1.0 - 35 mm
Place of Origin:
Shandong China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not:
Thick Wall Pipe
Alloy Or Not:
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
3.FAQ of Rectangular Steel Tube
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
We have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
If you have any question, pls feel free to contact us !
4.Rectangular Hot Rolled Steel Tube Image
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- No difference, but your name is different, rectangular steel pipe, but can be divided into seamless rectangular steel pipe and welded rectangular, these two, in the material will also have a difference, I do not know how to help you
- Q:Are the welded and galvanized tubes the same weight?
- There should be no difference in the weight of the same specifications for the welded pipe and galvanized pipe. The slight difference is that the galvanized pipe should be pickled before galvanizing and must digest some iron and then galvanized. The difference depends on the difference in the process. So the theoretical calculations are the same.
- Q:What is PE coated steel pipe? Seek explanation
- The appearance of the native HDPE is milky white and is somewhat translucent in the narrow cross section. PE has excellent properties that are resistant to most life and industrial chemicals. Polyethylene (PE) pipe due to its unique advantages and is widely used in building water supply, drainage, underground drainage pipe, building heating, gas pipelines, electrical and telecommunications, industrial protective casing pipes, agricultural pipes etc.. The utility model is mainly used for urban water supply, urban gas supply and farmland irrigation.
- Q:What is the difference between steel pipe and round steel?
- Steel tube or conventional weapons indispensable materials, barrel, barrel to steel pipe manufacturing. The steel pipe can be divided into round tube and special-shaped pipe according to the cross sectional area and shape. Because of the condition of equal circumference, the circle surfaceThe product is the largest and uses round tubes to hold more fluids. In addition, the ring section is subjected to an average force when it is subjected to internal or external radial pressure, so most steel tubes are round tubes.
- Q:Which is more load-bearing, the same thickness of steel pipe and steel bar?
- The same length, the same pipe diameter, the same material strength is hollow, the ratio of area of steel (solid), and the cyclical and slender radius smaller than the larger, so the longitudinal stability coefficient is smaller, three factors, two factors are weak in steel reinforced, another factor: strength, they are the same, no doubt, steel reinforced bearing less than.
- Q:DN80 seamless steel tube, what is the standard thickness?
- The DN80 specification is 89*6 seamless steel management formula = (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466= per meter weight
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe, PPR pipe, PE pipe, U-PVC pipe and HDPE double wall corrugated pipe and what is the difference between the characteristics of
- PE pipe, polyethylene pipe, the past is also commonly used in low temperature water, but because of its short life now use less prone to aging, more PE material for the production of plastic bags;
- Q:Is the electric pipe used with steel pipe or PVC pipe?
- In industrial designs, galvanized steel tubes are generally used for laying electric tubes, especially in the case of explosion protection.The benefits of galvanized steel pipe is not easy to damage, can prevent the destruction and damage of environmental forces to a certain extent, a junction box, check for export, export lines and other accessories, construction and maintenance in explosion-proof environment can be exempted from hot work. The disadvantage is higher cost.The PVC tube is less costly, but less impact resistant.
- Q:How do you solder purple copper plate and steel tube?
- When the copper and copper tube size is too large, argon welder welding, DC argon arc welding machine, of course, when DC argon arc welding welding belongs to welding, argon arc welding of brass with Wei Odin 204S welding, the argon arc welding wire for gas welding is not brass wire, this concept must be clear, the wire diameter of 2 80-120A, welding current parameters, if the copper thickness is relatively thick, with a red copper welding after welding preheating in advance.
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- GB/T3091-2008: DN150 welded steel pipe, wall thickness of 6mm, the theory of the weight of welded steel pipe 24.02kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 6mm, C=1.02, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 6mm galvanized steel 1.02*24.02= 24.5kg/m.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range