Ring-lock scaffolding accessories for building construction
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
A support system for construction, ownsadvantages of both cup-lock scaffolding andshoring tower.
It is in the development direction of new typescaffolding.
It is widely used in buildings, bridges, tunnels etc..
◆ Easy to storage and transportation
◆ High degree of standardization
◆ Easy and quick erection
◆ Excellent stability and bearing capacity
- Q:I got my scaffold/industrial piercing today..about 4 or 5 hours ago and The glands in my neck are now swollen pretty bad..I usually suffer with swollen glands but not this much..is this from the piercing?? Is it dangerous? Also my ear still stings is that normal?Thanks in advance
- Gosh Industrial do harm I'm now not going to lie. Cartilage piercings do not harm. But industrials are quite tough to handle. If you'll be able to manage affliction then get it. They're valued at it however they do harm.
- Q:In the process of high-rise building construction, bowl buckle type steel pipe scaffolding foundation and foundation treatment should meet the requirements
- Landing bowl-scaffold when erecting height H is less than or equal to 20m according to the ordinary routine shelf erection, erection of a height when H > 20m and ultra high, heavy and large span of the template support system must make special construction design and structural analysis and calculation.
- Q:i know they are meant to be done as one piercing and with one bar to reduce the risk of them not aligning properly but is it possible to have it done as one piercing and then replacing the bar with two separate ones after it has partially healed. is there still a risk? also, how low down and at what angle should the bar be?thanks x
- They can be done as two separate piercings, and it is up to the piercer and the shape of your ear to decide if something like that will be done. However, I would not recommend it, because even if it is partially healed, putting two separate earrings in can still misalign the piercing when you go to put the bar back in later. I would recommend keeping the bar in, it's a guaranteed way to make your piercing work out. Besides, once you get used to the bar, you won't even know you have it in! Much easier than keeping track of two separate earrings and making sure they still align months down the road. As for the angle, it depends on your preference and what is able to be done due to the shape of your ear. Some people want theirs straight across, others want a much steeper angle. It all depends on preference and shape of ear. Hope this helps, good luck!
- Q:I live on the second floor of an apartment building the scaffolding is all around the windows. When the men are working, they are just a few feet away! It's awful. Anyway to find out when this hideous mess will come down?
- Well on every building that has construction on it there's a little section that he paper work and permits all over it ( usually at street level) so I'm going to guess if you can obtain the constructions companies phone number from those paper you can call and ask when the scaffolding is coming down.
- Q:Pankou scaffolding is good for
- Scaffolding, low cost, high efficiency, convenient disassembly build effort, on the ground after the installation of integral hoisting.Pankou scaffolding pole high load intensity, M60 series of bearing capacity can reach 19-21 tons.
- Q:the council has put non alarmed scaffolding on our flats and I have already seen a strange man climbing up. Will my insurance still be valid if a thief uses the scaffolding to break into my home?
- Does your insurance have a 'warrant' about scaffolding requiring an alarm, or your flat requiring an alarm? If not, no. Lock your windows.
- Q:I have my tragus pierced and I have a cartilage piercing. I was wondering if the pain is comparable to these. Is it worse? Less? And do most places pierce with the clamps or do they just put it through?
- don't have my tragus but am planning on getting it...I have a scaffold piercing and a cartalage...of corse everyones pain threshold is different....but with my experience the scaffold piercing was the worst of of all my piercings....I'm not gunna lie it hurts...its not even when they do it...like it hurts but not awful :/...the second hole hurts worse...I did my own cartalage so it didn't rlly even bother me...idr...just be prepared for the healing process....I got mine. Or 9 months ago and it still hurts :/ if I get hit in it it effin hurts! But its an awsome piercing and I would never take it out and I love it so if you wanna get it deff go for it just be prepared to take care of it :) and it actually depends on the place if they use clamps or not mine did (they didn't hurt) :)
- Q:For my last piercing i think im gona make it worth it and get one of them ^^^ but i just looked on a website that describes them as both of them words i was just wondering are they completely different piercings ? and if so which one would be the better one to get?
- From what I've seen what the piercing is called varies from country - in the US/Canada I've heard most people call it an industrial, and the people that have called it scaffold are typically from the UK.
- Q:What are the requirements for the broken seam connection of bowl buckle scaffold. For example, both sides of the seam on the vertical pole is very neat, with steel pipe
- Scaffolding does not require the interface may not be in the same span, and the scaffold is not allowed to mix the length of the pole, must use the same height of the pole or cloth from the same pole, according to your description I guess you use is not the same as the length of the pole, or the use of ordinary steel pipe Mashup scaffolding. If the use of uniform specifications of the bowl buckle steel pipe should not be your problem.
- Q:scaffolding in spanish?
- Andamiaje, used by masons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like