- Q:How is it that a layer of cross-bedded strata can show graded bedding at the same time?
- Cross bedding simply means that the beds are inclined (instead of horizontal), while graded bedding means that the base is made up of coarse sediments and the top of the bed is made of finer sediments. I think. So I guess a bed can be inclined with its sediments having a coarsening sequence. I'm not sure though. Where does it say that cross bedding can also be graded bedding?
- Q:Sharing a bed?
- One must remember state law. If your state requires a marriage license then one must obtain one. God says to bey the laws of the land. Marriage is an inward commitment to God between two people who declare that we shall be before you God husband and wife until death do us part. Sharing a bed?
- Q:How was the bed made?
- Today, the decoration is rarely made on the carpentry site, usually furniture factory custom or factory purchase. Do not generally live wood bed, but called "tatami" (a kind of platform structure, with storage function). If you really want to make a bed now, there is only a bed of sheet metal structure, the structure is simple, and the shape is not very beautiful.
- Q:Toddler Bed?
- i dont know where to find a bed like that ( try toysrus, or online like craigs list) but my daughter is almost 2 and i am already thinking of a toddler bed. she trys to climb out of the crib and im afraid she will fall out on her head. she is a bit tall for her age, people always ask if she 3. so i guess it depends on the size of you toddler and if you think he is ready.
- Q:How do you deal with large pieces of garbage (such as bed and bedstead) in Zhuhai?
- I just handled a batch today, basically you see a little bit of value, you can let the garbage collection in the district to collect, no value can also be handed to him, let him give you throw away.
- Q:The safest, most durable toddler bed?
- None of the above. Toddlers beds are a silly idea, try a twin bed with no frills (maybe some fancy character sheets) instead then you will just skip the transition to a bigger bed once again. Get a bedrail for safety. Or, just put the crib mattress on the floor and forget about the rest.
- Q:Drink soft drink before bed?
- By soft drinks meaning soda and artificials juices, yes. That is horrible for you before bedtime. All the sugar and caffeine will keep you awake, make you feel crummy waking up in the morning, and you're not going to burn off those calories and cory syrup while sleeping ! If you don't brush your teeth after drinking it, you can count on cavities ! Personally, caffeine doesn't keep me from falling asleep, but soda is just plain horrible for your body.
- Q:Define bed rest?? ( docsaid..please do bed rest)?
- with bleeding your doctor probably wants you on full bed rest, this means, stay in bed, no cooking, no cleaning no nothing. I was on bed rest my last two pregnancy's for several months. I was not able to cook, clean, pick up the kids nothing absolutely nothing but stay in bed. The first time around it was not so bad cause it was my first child and I lived with my mother in law. But round two was so much worse, my son wanted me to play and take him to the park and all our usual activities, and I was not able to. I ended up having to move back in with my mother in law, because the doctor said if I did not stay in bed he would admit me to the hospital with no TV, no visitors no nothing. It is very uncomfortable and very boring, but here are a few things that help pass the time, if you don't have a t.v in your room, get one!! Also a laptop is a good ideal, so that you can still play on the computer. I enjoy reading books, and my husband bought me a game system and a few video games to help pass the time. When I absolutely could not stand it any longer, I would sneak to wal-mart and look around. They have the little carts you can ride in so you are not on your feet! You should call your doctor just to be sure of what he/she does not want you doing, that way you can follow their orders and not put yourself or the baby at risk. best of luck to you!!
- Q:how to get rid of bed bugs?
- Bed bugs do not live on/in every mattress. From what I heard, they are attracted by carbon dioxide (the air we breathe out). They are insects and they bite humans and animals. I work for a property management firm, and one of our tenants was having a problem with bed bugs. They can come from numerous places. The most common are used furniture (thrift store or picked up off the curb) and hotels (get into your luggage and you can bring them home). They are very hard to detect and can be quite difficult to get rid of. I heard that they are now training dogs to detect bed bugs.
- Q:I have a bunk bed question?
- My sons shared a bunk bed an this is what I learned: A bunk bed is the size of a twin mattress: 39 wide by 76 long. Bunk beds do not have box springs. Some bunk beds have ample support in the platform where the mattress rests and can accommodate a regular twin mattress. Other bunk beds require bunk bed mattresses, which have their own support system built into the bottom section of the actual mattress. Hope this clarifies the difference between the two.
Green,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade metal furniture, is a direct supplier for MAF & TW, one of the largest metal furniture manufacturer in north of China.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 25 Million
||25.00% Mid East
2.00% Northern Europe
3.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
11.00% Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range