||200 Series,400 Series,300 Series
Stainless Steel Metal Plate ASME 304
Stainless Steel Metal Plate ASME 304
ASTM, ASME, AISI, DIN
0.3-6.0mm, or as your requirement
100mm-2000mm, or as your requirement
1000mm-6000mm, or as your requirement
Corrosion and heat resistance, good toughness
1: Chemical industry equipment, industrial tanks
2: Medical instruments, tableware, kitchen utensil and kitchen ware.
3: Architectural purpose, milk or food processing facilities.
4: Hospital equipment, interior exterior decoration for building
5: Architectural purposes, escalators, kitchen ware and vehicles.
Or they can be made as your requirement.
Chemical composition of Stainless Steel 304
Physical Properties of Stainless Steel 304
Tensile Strength (MPa)
Compression Strength (MPa)
Proof Stress 0.2% (MPa)
Elongation A5 (%)
Hardness Rockwell B
Packaging & Shipping
1.Packaging:All products are packaged according to the Standard export packing.In order to prevent friction damage and water erosion and so on.
2.Shipping: Ocean transportation,land transportation or air transportation.
- Q:What's the surface of the 304 stainless steel matte board?
- NO.2B gloss is stronger than NO.2D NO.2D, after processing, through the polishing roller, eventually a slight cold rolling, in order to obtain proper luster. This is the most commonly used surface finish, which can also be used as the first step in polishing. General timberBA is bright as a mirror but has no standard, but is usually bright annealed and has a high surface reflectivity. Building materials, Kitchenware
- Q:1cm thick 201 stainless steel plate how much money party
- 1 thick 201 stainless steel sheet, 95 yuan / square meters.Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is stainless acid resistant steel abbreviation, resistant to air, steam
- Q:304 stainless steel plate surface quality inspection method which has several?
- Attachment of cold processing such as workpiece surface lubrication oil, must be fully skimmed in trichloroethylene degreasing agent, caustic soda solution and then with warm water washing, and then heat treatment. Stainless steel plate, if the surface of debris, especially organic matter or ash attached to the workpiece, heating, of course, will have an impact on the oxide skin. Stainless steel plate furnace atmosphere difference, furnace atmosphere in each part of the different, the formation of oxide skin will change, and this is also caused by uneven acid cleaning reasons. Therefore, when heating, the atmosphere in each part of the furnace must be the same. For this reason, the cycle of atmosphere must also be taken into account. Also, a heating workpiece with bench brick, asbestos, if contain water, when heated, water will evaporate, differences in direct contact with the water vapor and other parts of the atmosphere will produce, the formation of oxide of course is different. Therefore, objects that are in direct contact with the heating workpiece must be thoroughly dried before use. However, after drying, such as placed at room temperature, moisture in high conditions, the water will still condense on the surface of the workpiece. So, it's better to dry before use. If the local processing of stainless steel plate before heat treatment with oxide remaining, after heating with oxide remaining parts and parts without oxide, differences in composition and thickness of oxide skin will appear on the surface after pickling caused by uneven, so we should not only pay attention to the final heat treatment, but also to the full note that the middle heat treatment and pickling. There is a difference between the surface of stainless steel and the place where it is not touched.
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolled plate and stainless steel?
- Cold rolled steel plates will soon rust (in the wind and rain). Rust must be painted outsideAs the price of chromium and nickel is very high, the price of stainless steel plate is several times that of ordinary cold-rolled steel sheet
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 304 2B board and Ba board?
- BA 2B process is not the same, finished products are not the same.The BA plate is rolled with a work roll of roughness 0.006-0.008 and annealed in a vertical furnace. The surface is very mirror like;2B edge Miao made by using roughness of work rolls 0.2-0.28, commonly used in horizontal continuous annealing production, rough surface.
- Q:Inspection method for stainless steel welding
- The position of the welding is measured by hand, beat, shake, push and push. The sensing effect of the component is tested. The welding should be firm and reliable, and the strength of each component is required to meet the requirements of the strength of each component. Not false welding, weld and weld loose crack,
- Q:When milling the stainless steel plate, how can he deform?
- Our company has many special parts for stainless steel processing, the following are our experiences:1., processing stainless steel, when processing, do not stop pouring cutting fluid, to prevent thermal deformation
- Q:What's the drill for stainless steel?
- The cutting fluid is made of concentrated emulsions. Commonly used stainless steel drills are: high cobalt bit (M35 bit, M42 bit), in which the M42 bit is the most cost-effective, and carbide drills are also available.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of net drawing stainless steel users?
- Drawing process will to some extent lose the thickness of stainless steel plate, usually at 0.1~0.2mm. In addition, because the human body, especially the palm has a relatively strong oil and sweat secretion, stainless steel wire drawing board often hand touch will leave a more obvious fingerprints, regular scrub.
- Q:What is the process of stainless steel mirror panel? What's the difference between them and stainless steel sand blasting plates?
- Stainless steel sand blasting plates are painted on stainless steel sand blasting plates. Stainless steel sand blasting plate refers to the use of zirconium beads through the mechanical equipment in the stainless steel plate processing, so that the surface of the board presents small beads, grainy sand surface, forming a unique decorative effect. Stainless steel sand blasting decorative board uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities decoration and other stainless steel products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range