6 - 28 mm
219 - 3500 mm
|Secondary Or Not:|
as per your request,Black/Blue 3PE or as per your request
|Alloy Or Not:|
ISO 9001:2008, API,
and X42-X80 grade
In bulk or bundles
all over the world
SSAW Spiral Steel Tube
FAQ of SSAW Steel Pipes:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
SSAW Steel Pipes Images：
- Q:Which is better, galvanized steel pipe or stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is good.Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:The difference between 12Cr1MoVG alloy steel tube and 15CrMo
- 12Cr1MoVG is a kind of material for alloy tubes. The main purpose is to make the steel structure in the boiler, the use temperature of 580 degrees, requiring high temperature resistance steel plate, durable strength, steel plate in the normalized and tempered state delivery. 12Cr1MoV alloy tube is based on high quality carbon structural steel. It is appropriate to add one or more alloy elements to improve the mechanical properties, toughness and hardenability of steel.
- Q:What's the actual size of the DN25?
- DN25 refers to the theoretical size of the inner hole of the pipe. That is to say, the theoretical dimension of the inner diameter of the pipe is 25 (the metric tube refers to the inner diameter, and the English tube is also to indicate the inner diameter, for example: 3/8, the inner diameter is 9.525, and the diameter of the 1/2 is 12.7, and the diameter of the 5/8 is 15.875). The outer diameter is theoretical in diameter, plus the wall thickness specified by the state (which is artificially specified and has no formula)The theoretical diameter of DN25 is 25, and the outer diameter is Phi 33.7 and phi 32(but there is also the outside diameter of the mark. The mark is: the outer diameter * wall thickness, such as: 32 * 2, that is to say, the outer diameter is 30, the inner diameter is 26)
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Of course, not all materials can be magnetized, austenitic stainless steel will not do.
- Q:DN80 seamless steel tube, what is the standard thickness?
- Generally speaking, the diameter of the pipe can be divided into outer diameter, inner diameter and nominal diameter. Tubes are made of seamless steel tubes. The outer diameter of the tubes is indicated by the letter D, followed by additional outer diameter dimensions and wall thicknesses such as seamless steel tubes with an outer diameter of 108.
- Q:Are there specifications for scaffold steel pipe with 48mm * 3.2mm?
- Previously used steel pipe GB 51*3.0mm, the latest national standard JGJ130-2001 stipulates that the use of steel pipe for construction projects need to be 48*3.5mm specifications, the wall thickness should be 3.5mm square for qualified products.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe 8162 and 8163 what is the difference?
- 8163 GB is fluid delivery tube, need to use eddy current detection, fluid transport, liquid, gas, solid, such as natural gas, water, gas, coal and stone, 8162 and 8163 of the popular point that is 8163 more than 8162 senior, 8163 inspection, 8162 inspection. I hope you understand！
- Q:How to make the steel pipe spray paint is not easy to fall off?
- You're not usually advised to do it yourself, because you can't do it yourself. General powder coating, spray before the treatment is very strict, to be high temperature baking, and their spraying are dry paint, it does not add hardening agent, that is, the surface dry, but not hard, not wear-resistant. So don't scrape off the paint, or you'll look good after spraying, and it will be ugly in a few days,.If you really like to look good, you can buy some stickers back to paste, without affecting the appearance..
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- GB/T3091-2008: DN150 welded steel pipe, wall thickness of 6mm, the theory of the weight of welded steel pipe 24.02kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 6mm, C=1.02, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 6mm galvanized steel 1.02*24.02= 24.5kg/m.
- Q:What does "steel pipe SC" mean?
- SC (run in welded steel duitconSC is the line laying mode GB letter of wire is worn steel pipe laying (welded steel pipe, low pressure fluid) SC70 said the conductor by low pressure fluid DN70 welded steel pipe as protection pipe laying, DN70 said the nominal pipe diameter is 70mm, the nominal pipe diameter is 70mm (a series of values, the actual diameter slightly different).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range