Cold Rolled Sheet Coil
SPCC/SPCD/SPCE/DC01/ST12/ ST14/SPCD/DC03/DC04 ect.
JIS G3302, EN10142, ASTM653, ASTM95
Thickness tolerance:+/-0.02mm; Width tolerance:+/-5mm
No-skin passed or Skin passed, Tensile leveled
Chromate/Unchromate passivation, fingerprint resistant treatment, oiled/unoiled
Construction, hardware, home applicances, interior decoration
General Application of Cold Rolled Steel Coil:
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
1. Thickness: 0.4-2.0mm
2. Width: 900-1250mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508 & 610mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
5. Heat Treatment: Annealed + Smoothed
6. Margin Status: EC & EM
7. Surface Quality: FC & FD
8. Surface Treatment: Oiling
9. Surface Status: Bright
1. Yield Strength: ≤320MPa
2. Tensile Strength: ≤370MPa
3. Elongation (L=50mm, b=25mm) When:
(1) Nominal Thickness <0.25mm: 30%
(2) Nominal Thickness 0.25mm-<0.40: 32%
(3) Nominal Thickness 0.40-<0.60mm: 34%
(4) Nominal Thickness 0.60-<1.0mm: 36%
(5) Nominal Thickness 1.0-<1.6mm: 37%
(6) Nominal Thickness >1.6mm: 38%
- Q:Best Quality Steel...............!!?
- Please specify what kind of steel, is it structural steel (like wide flange, channel or Z-section) or reinforcing steel? For structural steel, all steel members that passed the requirement of ASTM-A360 are the best quality. While for reinforcing steel, it should passed the requirement of ASTM-D3963 for epoxy coated and ASTM-A615 (Grade 60) for deformed bars.
- Q:which companies are first hand's sellers of the steel, in the world?
- Here are the top 30 steel producing companies in the world, listed by the megaton output: 1. 63.0 Mton Mittal Steel Company NV (Global)  2. 46.7 Mton Arcelor (Europe)  3. 32.0 Mton Nippon Steel (Japan)  4. 30.5 Mton POSCO (South Korea)  5. 29.9 Mton JFE (Japan)  6. 23.8 Mton Shanghai Baosteel Group Corporation (China) 7. 19.3 Mton United States Steel Corporation (United States) 8. 18.4 Mton Nucor Corporation (United States) 9. 18.2 Mton Corus Group (Europe)  10. 17.5 Mton Riva Group (Europe)  11. 16.5 Mton ThyssenKrupp (Europe)  12. 16.1 Mton Tangshan (China) 13. 13.9 Mton EvrazHolding (Russia) 14. 13.7 Mton Gerdau (Brazil) 15. 13.6 Mton Severstal (Russia) 16. 13.5 Mton Sumitomo Metal Industries (Japan) 17. 13.4 Mton SAIL (India) 18. 12.0 Mton Wuhan Iron and Steel (China) 19. 11.9 Mton Anshan (China) 20. 11.4 Mton Magnitogorsk (Russia) 21. 10.5 Mton Jiangsu Shagang (China) 22. 10.5 Mton Shougang (China) 23. 10.4 Mton Jinan (China) 24. 10.3 Mton Laiwu (China) 25. 10.3 Mton China Steel (Taiwan)  26. 9.6 Mton Maanshan 27. 9.4 Mton Imidro 28. 8.7 Mton Techint 29. 8.7 Mton Usiminas (Brazil) 30. 8.5 Mton Novolipetsk (Russia)
- Q:What is the Shear Modulus of Steel and Silver?
- There are more than 10,000 different steel alloys that have been specified and used for different purposes. They cover a huge range of mechanical properties. For silver, are you talking about pure silver, or a silver alloy with a additives to improve its mechanical properties? Typical values for mild steel at room temperature are E = 210 GPa, G = 80 GPa (source: 30 years working as a mech. engineer) Wikipedia gives E = 80GPa, G = 30GPa for pure silver (temperature not specified). Silver alloys may be very different from those values. The properties will also depend on the metal forming process (e.g. drawn wire, annealed, etc). NB some alloys with silver in their common name contain no silver at all.
- Q:acrylic vs. steel tapers which is better?
- It relies upon on your physique and what you desire. in case you physique is allergic to a minimum of one in all them you may would desire to chosen for yet another one. If this is not any longer allergic to any, than you need to use in spite of you like the main, in simple terms attempt the two.
- Q:has anyone heard about the 2010 specialized allez steel?
- Steel? I doubt it's made out of steel, more labor and a heavier frame. Most likely aluminum. Shimano 2300 you say? The Shimano 2300 is the lowest of the low of Shimano road components. Most likely not too reliable and heavy. www.cyclestore.co.uk/productDetai... I think this is what you might be looking for.
- Q:Cast iron Vs. Stainless steel?
- Cast iron. That's what OEMs use obviously it's better. Bring on the Thumbs Down from the peanut gallery.
- Q:stainless steel properties??
- Stainless steel is a generic term for a whole range (there are more than 60 types) of Fe-Cr alloys. They all contain some amount of C and some alloys include a good number of other alloying elements. In almost all cases, the materials have corrosion resistance due the Cr atoms that are in solid solution with the Fe matrix. Under corrosive conditions, the Cr forms a thin tight coherent layer of Cr-oxide. This Cr oxide coating prevents further corrosion so long as it is not chemically or physically removed. If the SS has been subject to mechanical abrasion, the corrosion resistance can sometimes be restored by a light exposure to nitric acid which passivates the surface, restoring the Cr-oxide layer. The carbon content is an important factor in corrosion preformance but so is the heat treatment. Under the wrong conditions and in different environments, all SSs can rust. One of the most common corrosion problems is sensitization which occurs in the heat affect zone (HAZ) around welds. If the C content is high enough and the heat is high enough, the Cr atoms in solid solution form Cr-carbides and are no longer available to form a protective Cr-oxide. The corrosion resistance can be restored by appropriate heat treatment.
- Q:Coating on Steel Wool?
- spun steel fibers have a microscopic coating of oil to prevent them from rusting. Rusting steel wool wouldn't sell very well. I would think that removing this oil could be accomplished with any good degreaser, like brake cleaner or the like. However, I've never tried this before. In science class they perform experiments by removing the oil with vinegar. After wringing out the steel wool pad, it is wrapped around a thermometer and placed in a sealed jar. After a few minutes the temperature rises because of the chemical reaction that takes place when four atoms of iron react with three atoms of oxygen and create two atoms of iron oxide - RUST! You can unwittingly recreate this experiment by using steel wool in the process of removing one or more layers of finish from a piece of furniture Hope this helps
- Q:Arc welding: DC needed for stainless steel?
- Stainless Steel Stick Welding
- Q:Can I shoot steel shot out of my Remington 870 express?
- Yes, OK for steel. Like Mr. 357 says, with steel shot one size more open is equal to the one size tighter. So the Modified should shoot like a full choke and your improved cylinder should pattern like a modified choke. The Express model came out about the same time steel shot became prevalent and it is fine with steel shot. If I remember correctly we were working on making the data sheets for steel shot around 1988-1989. My hunting buddy and neighbor was the man who first began importing steel shot. Had to figure out a wad to use with it also. And got it Federally mandated for waterfowl hunting.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range