2014-2015 Best-selling China steel toe leather safety shoes
1). Upper: High quality cow grain leather (1.6-1.8mm)
2). Lining: Breathable and Abrasion resistant sandwich mesh
3). Insole: Comfortable EVA coated mesh
4). Outsole: PU/PU injection duel density
5). Size: Euro 36-47#, UK 3-13#
6). Quality Guarantee: 5-6 months
7). CE: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 Tested by ITS lab(Approved body No.0362)
8).Application fields: Automobile; Energy supply; Construction; Mining; Logistics; Steel industry etc
Packaging & Shipping
|1.||Weight :||1.1 KGS/Pair|
|2.||Box size:||32 X 21 X 12 CM|
|3.||Carton size:||62 X 44 X 34 CM|
|4.||Packing:||1 Pair/ Box, 10 Pairs / Carton|
|5.||20'ft container:||3200 Pairs (29 CBM)|
|6.||40'ft HQ:||7000 Pairs (68 CBM)|
The table given above enables you to find out the length of our shoes. For example, size 42# is equal to UK size 8# and US size 9#. The inner mould length is 280.00 cm, and the circumference is 266.0 cm
- Q:What does "SRC" skid shoes mean?
- SRB generally refers to safety shoes with glycerol test on stainless steel plate, the pressure is 400-500N, the toe tilted 7 degrees, no obvious move forward.
- Q:High temperature environment labor shoes 300 degrees
- High temperature resistant safety shoes of various performance and technical indicators to achieve their protective performance, such as the toe was not injured, the foot is not stabbed, conductive etc.. But safety shoes aren't everything.
- Q:What shoes to wear anti snake
- Once bitten by a snake, be calm, prohibit running, and if you are bitten by limbs, keep sagging state, prevent blood circulation faster, promote snake venom spread. Use a strip, such as a rope, to tie the wound near the end of the wound to prevent the snake from attacking the blood system with blood flow. 15 minutes after lashing, loosen for 2-3 minutes, prevent the tie too tight and the circulation of the blood is bad. During the fight for time, immediately to the hospital.
- Q:What are the disadvantages of shoes for labor insurance?
- Relatively heavy, but also easy to smelly feet, hope to adopt
- Q:What are the advantages of using injection end safety shoes, and why?
- As the general PU anti low temperature and anti slip performance slightly almost, so a lot of PU bottom shoes bottom, with TPR or PVC tendon tendon.
- Q:What's the difference between the safety shoes and the mountaineering shoes?
- Safety shoes are mainly anti - oil, anti - smashing, anti - oil, leather uppers and rubber soles, not only to prevent oil entry, but also anti-skid. Anti smashing is a steel toe cap, in the United States, this kind of shoe is called steel toe shoes. Of course, waterproof is no problem, there is oil and dirt wipe it.
- Q:What is puncture proof safety shoes?
- With the sole plate, to prevent sharp objects, such as nails punctured soles, stabbed the soles of the feet! So it's called puncture proof safety shoes
- Q:Anti static, anti crash, safety shoes and insulating shoes, is it a kind of shoes?
- 1 、 shoes for labor protection is a kind of shoes that can protect the feet safely. There are many kinds of it, such as toe protection, piercing proof, insulation, acid and alkali resistance, etc.. 2. Safety shoes are the general designation of safety shoes and protective shoes. They are shoes used to protect the feet and legs from the foreseeable harm in different working situations. 3. Insulating shoes are a kind of safety shoes made of insulating material.
- Q:The difference between safety shoes and protective shoes
- National standards for safety shoes GB21148-2007, national standards for protective footwear, GB21147-2007, from the standard number you can know that the two are not the same, otherwise, the country does not need to develop different standards. Specifically, the national standards for protective footwear and safety shoes have many things that are similar, the main difference
- Q:What kind of labor protection articles is used in housing construction?
- Safety shoes, protective glasses, reflective vests, five point safety belt, earplugs, helmet, boots and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range