| Product name|
stainless steel coil
(200 series& 300 series& 400 series..etc)
1.4301, 1.4306, 1.4845, 1.4401, 1.4371, 1.4597,1.4541, etc
GB, JIS, ASTM, AISI
| pickled,bright or black|
AS PER CUSTOMER
Widely used in the areas such as fluid and gas transport,decoration,construction,medical equipment,aviation,boiler heat-exchanger and other fields.
|Condition of delivery|
Austenite in solution,ferrite in anneal or in accordance with client's detailed requirement
|MOQ||1 Metric ton|
|Price terms||CIF or FOB Shanghai|
|Payment terms||L/C or T/T|
|supply ability||25 Metric tons per day|
|Delivery Detail||7-30 days,according to the quantity.|
|Packaging Detail|| |
Standard seaworthy package(1.plywood case2.wooden pallet package 3.bundle package and other package or as customer request)
Packaging & Shipping
Trade details (kindly need your attention)
1) Above all, in your inquiry, besides the diameter, please indicate clearly: the material of your required wire;
your requirement of surface and soft wire or hard wire . Because those are aslo key to calculating our cost and telling you prices for your ordered wire
2) Packing: standard export packing.
3) Payment:by L/C sight or T.T against copy of B/L
4) Shipment:10~15 days after receipt of the down payment or Irrevocable L/C sight.
5) Trade terms:FOB SHANGHAI,or CIF discharging port.
(1): High quality stainless steel tube with reasonable price.
(2): Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
(3): Every process will be checked by responsible QC which insures every product's quality.
(4): Professional packing teams which keep every packing safely.
(5): Trial order can be done in one week.
(6): Samples can be provided as your requirements. Free sample
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- Judging from the industry composition of stainless steel consumption, the automotive industry is the fastest growing area of stainless steel application. Chinese household electrical appliance industry is a potential big market for stainless steel applications. In addition, the demand for stainless steel in the water industry, construction and construction industry, environmental protection industry and industrial facilities will also increase year by year. Specifically:
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- One is a coil and the other is a strip.
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Without magnetic material if it is of course good 316304 of the material, if it is 201202 or easy to rust, the magnetic material is 443 than 304, this is due to their corrosion resistance, high heat conduction rate of 443, in the province of gas when cooking, can also be used with magnetic pot do the electromagnetic oven, 443 material pot is cheaper than 304, considering the magnetic well
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- Austenitic stainless steel is the stainless steel with austenite structure at normal temperature. When the steel containing Cr is about 18%, Ni, 8%~10% and C is about 0.1%, it has a stable austenite structure. Austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel includes the famous 18Cr-8Ni steel, and on this basis, increasing the content of Cr, Ni, and adding Mo, Cu, Si, Nb, Ti and other elements developed by the high Cr-Ni series steel.
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Summer is the best with a stainless steel belt, the belt in the summer after the sweat corrosion, there will be an unpleasant smell, easily broken; stainless steel material is relatively good, generally not bad, summer with sweat also nothing, no taste. I hope my answer will be helpful to you!
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is becoming more and more popular because of its beautiful appearance, corrosion resistance and not easy to damage. More and more pots, city sculpture, architecture, etc. the use of stainless steel decoration room. Some customers in the purchase of stainless steel kitchenware, holding a magnet on stainless steel utensils to absorb. That the magnet is on the stainless iron, not stainless steel, stainless steel are not magnetic. In fact, this is the misunderstanding of stainless steel.
- Q:What kind of plastic surface friction and wear in stainless steel belt is relatively small?
- Plastic itself than metal soft, so it is not bad stainless steel, and if the metal surface smoothness is low (micro Burr) will be broken plastic surface, in the contact surface, if there are hard particles will also be broken metal surface.
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Sideband: roll out of the steel plant, has a certain width, when customers order the specified width, need to do a movement, to meet customer demand, but the width of the collocation, not satisfactory, will the remaining material (not in a material), such as roll material is 1185mm wide, to the customer is 60mm wide, the rest of the material is, the price is the lowest.
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- No absolute, which quality is good, the key depends on what kind of product is suitable. Under normal circumstances, the requirements of hardness, elasticity, as elastic components, structural parts of the 301 materials used more, can also achieve a higher hardness of about HV600. Product positioning higher, 304 materials can be appropriately selected, the highest hardness can reach about HV500.
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- 1, 420- type "cutting class" martensitic steel, similar to Brandt's first high chromium stainless steel this. Also used in surgical knives, which can be made very bright.2 model 430- ferritic stainless steel for decorative purposes, such as automotive accessories. Good formability, but poor temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.3, 440- type high strength cutting tool steel, carbon is slightly higher, after appropriate heat treatment to obtain a higher yield strength and hardness can reach 58HRC, which belongs to the most hard stainless steel column. The most common example is razor blades".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range