Stainless Bearing Steel Round Bar
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 50 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
OKorder is offering Stainless Bearing Steel Round at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
Stainless Bearing Steel Round are ideal for structural applications and are widely used in the construction of buildings and bridges, and the manufacturing, petrochemical, and transportation industries.
OKorder's Stainless Bearing Steel Round are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Specifications of Bearing Steel Round Bar
AISI 52100, ASTM E52100, DIN 1.3505,JIS SUJ2, GCr15
Length: 2000-13000mm or as required
Alloy Steel Bar
Usage and Applications of Bearing Steel Round Bar
Bearing steels are used for ball and roller bearing applications and are comprised of low carbon steels and high carbon through harden able steel.
First the famous 1C-1.5Cr steel from which the majority of bearings are made. Its structure is apparently well-understood and the focus is on purity in order to avoid inclusions which initiate fatigue during rolling contact. Then there is the M50 steel and its variants, from which bearings which serve at slightly higher temperatures in aeroengines are manufactured, based on secondary-hardened martensite.
Tapered roller bearing are generally used to support combined load mainly consisting of radial load. Their cups are separable for easy assembling ,During mounting and using, radial clearance and axial clearance can be adjusted and preloaded mounting can be made.
Packaging & Delivery of Bearing Steel Round Bar
Packaging Detail: ASTM 52100 Steel in seaworthy packing or on customer request; Packed in bundles with standard export sea-worthy package or as customer require
Delivery Detail: 45 days after confirmed
Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF ou as customer's required
MOQ: 25 tons or at customer's demands. If the quantity is good, the price will be better.
Processing of Bearing Steel Round Bar
The processing of Bearing Steel Round Bar is hot rolled (strictly control sulphur, phosphorus and non-metallic inclusions content and distribution)
Chemical Composition of Bearing Steel Round Bar
Equal or less than
All products' chemical composition and specification can be design according to customers' requirement.
Note of Bearing Steel Round Bar
1. According to national standard (GB) for our products, if not, supply according to national standards (GB) or agreement.
2. We can not only provide electric furnace +LF+VD and electros lag re-melting (ESR) steel forging materials, but also forging products of piece, bar, etc.
3. Our company is equipped with roll equipment and can provide our customers with roll billets or finished.
4. Please send us your detailed specifications when inquire. We will reply to you ASAP.
5. Certificate of quality is issued in English, in addition the normal terms, production process, the mechanical property (yield strength, tensile strength, elongation and hardness. forged ratio, UT test result, Grain size, heat treatment methods and the sample of is shown on the certificate of quality.
Q1: Why buy Materials & Equipment from OKorder.com?
A1: All products offered byOKorder.com are carefully selected from China's most reliable manufacturing enterprises. Through its ISO certifications, OKorder.com adheres to the highest standards and a commitment to supply chain safety and customer satisfaction.
Q4: What makes stainless steel stainless?
A4: Stainless steel must contain at least 10.5 % chromium. It is this element that reacts with the oxygen in the air to form a complex chrome-oxide surface layer that is invisible but strong enough to prevent further oxygen from "staining" (rusting) the surface. Higher levels of chromium and the addition of other alloying elements such as nickel and molybdenum enhance this surface layer and improve the corrosion resistance of the stainless material.
Q5: Can stainless steel rust?
A5: Stainless does not "rust" as you think of regular steel rusting with a red oxide on the surface that flakes off. If you see red rust it is probably due to some iron particles that have contaminated the surface of the stainless steel and it is these iron particles that are rusting. Look at the source of the rusting and see if you can remove it from the surface.
- Special steel is specifically designed to perform well in high-temperature corrosion environments. It possesses unique properties that make it highly resistant to oxidation and corrosive reactions at elevated temperatures. One of the key factors that contribute to special steel's performance in high-temperature corrosion is its high chromium content. Chromium forms a protective oxide layer on the surface of the steel, known as a passive film, which acts as a barrier against corrosive elements. This passive film is stable even at high temperatures, preventing the steel from undergoing oxidation and corrosion. Additionally, special steel often contains other alloying elements such as nickel, molybdenum, and titanium, which further enhance its resistance to high-temperature corrosion. These elements increase the steel's ability to withstand aggressive chemical environments, such as those encountered in industrial processes involving high temperatures and corrosive substances. Furthermore, special steel is known for its excellent mechanical properties, including high strength and toughness, which enable it to withstand the harsh conditions of high-temperature corrosion. It can maintain its structural integrity and dimensional stability even when exposed to extreme temperatures and corrosive chemicals. Overall, special steel's superior resistance to high-temperature corrosion makes it an ideal choice for various applications in industries such as petrochemical, power generation, and aerospace. Its ability to maintain its performance and durability in challenging environments ensures the longevity and reliability of equipment and structures, ultimately reducing maintenance and replacement costs.
- The specific requirements for special steel used in the railway wheel industry include high strength and toughness, excellent wear resistance, good heat resistance, and the ability to withstand heavy loads and impact. The steel must also have low levels of impurities to ensure its durability and longevity in the demanding railway environment. Additionally, it should possess good fatigue resistance to withstand repeated stress cycles and meet specific dimensional and mechanical property standards set by the industry.
- Yes, special steel can be used in the production of surgical implants. Special steels such as stainless steel or titanium alloys are often chosen for their corrosion resistance, biocompatibility, and mechanical properties, making them suitable for manufacturing surgical implants that need to be durable and compatible with the human body.
