Standard of Seamless Line pipe X65 ： API SPEC 5L
Application of Seamless Line pipe X65： It is used for conveying gas,water,and petroleum of both the oil and natural gas industries.
Product Specification Level
Yield Strength (min), Mpa
Tensile Strength(min), Mpa
L210 or A
L245 or B
L290 or x42
L320 or X46
L360 or X52
L390 or X56
L415 or X60
L290R or X42R
L245N or BN
L290N or X42N
L320N or X46N
L360N or X52N
L390N or X56N
L415N or X60N
Nominal Diameter Range
Outside diameters Rang(mm)
Three layers polyethylene
Inside layer: epoxy(Green)
Outside layer：polyethylene (Black)
Two layers polyethylene
Inside layer: adhesive
Two layers epoxy
Inside layer: epoxy(Green)
Outside layer：intensity epoxy(sage green)
Three layers polypropylene
Inside layer: epoxy(Green)
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- PN said the pressure is, PN16 is the pipe can withstand 16MPa general meaning, namely, an 16 kg.
- Q:What is the production process of seamless steel tube?
- The delivery status of hot-rolled seamless steel tubes is generally hot-rolled and delivered after heat treatment. Hot rolled seamless steel tube after quality inspection after staff strict hand picked in quality inspection should be carried out after the oil surface, followed by cold drawing experiments, hot rolling process should be carried out after the perforation experiment, if perforated expanding too large to carry out straightening correction. After straightening, the device is sent to the flaw detector by the transfer device to carry out the flaw detection experiment. Finally, the label is attached and the specifications are arranged and placed in the warehouse.
- Q:The difference between 12Cr1MoVG alloy steel tube and 15CrMo
- 12Cr1MoVG is a kind of material for alloy tubes. The main purpose is to make the steel structure in the boiler, the use temperature of 580 degrees, requiring high temperature resistance steel plate, durable strength, steel plate in the normalized and tempered state delivery. 12Cr1MoV alloy tube is based on high quality carbon structural steel. It is appropriate to add one or more alloy elements to improve the mechanical properties, toughness and hardenability of steel.
- Q:What is the theoretical weight per square meter of the steel pipe diameter of the outer frame and the thickness of the tube wall 3mm 48mm?
- The outer steel tube diameter is 48mm, the tube wall thickness is 3mm, the theoretical weight per meter is 3.3291kgCalculation formula: (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466(48-3) *3*0.02466=3.3291kg
- Q:There are multiple welded galvanized steel pipe outer diameter 108mm wall thickness 4mm length of 6 meters
- Galvanized steel pipe wall thickness weight outer diameter 108mm 4mm 6 meters in length is about 10.26*6*1.06=65 kg.Kg/m= (outside diameter mm-, wall thickness mm) * wall thickness mm*0.02466= (108-4) *4*0.02466=10.26 kg / MBecause of galvanizing, the weight is heavier than that of ordinary welded pipe 3%~6%.
- Q:What is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- The thicker the diameter, the more commonly the spiral weld. The seamless steel pipe is generally molten state molten steel through the annular slot backlog, and then stretched and other treatment process, so that there is no weld. On the performance, especially the pressure capacity of the steel pipe than ordinary steel has greatly improved, so often used for high voltage equipment.
- Q:What are the main types of steel pipe ah? How to judge which kind of steel pipe performance is better?
- Sort by connectionThe connection way of steel pipe can be divided into: light pipe (pipe end without thread) and wire tube (Guan Duan with thread).The tube can be divided into ordinary tube and end tube.Thickening of the tube can also be divided into: extra thick (with external thread), internal thickening (with internal thread) and inside and outside thickening (with internal and external thread) and other vehicle wire tube.The wire tube can also be divided into ordinary cylinder or taper thread and special thread.In addition, according to user needs, wire tubes are generally equipped with pipe delivery.Plating characteristicsAccording to the characteristics of surface coated steel pipe can be divided into: Clarinet (not coated) and coating tube.The coating tubes include galvanized pipes, aluminium plated tubes, chrome plated pipes, aluminized tubes and other alloy layers.The coating tube has an outer coating tube, an inner coating tube and an inner and outer coating pipe. The commonly used coatings are plastics, epoxy resins, coal tar, epoxy resins, and various glass based anticorrosive coatings. Galvanized pipe is divided into KBG pipe, JDG pipe, threaded pipe, etc.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- Seamless pipe pressure is higher, welded pipe is generally in 10 or so MPa, now welded pipe to do seamless processing.
- Q:What does "SC50" steel pipe mean in civil engineering?
- SC50: laying on welded steel tubes of diameter 50mm. SC is usually used in electrical installation drawings.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe 8162 and 8163 what is the difference?
- GB 8162 is the structure of the tube, there is no need for flaw detection, the use of mechanical processing, stents;
The company's main products are: the low-pressure boiler seamless steel pipe, oil casing seamless pipe, ship seamless steel tubes, seamless steel pipe, petroleum cracking, chemical fertilizer equipment, seamless steel tubes, structural seamless steel pipe, seamless steel hollow pumping rod with eight series. According to GB, ASTM, APL5L, AP15CT, DIH, JIS and other standard production seamless steel tubes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 30 milionrmb
||Germany; Japan;Korea; America; Brasil; Canada
||ISO9001:2000 ; API
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range