Small Roll Or Cutting Piece Pp Nonwoven Fabrics Used For Out Door Plant Cover Or Weed Mat
1)Material: 100% polypropylene
2)Weight: 10~200gsm or Customized
3)Width: within 250cm or Customized
4)Color: any colors available
Health - Hygiene & Medical:
Bags for Rice/Sugar etc.
Vacuum Cleaner Bags
Tea and Coffee Bags
Nursery Over wintering
Weed Control Fabrics
Other types of covers
Roofing and Tile Underlayment
Sofa and Mattress Lining
Shoes & Garments
Clothing and Glove insulation
Bra and Shoulder Padding
Most of our landscapers / gardeners use the square meter measurement.
Measure the width of the area and length of the area you wish to cover.
Then multiply the length by the width , which will give you the square meter ( sqm2 ).
Once you’ve received your woven weed control fabric, follow these simple steps.
Turn over the area to be covered and make sure any sharp weeds / stalks are removed
Lay your chosen fabric on top of the prepared soil, if you need to overlap make sure you leave around 25cm.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packed In Roll Or In Bales Or Cartons Or According To Customers Requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||20 Days After Order Confirmed|
1, Samples Policy
Samples are free, but the freight is on customers' charge
Samples will usually be sent out in one day.
As for the prices, we need you to provide us weight, color, width and usage so that
we can quote you best.
3, How to place an order?
- Q:Do you have to have a mattress on the geotextile?
- 1, geotextile must be washed back to fill or sand protective layer and light compaction to prevent the subsequent construction of the destruction of geotextile, punctured and so on. But also a transition zone, to ease the upper load on the geotextile extrusion, tensile force and so on. 2, "Geotextile Construction Code QB / SNGSG-2004" and "Geosynthetics Application Technical Specifications GB / T-2017" backfill requirements: 1) timely backfill materials, backfill stone maximum drop of not more than 300mm, Heavy earth stones should not roll on the slope of the rolling; 2) fill the compaction should meet the design requirements, backfill 300mm loose layer, light compaction. 3, geotextile introduction: 1), geotextile by synthetic fiber through acupuncture or weaving made of permeable geosynthetics. Finished cloth for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a woven geotextile and non-woven geotextile. Advantages: geotextile with excellent filtration, drainage, isolation, reinforcement, anti-seepage, protection, with a light weight, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature, resistance to Freezing, anti-aging, corrosion-resistant advantages. 2), Disadvantages: in the rigid base waterproof requirements are not applicable (tensile rate does not meet the requirements), easy to break, scratches and so on.
- Q:Geotextile types and effects
- 1, acupuncture non-woven geotextile, specifications 100g / m2-1000g / m2 between any choice, the main raw material is the use of polyester staple fiber or polypropylene staple fiber, made by acupuncture, the main purposes are: river, sea, lake Embankment slope protection, reclamation, wharf, ship lock flood control and other projects, is through the filter to play a soil and water conservation and effective way to prevent piping. Second, acupuncture non-woven fabrics and PE film composite geotextile, specifications have a cloth a film, two cloth a film, the largest width of 4.2 meters The main raw material is to use polyester staple fiber acupuncture non-woven, PE film through the composite , The main purpose is anti-seepage, apply to railways, highways, tunnels, subways, airports and other projects. Third, non-woven and woven composite geotextile, a variety of non-woven and polypropylene filament woven composite, non-woven and plastic woven composite, for the basis of reinforcement, adjust the permeability coefficient of the basic engineering facilities. Features: light weight, low cost, corrosion resistance, with a filter, drainage, isolation, enhance the excellent performance. Use: widely used in water conservancy, electricity, mines, roads and railways and other geotechnical projects: l, soil separation of the filter material; 2, reservoirs, mine mineral processing of drainage materials, high-rise building drainage materials; Of the anti-erosion material; geotextile features 1, high strength, due to the use of plastic fibers, in dry and wet state can maintain sufficient strength and elongation. 2, corrosion-resistant, in different pH of the soil and water can be long-term corrosion resistance. 3, good water permeability between the fiber gap, it has a good water permeability. 4, good microbial resistance to micro-organisms, insects are not damaged. 5, construction convenience
- Q:The vertical permeability coefficient of 400 g per square filament geotextile is generally how much
- 1.0 × 10-1cm / sK × (10-1-10-3) I specialize in the production of geotechnical materials
- Q:Acupuncture geotextile is divided into several kinds of how is it used?
- Acupuncture geotextile is now divided into two types, according to the fiber form to points. Continuous fiber called filament acupuncture non-woven geotextile. A few centimeters of length fibers made of staple fibers for nonwoven geotextiles. Use is not used, mainly used in geotechnical engineering in the filter, isolation, drainage and so on.
- Q:What kind of geotextiles are used in highway geotextiles?
- Highway geotextile general use Hongxiang new material filament geotextile, to overcome the cracks and so on the road defects.
- Q:What kind of geotextile is used to repair the road?
- Geotextile in the application of the road: a slope care, specifications in the 250-350g / m2 its role has the following three points: 1. filter when the water from the fine soil into the coarse soil layer, the use of polyester staple fiber Acupuncture geotextile good permeability and water permeability, so that water through, and effectively carrying soil particles, sand, small stone, etc., in order to maintain the stability of soil and water engineering. 2. Drain polyester staple fiber geotextile has a good water conductivity, it can form a drainage channel within the soil, the soil structure of excess liquid and gas efflux. 3. Protection of water flow on the soil erosion, the effective concentration of concentrated diffusion, transmission or decomposition, to prevent the soil by external forces and damage. Second, the foundation treatment, the main role is to strengthen. The use of polyester staple acupuncture geotextile to enhance the soil tensile strength and resistance to deformation, enhance the stability of the building structure to improve soil quality. Specifications not low 400g / m2. The main role is to use the polyester staple fiber geotextile with different physical properties (particle size, distribution, consistency and density, etc.) of the building materials (such as soil and sand, soil and concrete, etc.) ) To isolate. So that two or more materials are not lost, not mixed, to maintain the overall structure and function of the material, so that the building capacity to enhance the capacity. Specifications in the 150-400g / m2
- Q:Woven geotextile customs code
- To see what material system, even if there are many kinds of chemical fiber, such as long fiber staple fiber, polyester nylon and what process after dyeing, yarn dyed, printing and other processes are impregnated coating, etc. you reported a name not check of
- Q:Geotextile 500 grams is what it means
- 500 grams of geotextile is the weight of each square, geotextile have different specifications, generally ranging from 80g-800g, I was the manufacturer, welcome to visit
- Q:Any information on geotextiles?
- geotextile reinforcement is used to coat the ground in peatlands to make way Maintenance of a good slope stability, one needs to make the soil reinforcement (reinforcement of earth) by using geotextile Benefits of geotextile applications: Improving the design safety factor Increasing the height of the embankment Reducing the displacement embankment during construction Improve performance by increasing uniformity embankment after construction completion geotextile layer was placed on the slope during
- Q:Geotextile and geogrid the same do
- Not the same, two concepts
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range