|Place of Origin: |
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||Type: |
|Surface Treatment: |
construction industry; automobile making
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
|Zinc Coating: |
Z60-Z150 or on request
Standard Export Packing
|Type of Company: |
|Coil weight: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Standard Export Packing for the goods pallet packing or according to customer's request|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15-45 days after the receipt of L/C or deposit|
Length: On Request
Prepainted Galvanised Steel Sheet
Length: As your request
Zinc Coating: 60-150g/ m² or as your request
|LOW PRICE |
1.Buildings and constructions: roofing, ceilings, gutters, venting lines, indoor decorations, window frames, etc
2.Electrical appliances: computer shells, washing machines, refrigerators, dehumidifiers, video recorders, water heaters, etc.
3. Agricultural equipments: troughs, feeding tools, agricultural driers, irrigation channels, etc.
4. Vehicle parts: back-seat plates of buses and trucks, conveying systems, oil tanks, etc.
- Q:Is steel Framing eco friendly?
- No because unlike the timber in trees, it is not a renewable resource and takes much heat energy to produce.
- Q:what is the density of stainless steel?
- Stainless steels are the most dense, coming in at 8000 kg/m3. Though the densities vary, The answer is 8000 kg/m3. 301 stainless density values seem to vary according to the supplier data sheets, from 7.88 g/cc, (AK Steel) to 8.03 g/cc, (Allegheny Ludlum)
- Q:Does anyone know anything about Kodiak Steel Homes?
- Steel framing replaces all the wood making the house stronger and resistant to termites. Costs about $2,000 more per house and there is a lack of trained framers in most cities. Never heard of Kodiak brand. Do you know a city where they are located?
- Q:Damascus steel sword blades question,?
- Damascus: A folding technique where the steel is folded over itself many (generally up to sixteen) times, leading to hundreds or even thousands of layers (one fold = 2 layers, two folds = 4 layers, three folds = 8 layers, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, etc.). More folds than sixteen are pointless, as the layers would become thinner than one molecule - which is impossible. This method was developed to removed impurities from the steel (it also removes carbon, which is bad, but can be compensated for to some degree), but modern steel is so pure that Damascus folding is no longer needed. It is now used for aesthetic reasons; Damascus steel looks really good; you can see the layers in the blade. San Mai: Translates to three layers. Layers of softer, lower carbon steel (or iron) is forge welded to layers of harder, higher carbon steel. The lower carbon steel forms the core (and sometimes the sides and/or back), and the higher carbon steel forms the edge. The hard edge will hold its sharpness, the softer core provides shock absorption; making the sword harder to break. Unlike Damascus, San Mai is still very practical. San Mai folds should be invisible; if you can see a San Mai fold the forging was flawed and the blade should be discarded - you'll have to trust your seller that the blade is San Mai - you can't tell by looking. San Mai can be revealed by etching the blade with acid, such as lemon juice, but I don't recommend trying this unless you know what you're doing; you can permanently stain the blade. San Mai swords are more durable (and more expensive) than simple blades. They are more durable (and usually less expensive) than Damascus blades. A blade can be either San Mai or Damascus, or it can be both; Damascus steel which is then San Mai folded. Very cool, looks good and lasts long.
- Q:Steel Dragon 2000?
- Steel Dragon 2000 is a roller coaster at Nagashima Spa Land Amusement Park in Mie Prefecture, Japan. Built by Morgan Manufacturing, this gigacoaster opened, appropriately, in 2000 - The Year of the Dragon in the Far East. It debuted only months after Millennium Force and surpassed the Cedar Point coaster as the world's tallest complete-circuit coaster. It also set a record for longest track length - 8133 feet, 2 inches (2479 m), which it currently holds. Coaster Facts * Steel Dragon 2000 is the tallest coaster to utilize a traditional chain lift. Because of the length of the lift hill, two chains are used - one for the bottom half and one for the top half. A single chain would have been excessively long and heavy, at least twice the weight of one of the trains. As a result, two trains can safely occupy the lift simultaneously. * The building of Steel Dragon 2000 required far more steel than other coasters for earthquake protection. This put the cost of the coaster at over $50,000,000. * On August 23, 2003, Steel Dragon 2000 was involved in an accident during a run in which one of its trains lost a wheel. The coaster did not operate during the 2004 and 2005 park seasons. It reopened September 3, 2006.
- Q:Is m390 steel aka 20cv steel a tool steel?
- Not all tool steels work well in knife blades, but some of them are very popular. D2, M2, M4 and many others.
- Q:will a stainless steel gun rust?
- Stainless steel does not rust. But your Stainless Barrel is not true stainless steel. True stainless steel is a mix of steel and chrome, and the chrome has a certaion percentage of the overal weight.. But a Stainless barrel does not contain enough chrome to be true stainless, so it can rust.
- Q:Why is Iron used to create steel? ?
- iron came before steel. iron is what was discovered that, under certain circumstances, became a stronger metal: steel. that is why. its like asking why copper is in bronze. because what we call bronze, is an alloy of copper and tin. if you give a more detailed question, i may be able to give a more detailed answer.
- Q:Can u make hot Chocolate stainless steel water bottles?
- Hot drinks only do well in an insulated thermos. Thermos's were designed for hot drinks. This stainless steel water bottle is not a thermos. You could put hot chocolate or coffee in the water bottle, but you'll burn your hand if you touch it. And, it will cool down very quickly.
- Q:Titanium vs Surgical Steel in Earrings?
- Implant grade titanium is much better than surgical steel. The nickel content in it (which is what alot of people are allergic to) is virtually non-existant. Though most people with a nickel allergy are fine with surgical steel too, its too small for most people to react to. But the odd few people do. Its the same with everything. Good surgical steel is probably better than cheap titanium. But implant grade ti will beat it hands down. And ti is alot stronger, and is also used in surgical impants and as replacement bits too. But a big lump of titanium hip is going to be expensive. If you're not allergic to steel, theres little reason for the extra cost, especially if it's likely to outlive you. Niobium has no nickel in at all. But that really is expensive, and I've never seen any threaded. Any particular reason why you ask? ----- Piercing-wise titanium will be better than steel. Unless they carry some not so great ti. You should be fine with steel though.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range