|Packaging Details:||carton bags or according to your requirments|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after deposit|
1400 ceramic finer paper
1.1260 Ceramic Fiber Paper YXTX-236
2.1400 Ceramic Fiber Paper YXTX-336
1. YAOXING Ceramic Fiber Paper is processed from the high purity fiber, which can be used in the field of high temperature insulation. Because we have adopted the advanced processing work, we cannot only make the fiber interweave shapely, but also can control the thickness and the density rigidly.
2. A spot of bonding agent has been added into the fiber during processing, which has been chosen and controlled scientifically, can be burnt during application.
1. Low Heat Storage
2. Low Thermal Conductivity
3. Excellent Thermal Electrical Insulation
4. Excellent Machine-processed Capability
5. Excellent Broken Resistance
6. Excellent Flexibility
7. Low Shot Content
1. Industrial insulating ,sealing and protecting materials
2. Electric and thermal insulation materials for electric industry
3. Insulation materials for instrument-equipment
4. Insulating materials for motor industry
5. Filling materials for expansion slot
6. Insulating materials as the sinter resistance
7. Sealing gasket for molten metal
8. Fireproof materials
ST Ceramic Fiber Paper
HZ Ceramic Fiber Paper
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Organic Content (%)
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
According to your requirements
Plastic Bag Inside, Carton Box Outside
Quality Control System
- Q:Are foam glass and glass wool the same?
- Not the same. Glass wool is made of asbestos tile. Foam glass is a kind of glass.
- Q:Are there any differences between glass wool and rock wool in terms of appearance, I can't distinguish them, why?
- They have different colors
- Q:What is glass wool board.
- Glass wool is fibrillation by the fusion of the glass, adding binder to solidify the material to make the glass wool roll mat, while the glass wool fibre diameter is contracted by the centrifugation. The difference is in the centrifugation techniques. the centrifugation techniques currently used most frequent is Saint-Gobain's Isover TEL centrifugation technique, which is the originator of glass wool products. At present the domestic glass wool market is gradually expanding, and enterprise Dacheng Quanhe Chemical Co., Ltd. makes a significant contribution to promote the use of glass wool.
- Q:What are the hazards of glass wool to body?
- Non-energy: glass wool outer cover aluminum foil easily damaged, and glass wool is the opening structure, once broken, water vapor into the wet resistance factor of 0, means that the insulation effect is reduced, a waste of energy, it is equivalent to increase the operation cost.
- Q:What are the construction methods of glass wool board used in external wall?
- The phenomenon of moisture condensation in glass wool should be prevented.moisture condensation in glass wool, a layer of vapour barrier should be attached to the surface of the glass wool.A layer of glass wool should be fixed on the wall by insulation supporting pin prevent the glass wool from falling and thermal insulation properties from reducing.
- Q:Polyester and glass wool, which is better, and why?
- It would be fine if children touches it for it is environmentally friendly materials. My suggestion is polyester fiber, but it will be itchy when touching, but it depends on you, the cost of polyester fiber is slightly higher.
- Q:What are the functions of the thermal insulation glass wool board?
- Glass wool insulation materials are medium and low temperature thermal insulation materials, thus they are generally used in civil and cryogenic pipeline with the temperature of -120 ℃ -400 ℃. They can be used for thermal insulation and sound absorptionin in fields of construction, petrochemical, electric power and metallurgy.
- Q:Can Kunnai glass wool board and sound absorption blankets be used to maintain sound insulation in hotel floor? Can it decrease half of the noise? How to install?
- No, if the amendment of the surface is not good, it will affect the paving of floor and tile. You can select one of these, and you'better use sound insulation felt for it also is waterproof.
- Q:What are the industry standards of glass wool and its products?
- Conventions of Quality Management of Enterprises producing Glass Wool and its Products by National Building Materials Bureau Chapter I General Provisions 1. In order to strengthen the quality management of enterprises producing glass wool and its products, and constantly improve quality of products, the cnventions are formulate in accordance to "Product Quality Law of People's Republic of China" and the relevant regulations of the State Council. Associated regulations: 2. Enterprise leaders and workers should continually enhance the awareness of quality and adhere to the development of quality and efficiency, firmly establish the concept of "quality first" and "customer service" and continue to strengthen quality control in the production process to ensure that raw materials, fuel, semi-finished products, finished products and packaging and storage are up to technical standards. Article 2 Enterprises should set advanced, rational and scientific quality principles and objectives. Legal representatives should be in full charge of products quality, and the department of quality management should take full responsibility in management. Distribution of income within the enterprise should be made to link with the quality of work and products, and implement veto of quality. Article 4 Enterprises must strictly enforce product standards, establish and improve the quality system, and implement quality functions combined with the reality of the enterprises in accordance with GB / T19000 a ISO9000 "quality management and quality assurance" series of standards and the provisions of this Regulation. Capable enterprises should draw up "quality Manual", and seriously implement it.
- Q:How to increase soundproof performance of houses(with glass wool)?
- If you want to be simple, use sound barrier mats. If you want to be a completely soundproof environment, use sound absorption materials. If you use glass wool, you have to be aware of skin and respiratory tract infection.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range