1.Low Heat Storage
2.Low Thermal Conductivity
3.Excellent Thermal Electrical Insulation
4.Excellent Machine-processed Capability
5.Excellent Broken Resistance
7.Low Shot Content
1.Industrial insulating ,sealing and protecting materials
2.Electric and thermal insulation materials for electric industry
3.Insulation materials for instrument-equipment
4.Insulating materials for motor industry
5.Filling materials for expansion slot
6.Insulating materials as the sinter resistance
7.Sealing gasket for molten metal
ST Ceramic Fiber Paper
HZ Ceramic Fiber Paper
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Organic Content (%)
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
According to your requirements
Plastic Bag Inside, Carton Box Outside
Quality Control System
- Q:House wall insulation cotton: 12K75mm glass wool+ VR veneering. Is the VR veneering for aluminum foil board?
- VR is white veneering. the type that used for steel structure has strong tensil force. Without laying iron wire mesh.
- Q:What are the hazards of glass wool to body?
- What are the hazards of glass wool to body?
- Q:As for glass wool board and rock wool board, which kind of material is better?
- Glass wool has light unit weight, thin fiber, good sound absorption, rock wool fireproofing performance, good hydrophobic performance, low price, both two have their advantages, it depends on the specific usage, If you are interested in it, we can discuss with each other, personal opinions for reference only.
- Q:What are the differences between glass wool felts and rock wool board in terms of appearance, and how to distinguish them?
- The most significant difference is color. Glass wool is white, while rock wool is yellow.
- Q:What are the specific differences between glass wool board and glass fiber board?
- Thus, the full name of glass wool is glass fiber wool: There are two kinds of glass fibers from the uses of fiber glass. The fiber used to weave is the continuous fiber, continuous fiber and staple fiber, and the fiber used to make cotton is staple fiber, glass wool board is equivalent to glass fiber board. You are reminded by the Shouchuang Decoration
- Q:What's the types of glass wool points? do they have the same sound insulation effect?
- Mineral wool and rock wool basically
- Q:How much does centrifugal pan of glass wool need to invest? ?
- The plant is more than 3000, and it can produce finished products.
- Q:Does anyone know about the specifications of formaldehyde-free glass wool boards?
- The specifications of formaldehyde-free glass wool board are: 32KG / 50MM, 48KG / 50MM, 80KG / 50MM, 96KG / 25MM, 80KG / 25MM, these are all commonly used now. First, look at the appearance. The glass wool is pure white, is not bleached. Bleached glass wool is milk white, and the glass fibers will be itchy and prick hands. Formaldehyde-free glass wool will not be itchy and prick hands, it is soft.
- Q:Is hyperfine glass fiber cotton different from the centrifugal glass wool?
- Ultra-fine glass wool is of thin fiber, high softness and less dust, but high price while the centrifugal glass wool is of coarse cotton yarn, poor compression rebound but the price is relatively cheap.
- Q:Glass wool can be used at zero degrees
- Ultra-fine cotton (raw cotton), - 100 ~ 450 ℃.
Ultra-fine cotton non-fat felt and suture pad, -120 ~ 400 ℃
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range