Order On-line Tracking
|Type:||Gear Steel||Shape:||Steel Round Bar|
Specifications of Round Bar
1. Alloy steel round bar
3. Length: 6m, 9m, 12m or as customer’s request
4. Tolerance: Within ±5% for weight; ±2mm for diameter
5. Note: The price can be better is the quantity is good
6. Equivement Grade:
2. Chemical Composition
Tensile Strength: σb (MPa):≥980(100)
Yeild Strength: σs (MPa):≥835(85)
Elongation: δ5 (%):≥12
Impact Force: Akv (J):≥78
Usage and Applications of Round Bar
1. Chinese standard steel bar is often used where large amounts of steel need to be formed, for example as structural steel.
2. And we can use this kind of product on the performance of the mechanical parts if the demand is not very high.
3. Steel round bar is used in construction and a large number of architectural and engineering structures.
Packaging & Delivery of Round Bar
Packaging Detail: All goods are packed in bundle with steel strips and shipped by break bulk vessel or container (depend on target market and different ports)
Delivery Detail: 15~45 days
Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
MOQ: 30 metric tons per specification; we can negotiate the quantity if the specification is normal or we have stock of one specification.
Weight: Theprice invoicing on theoretical weight basis or actual weight basis depends on customer’s request.
Shipment: The shipment of bulk break or container is depends on customer’s request and the situation of the port of destination.
Documents given: Full set of original clean on board bill of lading; Original signed commercial invoice; Original packing list; Policy of insurance; Certificate of origin and what the target market needs.
Production Flow of Round Bar
1. The common processes are preheated forging quenching, dual refinement solution process, cooling quenching and isothermal quenching. We use heat treatment for dual refinement solution process.
2. Material prepare (billet) — heat up — rough rolling — precision rolling — cooling — packing — storage and transportation
Q1: Why buy Materials & Equipment from OKorder.com?
A1: All products offered byOKorder.com are carefully selected from China's most reliable manufacturing enterprises. Through its ISO certifications, OKorder.com adheres to the highest standards and a commitment to supply chain safety and customer satisfaction.
Q2: How do we guarantee the quality of our products?
A2: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
Q3: How soon can we receive the product after purchase?
A3: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 7 to 10 workdays.
Q4: What makes stainless steel stainless?
A4: Stainless steel must contain at least 10.5 % chromium. It is this element that reacts with the oxygen in the air to form a complex chrome-oxide surface layer that is invisible but strong enough to prevent further oxygen from "staining" (rusting) the surface. Higher levels of chromium and the addition of other alloying elements such as nickel and molybdenum enhance this surface layer and improve the corrosion resistance of the stainless material.
Q5: Can stainless steel rust?
A5: Stainless does not "rust" as you think of regular steel rusting with a red oxide on the surface that flakes off. If you see red rust it is probably due to some iron particles that have contaminated the surface of the stainless steel and it is these iron particles that are rusting. Look at the source of the rusting and see if you can remove it from the surface.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|