Introduction of Qualified Column Head Mould:
GRC Mould is made of FRP, Silica gel etc. It is used in the production of GRC Component, such as Roman Column Head, Window Frame, Pediment Ornament and Eaves Decorative Rid.
Specificaction of Qualified Column Head Mould:
We can offer Mould for Roman Column Head products, diameter size: 300MM 350MM 400MM 450MM 500MM 550MM 600MM. Other sizes can be customized according to customer requirements.
- Q:What coumpounds are in cement?
- If you want to make cement or 'concrete' for a foot-path: 1 part cement 2 part gravel or sharp stones 3 part sand (not from the beach) You can mix these yourself in a barrow, add the water sparingly, not in big amounts. Don't want the mix too sloppy.
- Q:how do I fix the cement job my husband did?
- Paint it or you can try redoing it. Possibly try stamping it and then painting. Hope that helps!
- Q:How do you get DRIED CEMENT off your hands/skin? please help!?
- Try white vinegar pure strength to dissolve it since concrete is mineral-based it should dissolve it.
- Q:pls any one give safety tips for cement dust allergy ?
- 1)Tell your father not to near the cement dust2)As told by another answerer prevention is better than qure, prevent dust entering in to lungs, nowadays there is a cloth sellin ''non woven'' cloth buy and use it as mask which gives pure air for inhaling, when your father want to go near the dust ask him to tie it over the nose.
- Q:What is the difference between Cement and Concrete...?
- The spelling for a start is different and also cement is a binding material which is used to make concrete which a mixture of sand,gravel and cement also 1 has 6 letters and the other has 8
- Q:how bad is cement dust for you?
- I've only tried it once. I prefer cocaine.
- Q:Can I lay cement backer board over concrete to achieve the desired height before laying ceramic tile?
- How To Fasten Cement Board
- Q:How does cement work?
- It owes both name and origin to a British stone mason named Joseph Aspdin. In the 1820s, Aspdin’s quest for a manufactured counterpart to natural or Roman cement (derived from volcanic ash and other naturally occurring minerals) led to his discovery and patent of portland cement. Aspdin’s name for his invention served two purposes. It distinguished the material from Roman cement, which existed for centuries. It also was a marketing ploy. Concrete made from his new cement resembled a highly prized building stone quarried on the Isle of Portland.
- Q:what would happen to a person who is covered in a tub of wet cement?
- The person would die painfully and pretty quickly. As soon as the cement started to harden, the cement would crush the ribs, probably jabbing the heart or other vital organs. If, say you did live through that... You're still stuck in a tub of freaking cement.
- Q:I am Slate tiling 2 shower walls with 12x12 tiles. Should i use Hardiboard cement board or Wonderboard? ?
- Use the hardibacker, i have done a lot of tiling and used both, but the hardiebacker holds up a lot better than the wonderboard. Plus i have notice that the wonderboard is a little porous, so if the grout or tile doesn't seal just right, there is a chance for the water to seep in and get's to the studs.
ARTS, is engaged in environmental art, GRC projects. Our business scope mainly includes: bridge, embankments,garden fence railings, GRC European component,GRC / EPS prefabricated building component and engineering and garden hard landscape etc.
Our company has the capacity of independent mold development and GRC professional equipment manufacture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range