||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
1. cold work mould/die steel
2. High carbon high chromium type ledeburite
3. High hardness wear resistance
1. Cr12 steel is a widely used cold work die steel, a type of high carbon high chromium ledeburite . The steel has good hardenability and good abrasion resistance
2. Mainly used to with stand the impact load is smaller, and require high abrasion resistance Die and punch, cold-cut scissors, drill sets, gauges, drawing die, pressure die thread rolling board, drawing die thread rolling die.
Chemical composition(for reference only)
Delivery of hardness and quenching hardness
Cr12 critical temperature
Cr12 Hot Working Technology
start forging temperature/°C
final forging temperature/°C
type of cooling
Cr12 heat treatment
between the quenching temperature and the hardness of the relationship
Delivery status: steel delivered in the annealed condition
We are professional manufacture of tool steel. We can provide various kinds of tool steel and mould steel. If you have any question regarding our products ,please feel free to let us know. We assure you will receive our best attention to your enquiry.
- Q:How can a round steel weld on a flat steel plate be flat and qualified?
- If it is full weld, for strong, don't groove. There must be no problem with the welding. If you hit the groove, it will deform. When welding, you should do spot welding and diagonal welding. I think you should be able to understand this, but I don't know what you are using for it,
- Q:Is the shear wall concealed column stirrup steel or round steel?
- Round bar is the finished steel hot rolling and cooling, by ordinary low carbon steel and alloy steel under the condition of high temperature pressing, mainly used for reinforcement of reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete structure, is one of the varieties of steel used in civil engineering in the largest amount.
- Q:How to determine the welding seam height of steel plate and steel bar?
- If the end of the vertical plane and the steel plate welding, welding angle as the bar diameter and the general welding height is 0.7 times the diameter of the arc can be reinforced; if the length direction of the surface of steel plate and steel welding, 2 side fillet weld cracks in the welded steel plate and steel between the full and round steel weldment the maximum diameter of arc phase can be flat.
- Q:Cold drawn steel wire is a round bar or thread steel in Construction Engineering?
- Of course it belongs to round bar. Thread steel can not be obtained by cold drawing. Besides, the outer diameter of the cold drawn steel wire is smaller, the surface is smoother and the hardness is slightly higher.
- Q:40CrMo what is the round steel material?
- Requirements for the manufacture of 35CrMo steel with higher strength and conditioning section large forgings, such as locomotive traction gears, with supercharger drive gear, the rear axle, the connecting rod and the spring load greatly clip, 2000m can also be used for the following deep oil drill pipe joints and fishing tools etc..
- Q:How to distinguish between cold plating and hot rolled round steel?
- First of all, the difference between the process is: hot-dip galvanizing is to remove the workpiece, oil, pickling, dipping, drying, immersed in dissolved zinc liquid, a certain time, can be put forward.
- Q:Difference between cold drawn round steel and round steel
- Cold formed steel allows partial buckling of the cross section, thus taking full advantage of the post buckling capacity of the member, while the hot-rolled section does not allow partial buckling of the cross section.
- Q:What is hot rolling? What is called forging?
- Forging is a method of processing wool embryos by plastic deformation. They are also classified as cold forging and hot forging
- Q:What are the differences between the products made of wrought round steel and hot rolled round steel and tested by mechanical testing after heat treatment?
- In comparison, the general longitudinal performance of hot rolled round bar is better than that of transverse or tangential direction, and the difference between the two values is obvious. The banded structure is more obvious in the longitudinal microstructure, and the deformation of non-metallic plastic inclusions is more obvious
- Q:Is steel bar round wire? What's the difference? What are the main applications of wire rod?
- Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of diameter, such as "50", which means a round bar of 50 millimeters in diameter.Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of them: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts. They are more than 25 millimeters of round steel. They are mainly used in the manufacture of mechanical parts or seamless steel tube billets
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range