Products: PVC Ceiling & Wall Panel
1) Features: water proof, aging resistance, flatness, Easy-Installation
2) Width: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm
4) Length: 5.8m for 20'GP and 5.95m for 40'HQ
5) Thickness: 5mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm
6) Weight: 2.0kg, 2.2kg, 2.5kg, 2.8kg per square meter
7) PVC Content: 40%, 45%, 50%, 55%, 60%
8) Designs: Printed, High Glossing, Foiled, Laminated
Technical Parameters of PVC Panel:
The surface is no concave-convex, scratch, distortion, impurity and color aberration.
Surface Thickness (mm)
Bottom Thickness (mm)
The rate of change of size after heating
The rate of change of size after heating & cold
Resistance to acetone
Drop hammer impact
Resistance to nails
The horizontal burning
The vertical combustion
- Q:Pvc wallboard can fire
- Pvc wall board can not look at the fire manufacturers:
Some wall panels are made of fireproof panels, or rinsed with fireproof paint. This class can fire.
Pvc material itself is afraid of the fire, if not dealt with after the majority of pvc wallboard search is not fire.
Do not rule out the emergence of some new pvc material.
- Q:Will the PVC wall panels have no pollution?
- PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, the material is a non-crystalline material.
- Q:What are the noncombustible materials?
- The grade of combustion performance of building materials should be divided into four grades: Class A, incombustibility; B1 grade, flame retardant; B2 grade, flammability; B3 grade, flammability
A-level is completely non-burning, and basically the interior design of the kitchen is not up to this requirement. For your own safety, it is best to use B1 above the material.
B1 gypsum board, fiber gypsum board, cement particle board, mineral wool decorative sound absorption board, glass wool decorative sound absorption board, perlite decorative sound absorption board, flame retardant plywood, flame retardant medium density fiberboard, rock wool decorative board Burning wood, aluminum foil composite materials, flame retardant phenolic plywood, aluminum foil glass fiber reinforced plastic composite materials
- Q:Parking, wall, floor and other commonly used decoration materials fire performance (fire rating)?
- Level B2:
(1), all kinds of natural wood, wooden wood-based panels, bamboo, paper decorative panels, decorative veneer wood panels, printed wood-based wood panels, plastic veneer decorative panels, polyester decorative panels, Fiberboard, plywood, plastic wallpaper, non-woven wall covering, wall covering, composite wallpaper, natural materials, wallpaper, leather and so on.
(2), floor materials:
Semi-rigid PVC plastic flooring, PVC coil flooring, wood flooring and other carpet.
(3), decorative fabric:
Pure wool decorative cloth, pure linen cloth, the other fire-retardant fabric and so on.
(4), other decorative materials:
Polyethylene, polypropylene, polyurethane, polystyrene, glass fiber reinforced plastic, chemical fiber fabrics, wood products and so on.
- Q:How to print on the PVC board, there must be a production process Oh, I have a engraving machine, you can carve PVC board, but do not know how to screen printing
- Need to have a screen ink scraping gum and the like I can give you technical support
- Q:What is a bubble wallboard?
- Polypropylene (PP) and ABS foam, foam principle Ibid. Mainly used in automotive, electrical and other fields.
It is generally used to make the building insulation layer, generally on the outside of the building, you can effectively cut off the heat to ensure that room temperature is constant, in addition, the foam wall is cheap, effective, widely used.
- Q:Seeking PVC in the application of the problems
- PVC application problems should be too:
1, hard products, poor impact resistance we flat that too brittle;
2, hard product filler too we flat that calcium powder too;
- Q:What are the characteristics of PVC, the role?
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride), the simple structure of its monomer CH2 = CHCl
Chemical and physical properties:
Rigid PVC is one of the most widely used plastic materials.PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, its material is a non-crystalline material.PVC material in the actual use of often added stabilizer, lubricant, auxiliary processing agent , Colorants, impact agents and other additives. Has a non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability of PVC on oxidants, reducing agents and strong acid has a strong resistance, but it can Strongly oxidized acid such as concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid corrosion and does not apply with aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons in contact with the occasion.
PVC melting temperature during processing is a very important process parameter, if this parameter will lead to improper decomposition of the material. PVC flow characteristics are quite poor, its process range is very narrow. Especially large molecular weight PVC material is more difficult to process (this The material is usually added to the lubricant to improve the flow characteristics), so usually used are small molecular weight PVC material PVC shrinkage is quite low, generally 0.2 to 0.6%.
- Q:Integrated wallboard is not pvc do?
- With excellent sound insulation and surface texture and facial decoration, diversification of dual functions. Inorganic high-strength sound insulation decorative panels sound insulation effect, the board surface treatment process types, there are different texture and imitation wood grain, imitation stone pattern, abstract pattern, etc., at the same time to achieve smooth, smooth, beautiful, realistic decoration Effect, and the product is not only high strength, toughness structure is good, with "self-breathing air purification, wet warm insulation" function, at the same time with wear, weather, fire, moisture, zero formaldehyde and other good physical properties.
- Q:What is the difference between PVC integrated wallboard and wood fiberboard?
- First of all their material is not the same. One is PVC, one is bamboo fiber.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range