We Offer the mono solar panels 250W, 255W, 260W 300W, poly solar panels 250W 260W 300W. You can find different mono solar panels and poly solar panels . We are the professional solar panels solar modules supplier.
Solar panels or modules use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The majority of solar panels or modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon.
Solar panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each solar panel or module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100w to 320 watts. Ground mounted photovoltaic system are usually large, utility-scale solar power plants. Their solar panels or modules are held in place by racks or frames that are attached to ground based mounting supports.
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
4. Use For
5. Pictures of Product
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1). What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2). Can you tell me the parameter of your solar panels?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3). How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
4).Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
- Q:solar panels for your home?
- I okorder.com
- Q:how can i build a solar panel?
- Have okorder.com . This can surely guide anyone!
- Q:how do buildings circulate energy?
- The answer depends upon the type of solar energy captured . Photovoltaic Solar Panels convert the energy into electricity. This electricity is ran throughout the building via wires. Thermal Solar Panels typically capture the energy in the form of heat. The hot water is circulated through the building in water pipes.
- Q:help setting up a solar panel system?
- If okorder.com/ If the minifridge is one that plugs into 2 volts, that should be okay. Anywhere you can eliminate the inverter will help. Such as converting the stereo over to 2 volts. The nominally rated panels should be mounted at an angle to maximize the solar aspect/exposure. Essentially your lattitude plus 2 degrees for simplicity. If you add 60 Watts in panels you will do much better. Your 3 panels when installed correctly will actually yield over 5 Watts each panel at midday. If you do not achieve that, something is wrong in either the wiring, or a panel. It translates to about point2 Amperes to point5 Amperes at midday. If wired in series for 36 volts, the total current output will be same as a single panel (nominal 5 Watt), but at a higher voltage. If wired in parallel, you achieve the 45 Watts at nominal 2 volts. Watts is voltts times Amps. Also converting your tools over to run off the 2 volts will help, Or charging your tool batteries off the 2 volt buss. There are buck/boost circuits that would be capable of charging the common 4.4 and 8. volt tools out there.
- Q:Where do I find solar panels?
- Home systems start at $30,000 and go up. There are federal income tax credits to help offset the cost, but you still have to pay up front, more than the average person can afford.
- Q:Linking multiple solar panels?
- Solar panels are like batteries, hook them up in series and you increased the voltage, hook them up in parallel and you increased the current. You should review your first year physics notes on the matter.
- Q:Solar panel experiment ?
- Acciona of Spain is actively conducting research in all sorts of alternative energy. I understand they have an experimental solar farm someplace in the desert southwest of the U.S. that is made up of 283,000 panels. I don't know the size of the panels or anything else about the project other than that. 50 years ago it would have been the U.S. conducting leading research in solar energy-especially in the U.S. Southwest.
- Q:You place four identical solar panels in 4 places.?
- They all face the sun about 50% of the time on average over the year. Best: far side of the moon, 2nd near side of the moon; because in the first case the panel is a moon-orbit-diameter closer to the sun at time of exposure. I think the Sahara and New England come next for reasons already given, in addition to the significant amount of energy absorbed by the atmosphere even to reach the Sahara.
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- 3, charge 12V battery when the power is really small, if it is a normal controller, then the equivalent of 18V voltage in the charge, probably 18 x (240 / 30.2) = 143w solar panels.
- Q:solar panel regulator?
- wire them in series parallel to get 8 volts at 200 mA, and that should charge a 2 volt battery. You may want to put in a series diode to prevent the battery from discharging into the panel when the sun is out. At 200 mA, depending on the battery size, you may not need much control, as that low a current will not overcharge a large battery, like a small auto battery. In fact it will take a very long time to charge it. edit: But do i need to add a regulator? If by that you mean a voltage regulator, no, as a solar panel has a high output resistance, and that will limit the current into the battery. If you mean a charge controller, if the battery is small, you may need a charge contoller to avoid overcharging the battery. But that is not a voltage regulator. .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range