? I'm not quite sure what you are referring to. There are water-beds, but those are not recommended for younger children. My only advice would be for her parents to talk to her pediatrician about what type of bed would be best for her. He can actually prescribe a therapeutic bed which may help with the bed being covered by insurance. Good luck
- Q:Do I have bed bugs in my bed?
- Try switching sides to see. Maybe its the type of sloth on ur sheets? Try washing your sheets stuff once a week. Disenfect evryythinngg. See if that helps. If not, then you do have bed bugs. Keep ur room dust free clean. Maybe replace your matress too. Goooddd luckk !
- Q:Is pine bedding bad for pregnant gerbils?
- I recommend Carefresh or old towels as bedding. Aspen contains harmful chemicals and shouldn't be used for small animals, even if they aren't pregnant. Toilet paper, when wet, has been known to get stuck on baby rodent's faces and strangle them. I suggest something that is safe, but can handle getting wet. Carefresh, fleece, old towels, paper towel (thicker than toilet paper) or even newspaper would probably be fine. :)
- Q:What are the sizes of four sets of children is bedding
- Children's bed: baby bed, baby bed and children's bed, size must be different.
- Q:Is carefresh bedding bad for rats?
- I use aspen because it's less expensive then carefresh. But I've been doing all sorts of research on rats lately and everything I've read says carefresh is ONE of the best. But there are others. You could google rat care and find many options and choose which one is right for your rat and you.
- Q:What size is the best size for a 1.5m bed, home cover and bed linen?
- 1.5 meters with 180 bed quilt multiplied by 200 is appropriate, 200 multiplied by 220 is too big. If you think big, you can also use the 150 multiplied by 200 is just like quilt and bed as big. It's not burdensome, it's more suitable.
- Q:On bedding, (:?
- Tommy okorder.com/
- Q:Homemade rat cage bedding?
- Do NOT use wood shavings unless you are sure they're aspen. Other types of shavings can be harmful to a rats lungs. Also, I don't suggest using straw. If the rats are playing around and one of them turns around, they could stab their eye on a stiff piece of straw. It also doesn't seem like it would do much absorbing either.
- Q:What is the best? Air bed or Water bed?
- I had a waveless waterbed for many years and it was the best bed we had. We tried an air bed, but I didn't like the noise the pump made, keeping the mattress inflated. I have slept on (but not owned) a tempur pedic mattress, and it was ok, although I also found it was a bit warm. It was a bit odd, because it is firm, but I personally didn't like the way I sunk in it. My vote would be to try a true waveless mattress. Ours was a single bladder with full baffling. We abandoned it because my wife wanted to have a bed that was a little easier to make up, so we got a tube style waterbed mattress (supposedly waveless) but we found this inferior, especially toward the edge where it went from the tubes to the conventional mattress siding. We would get one again today, but we don't seem to have any dealers in our area. The other drawback to any waterbed is that it will weigh a lot when filled with water. If you are renting, you should check to be sure you can have a waterbed.
- Q:What is the difference between a sleigh bed and a mission bed?
- Sleigh beds and Mission beds refer to the aesthetics of the bed. Sleigh beds are reminiscent of (surprise!) sleighs, while mission-style beds are in the arts-and-crafts / clean lines / mission style. Mission would be a more appropriate style for a platform bed but either can be a platform bed if you wish, you just need to design it as such.
Green,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade metal furniture, is a direct supplier for MAF & TW, one of the largest metal furniture manufacturer in north of China.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 25 Million
||25.00% Mid East
2.00% Northern Europe
3.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
11.00% Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range