316 stainless steel pipe
Stainless Steel Seamless & Welded Tube &Pipe
Square tubes, round tubes, oval pipes, special shaped pipes,
empaistic pipes, fittings
ASTM A554, A249, A269 and A270
201: Ni 0.8%~1%
202: Ni 3.5%~4.5%
304: Ni 8%, Cr 18%
316: Ni 10%, Cr 18%
0.3mm - 3.0mm
6m or as customers' request
a) Outer Diameter: +/- 0.2mm
b) Thickness: +/- 0.02mm
c) Length: +/- 5mm
180G, 240G, 320G Satin / Hairline
400G, 600G Mirror finish
handrail,railing, staircase, weldmesh screen,door,window, balcony,fence,bench,furniture,etc
Squash test, extended test, water pressure test, crystal rot test, heat treatment, NDT
Chemical Composition of Material
Our Work shop
Definition of stainless steel(Adopted form Wikipedia)
In metallurgy, stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French "inoxydable",
is defined as a steelalloy with a minimum of 10.5% to 11% chromium content by mass.
Stainless steel does not readily corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does,
but despite the name it is not fully stain-proof, most notably under low oxygen, high salinity,
or poor circulation environments. It is also called corrosion-resistant steel or CRES
when the alloy type and grade are not detailed, particularly in the aviation industry.
There are different grades and surface finishes of stainless steel to suit the environment
the alloy must endure. Stainless steel is used where both the properties of steel
and resistance to corrosion are required.
- Q:How much more expensive is 304 stainless steel than 201?
- 304 stainless steel is a common stainless steel material, the density of 7.93 g/cm3, the industry is also called 18/8 stainless steel. High temperature resistance of 800 degrees, with good processability, high toughness characteristics, widely used in industry and furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry. The common marking methods in the market are 06Cr19Ni10, SUS304, in which 06Cr19Ni10 is generally used to indicate standard production of the national standard. Generally speaking, ASTM standard production is indicated, and SUS 304 represents standard production.
- Q:304 stainless steel has several advantages, a few big advantages, the more concrete the better
- 304 stainless steel advantages:1. environmental sanitation: put an end to red water, blue green water, and hidden water problems, no peculiar smell, no harmful substances, keep the water quality pure, lead free, harmless to human health.2., wear resistance: beautiful surface, clean and bright, long lasting, no scratches, never rust, never break. 3., low temperature: kitchen, bathroom, stainless steel water pipe, faucet angle valve will never break.4., thermal expansion and excellent insulation performance: stainless steel tube has expansion, cold contraction, slow insulation performance.5. authority certification: stainless steel metal element precipitation than WHO and European drinking water act standard value of 5% is still lower.
- Q:Why is stainless steel magnetic?
- Many customers often think that the magnet adsorption of stainless steel, to verify its merits and authenticity, and do not smoke without magnetism, that is good, genuine; smokers are magnetic, is considered a fake fake. In fact, this is a very one-sided, not practical, and the wrong way to identify, I hope the following content for your help!
- Q:What does "stainless steel pipe" DN mean?
- In order to connect the pipe and pipe fittings in a unified way, nominal diameter (also called nominal diameter, nominal diameter) is adopted. For example, welded steel pipes can be divided into thin wall steel pipes, ordinary steel pipes and thickened steel pipes according to their thickness. Its nominal diameter is neither external diameter nor internal diameter, but a nominal size similar to the diameter of the ordinary steel pipe. Each nominal diameter corresponds to an outer diameter, and the inner diameter varies with the thickness. Nominal diameter can be expressed in metric mm, also available in English in. With nominal diameter pipeline accessories, meaning with tube.
- Q:Stainless steel works. What saw can be sawed off?
- Hand hacksaw can, but a bit slow. It's faster with a toothed saw and a grinder.
- Q:Why is the outer diameter of 1 inch galvanized pipe 33.7? And the outer diameter of one inch stainless steel pipe is 25.4
- The 1 inch galvanized pipe refers to the nominal size holes of 1 inches of water, the outer diameter is 33.7, its diameter fits a 1 inch pipe thread wire, and one inch stainless steel tube outer diameter is 25.4 that of the tube is in diameter standard specifications.
- Q:Stainless steel pipe specification 25*2 what does it mean?
- Stainless steel pipe specification 25*2, indicating stainless steel pipe, the outer diameter of 25mm, wall thickness of 2mm.
- Q:What is sanitary stainless steel pipe?
- Passivation layer: after polishing, it is necessary to immerse the steel pipe in the passivation bath, and then use the acid passivation liquid to oxidize the surface of the steel pipe to form a passivation layer, so as to achieve the anti-corrosion effect of the steel pipe
- Q:What color is stainless steel? What color is stainless steel pipe culture?
- You want to draw the stainless steel, or to mirror the drawing, usually gray, mirror is generally bright silver, of course, the color is also there, ah, you need it
- Q:304 stainless steel pipe, 20*2 pressure, how many kilograms?
- 304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range