High Temperature Castable Refractory Cement
Refractoriness of not less than 1580 °C cement. According to the composition of different can be divided into low calcium aluminate refractory cement, calcium aluminate cement, calcium aluminate cement and dolomite refractory cement. It can be used for various refractory cement cement refractory aggregate (such as corundum, Calcined Bauxite,etc.) made of refractory mortar or concrete, used in cement rotary kiln and other industrial furnace lining.
Refractory cement lining baking, must pay attention to the following matters:
1) at room temperature 350 degrees, most likely caused by local spalling, special attention should be paid to slow baked. As in the 350 degree heat preservation is still a lot of steam coming out, still should slow heating rate.
2) in poor ventilation, water is not easy to discharge conditions, to extend the preservation time.
3) when using heavy oil for baking, to prevent oil spray on the lining surface, to prevent local burst.
4) when using firewood baked, direct contact with the flame is often caused by local heating too fast, should be protected.
5) on refractory cement pouring, at least by 3D after baking.
6) for refractory cement lining cooling slowly, avoid the forced ventilation.
25 KG X 40 BAGS ON A WOODEN PALLET WITH FILM AND P/W COVER Qoality of Goods confirms to China standard GB201-2000
- Q:What are fire resistant level standards of class A fire resistant door?
- Executive standard: GB12955-2008 Fire Door. Fire resistant level: Class A: 1.5h, B:1.0 h, C: 0.5 h. Thickness of door leaf: Class A: 50mm, B 45mm, C 40mm. Doorframe Specification: Class A, B, C. Door leaf form: Single open, double open, single open with glass, double open with glass, single open with glass and bright, double open with glass and bright, with a bright picture, Zimu glass Zimu glass with light. Doorframe Specification: Class A, B, Door leaf form: Single open, double open, single open with glass, double open with glass, single open with glass and brightness, double open with glass and brightness, double open with a lager door leaf and a smaller door leaf, double open with a lager door leaf and a smaller door leaf with glass, double open with a lager door leaf and a smaller door leaf with glass and brightness. Standard sizes: In line with GB5824-86 Hole Size of Building Doors and Windows."
- Q:Who can introduce the difference between galvanized fireproof coatings and steel structure fireproof materials?
- Steel structure with heat galvanization has a process requirement, which is to spray fireproof coatings. Fireproof coatings have different functions and purposes from galvanized process. When the steel surface derusted, it generally needs to brush rich-zinc primer before spraying fireproof coating. Fireproof coating plan itself includes anticorrosion plan, and fireproof coating is just a layer of coating plans, which is an intermediate layer in general. Fireproof coating plan generally includes primer, fireproof coating and finishing paint. Some fireproof coatings can be directly painted on the bare steel elements without primer and finishing paint.
- Q:what kind of fireproof materials is used for high rise buildings?
- Recommended thickness of 1mm or more # 304 stainless steel, refractory, corrosion-resistant, easy to clean. closed balcony of high rise buildings use thickened manganese, aluminum profiles. You can also use plastic steel window, solid wooden windows. Mg-Mn alloys have excellent weldability and corrosion resistance, unstressed corrosion tendency. Mechanical properties are not good enough, the ultimate strength of 210 ~ 280MPa.
- Q:Selection of refractory materials?
- Basic refractories in Magnesium Oxide and calcium oxide as the main ingredient, commonly used is brick. Magnesium Oxide 80% to more than 85% containing magnesia brick, has good resistance to alkaline slag and slag, refractory clay brick and brick high ratio. Mainly used in open hearth furnace, oxygen converter, electric furnace, non-ferrous metal smelting equipment and high temperature equipment.
- Q:What is the criterion of entry of refractory clay industry?
- Refractory clay refers to clay which has a refractoriness of more than 1580 ℃ and can be used as refractory material and bauxite which used as refractory material . In addition to a higher refractoriness, they can keep the stability of volume under high temperature conditions and have slag resistance and thermal shock resistance and mechanical strength, so they are extremely firm after calcination.
- Q:What are included in fireproofing materials?
- There are many types of fireproof materials, and the following listed below is the main species: All kinds of fire retardant coating such as finishing fire retardant paint, fire retardant coating components, fire-resistant coating for steel structure; all kinds of fire-proof materials such as fire retardant material and its products, textile, fire retardant fabric, building materials and products, flooring material and external wall thermal insulation system; all kinds of fireproofing components such as fireproof panel, fire door, fire resistant window frame, fire resisting shutter, fireproofing glass, elevator landing door,ventilating duct, fire-proof sealing material and fire protection smoke exhaust fan. The main indicators to judge fire resistance are: Flame retardency, ignition,production of toxic gases, smoke density,heat release and exhaust gas; fire resistance, combustion performance, heat of combustion, fire-resistant performance, high temperature resistance, fire rating, etc. There are some specific parameters which need to be judged by a professional testing equipment. You can go to the inorganic laboratory to check. The test results of fire rating are accurate.
- Q:Which kind of refractory does insulation board belong to ?
- Q:What are the filling refractories in door leaf of class A fire resistant door?
- That depends. Most are perlite fireproof panel, MC composite material and other fireproofing materials, vermiculite fireproof board, while some are foam door filling board.
- Q:Which refractory quality inspection authority is good?
- Of course, it is Research Institue of Refractory Materials in Luoyang, Henan. In fact, what we want is accuracy and authority. Quality and inspection costs, which is more important?
- Q:what is the original materials of fireproof coating?
- Fire retardant coating is composed of the base materials (that is film forming substance), pigments, ordinary coating additives, fire retardant agent and dispersion medium. In addition to fire retardant agent, other components functions the same as in ordinary coating, but its performance and thickness are specifically required. Some solvent-based fire retardant coating can burn upon encountering fire before construction.In fact,It is the flammable solvent contained in the coating that is burning while substances such as the base materials and fire retardant agent does not burn. Because solvent-based fireproof coating contains organic solvent and these fire-resistant coating, once leaked from the bucket, are likely to cause a fire. Fireproof coating on the substrate can insulate heat only after the solvent contained evaporates compeletly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range