- There are several non-destructive testing methods that can be used to evaluate special steel materials. These methods are designed to detect any flaws or defects in the steel without causing any damage to the material itself. Some of the commonly used non-destructive testing methods for special steel include: 1. Ultrasonic Testing (UT): This method uses high-frequency sound waves to detect internal flaws or defects in the steel. Ultrasonic waves are directed into the material, and the reflected waves are analyzed to identify any discontinuities such as cracks, voids, or inclusions. 2. Magnetic Particle Testing (MT): This technique is primarily used to identify surface defects in steel. A magnetic field is applied to the material, and iron particles are applied to the surface. If there is a defect present, the magnetic field will cause the particles to cluster around the defect, making it visible for inspection. 3. Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT): PT is a widely used method to detect surface defects in special steel. A liquid dye is applied to the steel surface, and after a certain amount of time, excess dye is removed. A developer is then applied, which draws the dye out of any defects, making them visible for inspection. 4. Radiographic Testing (RT): This method involves the use of X-rays or gamma rays to examine the internal structure of special steel. The steel is exposed to radiation, and the resulting image is captured on a radiographic film or digital detector. This method is particularly effective in detecting internal defects such as porosity, inclusions, or cracks. 5. Eddy Current Testing (ECT): ECT is primarily used for surface inspection of special steel. It involves passing an electrical current through a coil that generates a magnetic field. Any variations in the magnetic field caused by defects on the surface of the steel can be detected and analyzed. These non-destructive testing methods provide valuable information about the quality and integrity of special steel materials without causing any damage. By employing these techniques, manufacturers and engineers can ensure that the steel meets the required standards and specifications, thus enhancing safety and reliability in various applications.
- Yes, special steel can be used in the wastewater treatment industry. Special steel, such as stainless steel or corrosion-resistant alloys, is often utilized in the construction of equipment and infrastructure used in wastewater treatment plants. These materials offer high resistance to corrosion, chemicals, and harsh operating conditions, ensuring durability and longevity in wastewater treatment processes. Additionally, special steel's hygienic properties make it suitable for applications where cleanliness and sterilization are crucial.
- Special steel is a type of steel that is specially designed to possess specific exceptional properties, making it suitable for specialized applications. Within the realm of special steel, various casting grades are available, each with its own unique characteristics and uses. One commonly used casting grade of special steel is stainless steel, which contains a high percentage of chromium, giving it excellent corrosion resistance properties. It is extensively utilized in applications where resistance to oxidation, acids, and other corrosive elements is crucial, such as in the manufacturing of kitchen utensils, medical instruments, and chemical processing equipment. Another casting grade of special steel is tool steel, specifically formulated to exhibit exceptional hardness, wear resistance, and toughness. It is commonly employed in the production of cutting tools, dies, molds, and other tools that require high strength and durability. High-speed steel is an important casting grade of special steel, known for its exceptional heat resistance and ability to maintain hardness even at high temperatures. It finds widespread use in the production of cutting tools like drills, taps, and milling cutters, where the material is exposed to high temperatures generated during the cutting process. Moreover, there are casting grades of special steel specifically designed for use in extreme temperature environments. These grades, such as heat-resistant steel, are formulated to retain their strength and integrity even at elevated temperatures. Heat-resistant steel is commonly used in applications such as furnace components, exhaust systems, and gas turbines. In conclusion, the various casting grades of special steel offer a wide range of properties and applications. Stainless steel provides excellent corrosion resistance, tool steel offers exceptional hardness and toughness, high-speed steel is known for its heat resistance, and heat-resistant steel is designed to withstand extreme temperatures. These grades of special steel play a crucial role in various industries where specific applications require exceptional properties.
- Some of the different heat treatment processes used for special steel include annealing, tempering, quenching, and hardening.
- The environmental impacts of producing special steel can include air pollution from emissions released during the steelmaking process, such as carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, and nitrogen oxide. Additionally, the extraction of raw materials for steel production, such as iron ore and coal, can result in deforestation, habitat destruction, and water pollution. The energy-intensive nature of steel production also contributes to greenhouse gas emissions and climate change. Proper waste management and implementation of sustainable practices can mitigate some of these environmental impacts.
- Several industries heavily rely on special steel due to its unique properties and exceptional performance. One such industry is the automotive sector, where special steel is extensively used in the production of engine components, suspension systems, gears, and various other parts. The aerospace industry is another prominent user of special steel as it requires materials that can withstand high temperatures, extreme pressure, and provide excellent corrosion resistance. Special steel is also essential in the construction industry, particularly for the manufacturing of high-rise buildings, bridges, and infrastructure projects where strength, durability, and resistance to environmental factors are crucial. The energy sector, including oil and gas, relies on special steel for the production of pipelines, drilling equipment, and storage tanks, as it possesses excellent mechanical properties and can withstand harsh operating conditions. Other industries that heavily rely on special steel include manufacturing, machinery, defense, and tooling, where it is used for various applications such as molds, cutting tools, and machine components. Overall, special steel finds extensive usage in industries that demand superior performance, durability, and reliability in their products and equipment.
- Special steel contributes to the elasticity of products by providing a high level of tensile strength and flexibility. Its unique composition and manufacturing process allow it to withstand stress and deformation without breaking, allowing products to return to their original shape after being bent or stretched. This characteristic is crucial in various industries, such as automotive, aerospace, and construction, where the elasticity of products is essential for safety, durability, and performance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like