1. Thickness: 0.12mm-1.3mm
2. Width: 600mm-1250mm
3. Length: According to client's demands
4. Top paint: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um)
Back paint: 7 +/- 2 um
5. Gloss: Normal or High gloss
6. Zinc coating: Z50-Z275G/psm
7. Inside Diameter: 508mm/610mm
8. Outside Diameter: 1000mm-1500mm
9. Coil weight: 3-8 tons
10. Payment: T/T, L/C, D/P, Paypal, Western Union
11. Trade Term: FOB, CFR, CIF
12. MOQ: 25 Mt
13. Package: Export standard package or as request
14. Shipment: By container
15. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
16. Grade: JIS G3322, CGLCC, ASTM A755, CS-B
CNBM Steel is mainly engaged in producing and exporting galvanized steel coil/sheet(GI), prepainted galvanized steel coil/sheet(PPGI), corrugated galvanized sheet and tinplate coil/sheet. CNBM Steel has also become the agent of hot rolled coil/sheet, cold rolled coil/sheet, I beam, angle steel and channel steel.
Take customers as the honoured, Take quality as the foundation!
Strive For Survival On The Basis Of Quality!
1. ISO, BV, CE, SGS approved
2. Competitive price and quality from our own factory
3. Efficient service team online for 24 hours
4. Smooth production ability(50000tons/month)
5. Quick delivery and standard exporting package
6. Flexible payment with T/T, L/C, Paypal, etc
0.3mm Thickness PPGI Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil
Technique of production
Double painting and double baking process
508mm Or 610mm
Top: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um) back: 7 +/- 2 um
JIS G3322 CGLCC ASTM A755 CS-B
coloace coating type
PE, SMP, HDP, PVDF
Back side coatingcolor
Light grey, white and so on
PPGI is featured with light-weight, good looking and
anticorrosion. It can be processed directly, mainly used for construction industry,
home electronic apparatus industry,
electronic apparatus industry, furniture industry and transportation.
- Q:carbon steel strength?
- Ricki is correct. There is no way to tell how much carbon is present just from the term carbon steel. It comes in a wide range of grades within the general classifications of low, medium, and high carbon steel. What you'll get depends on the quality of the knife. As the carbon content increases, the steel becomes harder, stronger, and more responsive to heat treatment. It also becomes more brittle, so a **very** high carbon steel would not be the best thing for a machete. As Ricki said, plain carbon steels are not rust resistant. However, I have had a carbon steel machete for over 40 years and it's just fine. If you take care of it, it will last.
- Q:Heat treatment of mild steel? Process description macro-micro
- If you are speaking of a micro mini skirt, then i would think that the answer would be 1000 Hostess HoHo's would equal a macro skirt.
- Q:how does steel become stainless?
- The person above me is right .The stainless steel is used in shaving blades
- Q:What is the weight of a molecule of steel?
- Steel is an alloy consisting mostly of iron with a little Carbon thrown in. Steel is not a molecule, therefore, it does not have a molecular weight. Steel contains atoms of iron and carbon in a crystal lattice, along with various other alloying elements such as manganese, chromium, vanadium, and tungsten.
- Q:Mag. Wheel (steel and aluminum info)?
- Negative facts for steel wheels: (1) Not as many style choices as aluminum. (2) Rust easily even when painted or powder coated, due to rock chips. (3) Heaver than aluminum, as far as fuel economy. Negative facts for aluminum wheels: (1) More sensitive to proper torquing of lug nuts. IE torque must be checked more often. (2) Susceptible to impact damage from road hazards much more than steel. (3) Need constant attention to prevent oxidation. Are these what you are looking for? I hope so. Wingman
- Q:Steel-toed boots in cold weather?
- Yes, steel-toe boots are cold, thick wool socks or not. Suggest using Cofra orange colored pull-on knee boots. Non-steel toe cap resistant to 200 joule (one and a half tons of crush protection), penetration resistance, cold insulation to minus 20, ankle protection, heat resistant outer sole 300 degrees for one minute, energy absorption of seat region, slip resistance, the biggest traction cletes I've ever seen and they look like big boots seen the acid trip pretending to be film titled: Yellow Submarine. Available: www.cofra.it
- Q:Fireproofing structural steel?
- This would depend upon the method of fireproofing. Steel used to be insulated with an asbestos coating. Of course the steel under the insulation had the same critical temperature as the uncoated steel but was protected from external heat by the insulation. More commonly it would be an alloy and there are so many that one could not guess except to say it should be higher than the original.
- Q:Where to buy silicon steel?
- Here okorder.com
- Q:Comparing the speed of sound in air, water, and steel?
- Speed Of Sound In Steel
- Q:Does mild steel have a high carbon content?
- yes it does
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range