Silo Engineering Grain Silo 500T - 8000T
600 - 10000m3
D7 - 25m
10 - 90T
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after down payment|
Diameter: 3.5 - 25 m
Height: 5 - 25 m
Thickness: 2.0 - 4.0 mm
Capacity: 100 - 8000 ton per silo
Material: galvanized steel
(Galvanized rate ≥ 275g/m2)
Datas for Silo Engineering Grain Silo 500T - 8000T
δ1.0mm, Galvanized steel
Ø1.5-3.0m, Checkered steel plate
Upper tension ring
Ø1.5-3.0m, Carbon steel plate
Bottom tension ring
Ø3.0-25m, Carbon steel plate
δ4.0mm, Carbon steel plate
δ6.0mm, Carbon steel plate
δ4.0mm, Carbon steel plate
Ø3.0-25m, 1”(metric), steel tube
Gal. rate >= 275g/m2
δ2.0 - δ4.0mm
|Gate|| ø600 mm|
12pcs/silo - 84pcs/silo
[6.3, [8.0, [10, [12, [14, [16, [18, [20,
|δ6.0 - δ14.0mm Q235 STEEL|
δ6.0 - δ14.0mm Q235 STEEL
"H" Section steel
* Completely impermeable
* Minimal build-up on internal wall
* Low maintenance
- Q:How do you get fodder out of your silo on Harvest moon Nintendo DS?
- You don't take fodder for feeding your animals stright out of the silo outside. You will need an animal shed, and on the northern wall in the animal shed is a brown box where you can get fodder to feed animals. To feed them you put them in the small compartments located around the barn. I don't think you would need fodder for anything other than feeding your animals or building though...
- Q:How do they get the corn out of a silo?
- Open a door in the base of the Silo, gravity will do it.
- Q:Why should i ride the silly silo at adventureland the amusment park?
- yesss!!!! Its Reallly Fun! you'll Love it! its so fast it like anti gravity(: but if you get sick easliy. it may not be a good idea, but im that way, and i did just fine!
- Q:What would any one categories variable and fixed cost for a milk cow farm?
- Fixed Costs Purchase of Property Building Barns, sheds, silos Variable Property taxes Heat Utilities Machinery Vet Fees Insemination fees
- Q:Optimization problem?
- The volume of the hemisphere is 2/3*pi*r^3, and the volume of the cylinder is pi*r^2*h. 2/3*pi*r^3+pi*r^2*h=V. pi*r^2*h=V-2/3*pi*r^3. h=V/(pi*r^2)-2/3*r. The lateral surface area of the hemisphere is 2*pi*r^2, and the lateral surface area of the cylinder is 2*pi*r*h. A=2*pi*r^2+2*pi*r*h. A=2*pi*r^2+2*pi*r(V/(pi*r^2)-2/3*r). A=2*pi*r^2+2*V/r-4/3*pi*r^2. dA/dr=4*pi*r-2*V/r^2-8/3*pi*r. dA/dr=4/3*pi*r-2*V/r^2. 4/3*pi*r-2*V/r^2=0. 4/3*pi*r=2*V/r^2. 4/3*pi*r^3=2*V. r^3=3/2*V/pi. r=(3V/(2pi))^(1/3). I'm too lazy to figure out the height in terms of V. It would be really nice if they specified what the fixed volume was!
- Q:What are those tall things that farmers put feed in?
- A silo.
- Q:Any Tips On Hunting Pigeons?? Decoys, Tactics, Etc...?
- Pigeons....hmmm. How about silos?-Ya' always see them there. Also, use small, white garbage or grocery bags as decoys in the field. Sometimes they will come into those. Otherwise, just get yourself some high speed, low drag varmit rounds for a rifle and have at'er. -As for shotgun ammo and cal, I highly recommend the 12 ga with cheap, 7 or 6 shot in 2 3/4 shells.
- Q:How do I solve this calculus problem for the radius?
- The surface area of the cylinder (including only one end) is AsubC = πr^2 + 2πrh (base plus side) The surface area of the hemisphere at the top is 1/2 the surface of a sphere with the same radius or: AsubHS = 2πr^2 Let c = cost per square foot for the cylinder, then Total cost = 2c2πr^2 + cπr^2 + c2πrh or TC = c(5πr^2 + 2πrh) Volume depends upon whether or not the hemisphere is included. The problem is considerably messier if it is included, so let's assume not. V = hπr^2 = 840000 ft^3 This allows us to solve for h in terms of r fairly simply giving h = 840000/πr^2 which may be substituted in the surface area cost formula to provide an expression for the surface area cost in terms of just the radius. or TC/c = 5πr^2 + 2πr(840000/πr^2) which simplifies to: TC/c = 5πr^2 + 1680000/r to find the minimum of this, differentiate wrt r giving (we will ignore the constant c, since we assume it is non-zero). TCprime(r) = 10πr - 1680000/r^2 solving for 0 = 10πr - 1680000/r^2 gives 1680000/r^2 = 10πr or 53503.18 = r^3 cubert(53503.18) = 37.68ft. = r Provide h by substituting back into the equation for h in terms of r. This yields h = 188.42 ft. I have tried to be careful with this, but cannot be absolutely certain that I have not goofed someplace on the algebra or calculations. I strongly suggest that you review this carefully yourself. If you decide that the volume of the hemisphere on top is included, the volume becomes: V = 2πr^3/3 + hπr^2 So the expression for h is not quite so simple.
- Q:Do DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Base) really exist or they are just an urban legend?
- yes they do you are D.U.M.B
- Q:What is the radius of the silo, correct to the nearest tenth of a foot?
- portion of circle = ?(r)^2 subsequently, the radius is 5, so we purely plug in r for 5. A = ?(5)^2 A = 25? ? is approximately 3.1416, so we are able to plug in that for ? A = 25(3.1416) *makes use of calculator* A = seventy 8.fifty 4, which rounds to seventy 8.5, determination C.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range