|Place of Origin: |
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||Type: |
|Surface Treatment: |
construction industry; automobile making
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
|Zinc Coating: |
Z60-Z150 or on request
Standard Export Packing
|Type of Company: |
|Coil weight: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Standard Export Packing for the goods pallet packing or according to customer's request|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15-45 days after the receipt of L/C or deposit|
Length: On Request
Prepainted Galvanised Steel Sheet
Length: As your request
Zinc Coating: 60-150g/ m² or as your request
|LOW PRICE |
1.Buildings and constructions: roofing, ceilings, gutters, venting lines, indoor decorations, window frames, etc
2.Electrical appliances: computer shells, washing machines, refrigerators, dehumidifiers, video recorders, water heaters, etc.
3. Agricultural equipments: troughs, feeding tools, agricultural driers, irrigation channels, etc.
4. Vehicle parts: back-seat plates of buses and trucks, conveying systems, oil tanks, etc.
- Q:Can A Person Recycle Steel?
- Hi, You bet ya.Right now its the big boom here in Maine.A lot of people are doing it ,its a good thing cause its helping clean up a lot of the junk around here. You could go to a scrap yard But I don't think they would seel much right now they are busier then ever just bringing in stuff. Anyways if you really got a lot let me know I can tell you everything you need to know and what to do with what you got. Mike
- Q:can i play flamenco on steel string guitar?
- Well, you couldn't play traditional flamenco on a steel string guitar, that's for sure. What you could do is learn some flamenco chords and chord progressions. One problem is that a lot of flamenco techniques on a steel string guitar -- rasgueado, for example -- will literally sand your right hand fingernails down to the nub. It's not going to be pretty, and will probably be painful. Even on a flamenco guitar I protect my right hand nails with a thin coat of super glue. Also, the fingerboard of a flamenco guitar is wider than that of a steel string guitar. That's because many of the notes played in flamenco are actually played with the left hand, not the right hand - lots of hammer ons and pull offs. You can do that higher up the neck on an steel string guitar, but it would be hard to do that in first position on that guitar. Anyway, yes, to a small extent you could conceivably do something that has a flamenco sound on a steel string guitar. But why? You can get a great student model flamenco guitar from Yamaha. It's only $350. Then, you need a teacher. Flamenco is difficult to learn (I've been at it for ten years) and it's important to learn from an instructor who can teach you the correct techniques. Otherwise, you just have to learn everything all over again when you finally do take lessons. Intermediate and advanced students can learn from a video, but beginners really need face time with an instructor. Best wishes.
- Q:hard ionized vs stainless steel cookware?
- A good quality stainless steel cookware set is a necessity- it is virtually indestructible and you can use the harshest of scrubbers to clean it. You will need a basic set that has a 8 and 12 fry pan/omelet pan, a large pot that holds a minimum of 4 quarts, and 2 sauce pots at 1 quart and 2 1/2 quart sizes. I have several pieces of hard anodized cookware too- they do a wonderful job but food will still stick. A must is at least one Green Pan- preferably a 10-12 fry pan. They are truly non-stick, clean up is a breeze and making foods like fried eggs is infinitely easier when they slide out of the pan without breaking. They do not have the same issues that plague teflon pans- scrapes and shedding that you are ultimately consuming. You can easily find them online and at your area Target store.
- Q:how do we steel a bitches boyfriend?
- Please...for the sake of everyone else...grow up and learn how to spell!! The boy you and your twin likes is taken, and you should seriously keep your hands off another girl's boyfriend. Even if you steal him, you'll be fighting over him with your twin. Not worth it. Karma is going to come all the way back around, and kick you hard on the butt and slap you on the face, so you better watch out.
- Q:Fireproofing structural steel?
- I didn't know they fire proofed steel. Usally they would just use a steel with a higher melting point.
- Q:What is the best steel to use for making a knife?
- 01 tool steel is easier to work with. You need to contact places like Pop Knives and Supplies out of Washington, Georgia or Sheffield Steel out of Florida, I made custom knives for years with my husband. Made alot with ATS-34 Stainless. Look at links on my website source.
- Q:Danielle steel..................................................................?
- No they are a good read.
- Q:how do I convert my house to be built to a steel stud home?
- Steel is going to be a whole different world. You will need to go back to square one and get house plans that are drawn for structural steel. First thing you need to do is find a builder that knows how to build with steel and get an idea of the price.
- Q:How does water cooling affect the hardness of steel?
- Quenching results in smaller grains than air cooled. This means more boundaries, which means harder steel.
- Q:Can steel dive deeper into sun?
- Dont understand are you going to put them in sun ? Sun made from gas wich is on fire. Its impossible to get to the sun and not to get burn. Steel is really more solid and strong than iron so its more hard to break it or to bend. But in camparing of fusion temperature - iron is a bit more better, though it would not make a big difference .From metals - tungsten has the highest fusion temperature - near to 3400 C . Iron is near to 1530 C, steel is near to 1300 -1500 C. So according to this tungsten can go most close to sun. Right near the sun temperature is millions of degrees so anything will fuse and burn there.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range