We Offer the mono solar panels 250W, 255W, 260W 300W, poly solar panels 250W 260W 300W. You can find different mono solar panels and poly solar panels . We are the professional solar panels solar modules supplier.
Solar panels or modules use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The majority of solar panels or modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon.
Solar panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each solar panel or module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100w to 320 watts. Ground mounted photovoltaic system are usually large, utility-scale solar power plants. Their solar panels or modules are held in place by racks or frames that are attached to ground based mounting supports.
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
4. Use For
5. Pictures of Product
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1). What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2). Can you tell me the parameter of your solar panels?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3). How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
4).Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
- Q:How to connect or use Solar Power Panels?
- You need to know some electrical basics. You need to check if they are still working and determine the output voltage with the use of testers. They are just part of a system that includes other equipments as well like a controller, car batteries, inverters, diodes.
- Q:Solar panel angle question..?
- 2.20 approximatey (2 /4 -- ish) X = (tan7)(8/tan45)
- Q:Solar power panels?
- They may be connected and running, but you just can't see the cables because they are concealed. Of they may not even be electric. They may be solar water heaters that have water lines running inside a black box. Did your mom purchase the house with them on there? If so, can she contact the previous owner to learn who installed them and why? In the absence of any meaningful information, I would suggest that you call a solar company in your area and have them come out to tell you what it is that you have.
- Q:What would happen if a car ran over a solar panel?
- Cars and SUVs weigh anywhere from a couple of thousand pounds up to ten thousand pounds. Solar panels are typically not designed to take that sort of weight. So the short answer is that it would crush the solar panel, and certainly damage the photoelectric cells inside it. - Stuart
- Q:Where is the best place to get an education/experience and job in the installation of solar panels? ?
- The best suggestion I can give is to call solar installation companies in your area, and ask for their recommendation as to what to do. They may recommend a technical college with an appropriate program. With unemployment rising, new jobs in solar will likely be scarce for a while. You might also inquire at roofing companies. If you apply at a solar company, and can demonstrate that you already have roofing experience, that will be a plus.
- Q:QUestion about portable Solar Panels.. Mine is 2v?
- portable storage tank would be lead acid batteries. Use only marine sealed type for safety, about $300 each. You will need a charge controller to control the charging of the batteries. If you don't get enough sunlight, then the only alternative (aside from using the roof) is to get more panels. .
- Q:Photodiode vs solar panels?
- yes. Any semiconductor junction will convert light into electrical energy, just shine a light at an LED (connect LED to voltmeter) and you'll see a small voltage produced (if you configure the meter as an ammeter it will develop a very small current). Solar panels are just VERY large surface photodiodes.
- Q:Electricity question about solar panels?
- No, not enough power. Energetic got some of it. A transformer will not convert DC to AC. Transformers work on AC. A power inverter converts. Your solar panels do only put out the 95W but at the higher impedence of the heater, at 24V it would only be able to push through about 45W. Less than an average light bulb in a desk lamp.
- Q:I would like some info on Solar panels and Wind Generators...please?
- Toronto would not be higth on my list of solar panel worthy locales. They are a bit pricey and are only cost effective in climates and locations with lots of direct sunlight. But if you could safely say you get direct light on your rood nearly every day, they could work. Wind turbines are getting better... especially omnidirectional dome type turbines. But again they are a bit costly, and work best if you believe you get direct wind for at least half the day. If your roof is reasonably flat and structurally sound, a solar hot water generator can be quite cost effective. Essentially it is a panel of corrugated metal under two thin transparencies of plastic. Water is pumped up to it and as it runs along the corrugation, the trapped heat under the plastic heats it up nicely. They are cheap to buy and easy to build and install, and will completely remove the need for a dedicated hot water heating system. Once again, it really depends on the precise location and construction of your house. Do a search for solar heat in your area. If it is cost effective, someone will be offering...
- Q:Solar Panel Demonstration Ideas?
- you have the right idea, but forget about so many batteries cause solar power replaces them. get some small solar motors and use them for ceiling fans, try some small xmas light in a box behind a picture to look like a tv screen, use the small solar motor to demo an exercise bike and use a 00 watt or better light bulb to power your solar cells in place of the sun. that would demo the idea best without the use of batteries. i really hates batteries, but i love me some solar. i am a solar engineer and i think that light is the most amazing element in our universe. solar energy was the first source of power on earth and it will be the last. oh, did i mention that it is also so very very free. in fact, solar energy is so free that one can not even buy a handful of it and one can not even steal a pocket full of it. aint that something to think about and to post on your project just for a fun fact!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range