||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series
Structure of PVC aluminium Foil Laminating Extruder PE Coated Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the PVC aluminium Foil Laminating Extruder PE Coated:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of PVC aluminium Foil Laminating Extruder PE Coated:
Aluminium Pre-painted Coil Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:How to clean the engine oil and kerosene on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- you can buy a bottle of petroleum ether in chemical raw material shop, it will be clean after rubbing, or you can buy solvent oil.
- Q:Excuse me: how much is the price of the thick 3mm 1000 *2000mm aluminum sheet per square meter?.
- (the current price of aluminum ingot is about: 15000 yuan / ton, plus board processing fee 2000/ tons, =18000 yuan / ton), the proportion of 2.71*3mm* aluminum plate price 18 yuan / kg, =146.34 yuan / square. 2MM*2.71* price 18 yuan =97.26 yuan / square.
- Q:working with aluminum?
- ALUMINUM DUSTS ARE CONSIDERED NUISANCE PARTICLUATES, WHICH HAVE LITTLE ADVERSE EFFECT ON LUNGS AND DO NOT PRODUCE SIGNIFICANT ORGANIC DISEASE OR TOXIC EFFECTS
- Q:Aluminium recycle- Essay?
- kind of random but i saw at kmart that coca cola makes dish clothes and sheets out of there recycling.
- Q:What chemically happens when aluminum reacts with anthocyanins?
- Two factors affect the color in Hydrangea macrophylla cultivars: soil acidity and the presence of aluminium in the soil. To obtain a blue hydrangea, aluminum must be present in the soil. The pH of the soil should be low (4 - 4.5). In alkaline soil aluminium is tied up. The plants are unable to absorb the existing aluminium and the flowers will not bloom blue. Also, when aluminium in the soil is used up the flower color will be red or pink again. If the soil is watered with aluminium salts aluminium is accumulated in the petals and the color turns blue. Only red and pink colored Hortensis are suitable for the breeding of blue flowers. They contain the dye component delphinidin. At the end of this site you find explanation and the formula: www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakultaeten...
- Q:Using thin copper sheets and thin aluminum sheets, respectively, from heat source heat conduction to aluminum heat sink, which kind of efficiency is higher?
- Copper is second only to silver as a conductor of heat. The coefficient of thermal conductivity is 398W/mK at room temperature, while aluminum is 236W/mK.The important thing is say three times: please adopt! Please adopt! Please adopt!
- Q:Steel or aluminum alloy rims?
- A heavier rotating mass is harder on the brakes so the aluminum are better mechanically but they will shatter if you hit a curb or pothole to hard where the steel is malleable . Since you are using this vehicle for personal transportation the pretty aluminum rims will be your best choice . If it were a pick up truck being used for construction I would use the steel . Of course we are really talking extreme hypothetical because either set will do you just fine , we are really talking looks here .
- Q:which has the lower melting temperature....aluminum, copper, or brass...can you list all 3?
- aluminum okorder.com/ so what you are finding is that aluminum will melt before the copper or brass...
- Q:What keeps things colder- plastic wrap or aluminum foil?
- Aluminum foil. It is thicker, and metal retains heat/cold longer than the thin film of plastic would. I actually use both when I freeze things like lasagna...I use a layer of plastic wrap on it first, then a layer of foil over the top. It creates an extra (albeit fine) layer of insulation.
- Q:where can i take the aluminum cans and pull tabs to get money? ?
- 82% okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range