2014-2015 Best-selling China steel toe leather safety shoes
1). Upper: High quality cow grain leather (1.6-1.8mm)
2). Lining: Breathable and Abrasion resistant sandwich mesh
3). Insole: Comfortable EVA coated mesh
4). Outsole: PU/PU injection duel density
5). Size: Euro 36-47#, UK 3-13#
6). Quality Guarantee: 5-6 months
7). CE: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 Tested by ITS lab(Approved body No.0362)
8).Application fields: Automobile; Energy supply; Construction; Mining; Logistics; Steel industry etc
Packaging & Shipping
|1.||Weight :||1.1 KGS/Pair|
|2.||Box size:||32 X 21 X 12 CM|
|3.||Carton size:||62 X 44 X 34 CM|
|4.||Packing:||1 Pair/ Box, 10 Pairs / Carton|
|5.||20'ft container:||3200 Pairs (29 CBM)|
|6.||40'ft HQ:||7000 Pairs (68 CBM)|
CE Standard catagory
|1.||SB:||Basic requirement, toe protection above 200 joules|
|SBP:||SB + penetration resistant above 1100 newtons|
|3.||S1 :||SB + anti-static between 100K to 1000M Ohms|
|4.||S1P:||S1 + penetration resistant above 1100 newtons|
|5.||S2:||S1 + water resistant upper leather|
|6.||S3:||S2 + penetration resistant above 1100 newtons|
|7.||S4:||Anti-static, Heel energy absorption, fuel & oil resistant|
|8.||S5:||S4 + penetration resistant above 1100 newtons |
|9.||O1:||Anti-static, heel energy absorption|
|10.||O2:||O1 + water resistant upper leather|
|11.||O3:||O2 + penetration resistant above 1100 newtons|
The above statistics is only for your reference. If you need more information, we suggest you to check with professional laboratory.
The table given above enables you to find out the length of our shoes. For example, size 42# is equal to UK size 8# and US size 9#. The inner mould length is 280.00 cm, and the circumference is 266.0 cm
- Q:Can safety shoes be used as casual shoes?
- If you can bear the weight of safety shoes, or can, but recently Bacou launched a new safety shoes, no steel Baotou, very suitable for leisure wear.
- Q:How long is the service life of safety shoes?
- Hello With the upstairs said, what is not mandatory, but the working environment, such as safety shoes, chemical corrosion resistance is generally three months to change, the best insulation static test once a month. Other safety shoes can be decided by the actual situation, usually for a quarter or half a year!
- Q:What are the main functions of anti static and anti crash safety shoes?
- Safety footwear is a general term for safety shoes and protective footwear, usually footwear worn on different occasions to protect the feet and legs from foreseeable damage.
- Q:What brand of insulated safety shoes or shoes for electrician?
- Electrical insulation shoes and no one brand is best, as long as the insulation shoes in line with national standards, you can.Electrical insulating shoes are a series of safety shoes, as a kind of security of electrical distribution operation in armor is worn when properly used, is an important prerequisite to ensure the safety of the.
- Q:Is the steel head of safety shoes graded? How much do they usually bear?
- An1 is suitable for operation in metallurgy, mining, forestry, ports, shipping, handling, quarrying, heavy industry and so on; An2 applied in machinery, construction, petrochemical and other workplaces; An3 applied in electronics, food, pharmaceutical and other industries; An4 ~ An5 is suitable for the textile industry and bench work, with labor protection shoes to free toe injury (Lao Baoxie), is the labor protection supplies.
- Q:Which brand is the panoply safety shoes?
- France and Shanghai have shoes to sell the brand.
- Q:What's the standard for safety shoes plastic Baotou?
- Compared to steel Baotou, aluminum, Baotou and non-metallic synthetic Baotou are lighter, but the price is usually much more expensive. However, they do have their advantages for specific uses, including the use of magnetically sensitive electronic plants and petrochemical industries. Synthetic Baotou and plastic Baotou safety shoes are also commonly used at Airports because their nonmetallic properties can minimize interference to metals while passing through security areas.
- Q:Are helmets and gloves counted for labor protection? Labor insurance products?
- Also, safety shoes, overalls, protective glasses, gas / dust masks / mask / earplugs earmuffs, the special position of some other special requirements of insurance products, such as welding gloves, protective clothing and so on
- Q:What are the differences between anti break shoes, safety shoes, shoes for labor protection, and steel head shoes? How to use and maintain?
- The shoes of the former Baotou have impact resistant materials. The main function is to prevent burns, thorn steel shoes cut, should be able to withstand certain pressure and resistance to a certain temperature, non flammable. This kind of shoes is suitable for smelting, furnace, cast iron and so on. In addition to the above, there are some special shoes cover, such as canvas, asbestos, aluminum film material shoes cover and so on. The selection and maintenance of protective shoes should be based on the hazardous nature and damage degree of the working environment. Protective footwear should have product qualification certificate and product manual. Please read the instruction manual before use. Correct the method of use.
- Q:What do you mean by single density PU bottom safety shoes?
- Compared with conventional 2 ways, one for the comparative anatomy of the product safety shoes section, the appearance of technology, safety shoes will longitudinal incision, incision and safety shoes can be clearly observed after the internal structure and the internal surface of the upper section of process safety and safety shoes, safety shoes accessories section section, safety shoes and safety shoes steel steel head floor and safety shoes, here it is worth mentioning that the single density density is the same as the sole section, by hand press hard;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range