Products: PVC Ceiling & Wall Panel
1) Features: water proof, aging resistance, flatness, Easy-Installation
2) Width: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm
4) Length: 5.8m for 20'GP and 5.95m for 40'HQ
5) Thickness: 5mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm
6) Weight: 2.0kg, 2.2kg, 2.5kg, 2.8kg per square meter
7) PVC Content: 40%, 45%, 50%, 55%, 60%
8) Designs: Printed, High Glossing, Foiled, Laminated
Technical Parameters of PVC Panel:
The surface is no concave-convex, scratch, distortion, impurity and color aberration.
Surface Thickness (mm)
Bottom Thickness (mm)
The rate of change of size after heating
The rate of change of size after heating & cold
Resistance to acetone
Drop hammer impact
Resistance to nails
The horizontal burning
The vertical combustion
- Q:Pvc wallboard can fire
- Pvc wall board can not look at the fire manufacturers:
Some wall panels are made of fireproof panels, or rinsed with fireproof paint. This class can fire.
Pvc material itself is afraid of the fire, if not dealt with after the majority of pvc wallboard search is not fire.
Do not rule out the emergence of some new pvc material.
- Q:Will the PVC wall panels have no pollution?
- PVC has a strong resistance to oxidants, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be strongly oxidized acid such as concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid corrosion and does not apply with aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons in contact with the occasion.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of the pvc wallboard?
- PVC material wallpaper can be fully customized according to product design requirements, the output rich color, texture and diverse, colorful. With the wallpaper technology continues to improve, and gradually have a more extensive use. And the price is relatively low, by the vast number of consumers generally welcomed.
- Q:How to print on the PVC board, there must be a production process Oh, I have a engraving machine, you can carve PVC board, but do not know how to screen printing
- Need to have a screen ink scraping gum and the like I can give you technical support
- Q:Seeking PVC in the application of the problems
- Soft products soft, especially winter soft winter and summer softness changes too;
Soft surface oil temperature difference or sticky things;
- Q:What are the characteristics of PVC, the role?
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride), the simple structure of its monomer CH2 = CHCl
Chemical and physical properties:
Rigid PVC is one of the most widely used plastic materials.PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, its material is a non-crystalline material.PVC material in the actual use of often added stabilizer, lubricant, auxiliary processing agent , Colorants, impact agents and other additives. Has a non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability of PVC on oxidants, reducing agents and strong acid has a strong resistance, but it can Strongly oxidized acid such as concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid corrosion and does not apply with aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons in contact with the occasion.
PVC melting temperature during processing is a very important process parameter, if this parameter will lead to improper decomposition of the material. PVC flow characteristics are quite poor, its process range is very narrow. Especially large molecular weight PVC material is more difficult to process (this The material is usually added to the lubricant to improve the flow characteristics), so usually used are small molecular weight PVC material PVC shrinkage is quite low, generally 0.2 to 0.6%.
- Q:Integrated wallboard is not pvc do?
- The partition system is mainly composed of inorganic high-strength sound insulation decorative plate, keel, and general accessories. First, the light steel keel is fixed on the building structure through the anchor, and the inorganic high-strength sound insulation board is fixed in the light steel keel On the use of dry construction method, easy to install, to meet the building wall of the different performance and design requirements
- Q:Wardrobe sliding door with health wood and PVC which is good? How big is the price difference? Please list the advantages and disadvantages separately.
- Health wood and plastic PVC is the same thing, health is a sign, wood plastic is also called PVC, there is called hollow, the current wooden panels do closet door is more environmentally friendly and healthy, the price and density board is a square difference is 30 yuan about.
At present, the materials used to do the closet door are: MDF, pvc board, tempered glass, steel plate, blockboard, paint board, finger plate, solid wood board.
MDF: solid wood strong sense, easy to absorb moisture, easy to deformation, formaldehyde easily exceeded.
Wood plastic: moisture, light texture, solid wood feel bad, not easy to deformation.
Strengthen the glass: material environmental protection, light transmission is good, easy to do patterns and color, bulky, there are security risks.
Plastic steel plate: the new material on the market, you can soak and not easy to deformation, high strength, expensive.
Blockboard, finger board, solid wood can be called solid wood, but later to paint treatment, it is not environmentally friendly, less style, not easy to match.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of cork flooring? Does anyone know what is Pvc floor?
- 1, foot feeling soft and comfortable
Cork flooring with a healthy, soft, comfortable, good foot feeling, good resistance to fatigue characteristics. The resilience of cork can be greatly reduced due to the long-standing standing on the back of the human body, legs, ankle pressure, while the protection of the elderly knee joint, for the accidental fall can play a buffer effect, can minimize the body Damage degree
2, good anti-skid performance
Cork flooring has a good slip resistance, at present, the characteristics of non-slip compared with other flooring is its biggest feature. Cork floor anti-skid coefficient is 6, the elderly walking in the above is not easy to slide, increasing the use of security.
- Q:What is the difference between PVC integrated wallboard and wood fiberboard?
- Both the quality and price is completely different. The quality of the latter is better than the former
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range