1.Structure of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil ：
With Gi as base metal,after pretreatmet (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several Layers of color,then after firing and cooling,finally the plate steel is called pre-painted galvanized steel ( PPGI) .Pre-painted galvanized steel is good capable of decoration ,molding,corrosion resistance
2.Main Features of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil：
• Excellent process capability
• Smooth and flat surface
• Workability, durability
• Excellent heat resistance performance
• High strength
• Good formability
• Good visual effect
3.Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil Images
4.Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil Specification
Standard:ASTM, GB,JIS,JIS G3302 ASTM 755 EN10169
Grade: DX51D CGCC CS
Coil weight:3-12 MT
Max 8 M.T
Z60-Z275 or AZ60-AZ180
Thickness of organic coating
20-45micro ( as customer’s requirement)
Print, embossed,(Wood imitation, Marble, Brush Brick, and Camouflage series, etc)
PE , PVDF , SMP , HDP
80000 M.T per year
export standard package or as customer's requirement
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
SGCC, DX5ID, ASTM, EN10142, S350GD, etc
export standard package or as customer's requirement
construction,electrical household appliance,furniture,
writing panel, etc
15-20 days after we sign the contract
T/T or L/C at sight
5.FAQ of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coi
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1.How do you control your quality
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2.how long we will receive the goods ？
After receiving your deposit or workable lc ,our normal shipment date is 15-20days,and it takes around 28 days to reach your port of destination. But is up to different destination
3. what is your moq
Normally our moq is 25per size ,but it is up to different size
- Q:Stainless steel: Is it magnetic if hardenable?
- Any okorder.com/
- Q:Are steel toe boots worth $200?
- I bought a pair of plain old Dublin paddock boots from my local tack shop for about $50. I'm not sure if they're steel toed, but I've been stepped on countless times by big quarter and draft horses and never been hurt by it. I'd say, even when working with unfamiliar horses, any good quality paddock boot that fits will be fine, so don't worry about the expensive ones.
- Q:Which steel-type pokemon are in Heart-Gold?
- There aren't many Steel types in the Johto and Kanto regions. You'll have to rely on trading from Sinnoh and Hoenn to get most of the Steel types. In Soul Silver you can get a Skarmory on Rt 43, I believe. Ask your gf to catch you one when she gets there.
- Q:What is the function/s of stainless steel?
- nicely worth little or no so a great way as i'm in contact. It has an somewhat destructive co useful of heat, is confusing to lubricate to maintain the meals from sticking and could strengthen a warm spot somewhat. My decision is a good high quality forged iron, it extremely is heavy yet conducts warmth nicely and spreads it flippantly. Stainless with copper bottoms is marginal for boiling water whether it does sparkling somewhat. There are countless alloys on the industry that are usable as cook dinner ware. Aluminum is worse than stainless. Of the organic metals, copper is the suited conductor of heat, forged iron is my decision, spun metallic does artwork. desire this helps. never wash forged iron cookware with cleansing soap and water.
- Q:Which is a greener building material, steel or wood?
- Wood as it comes from trees which are in nature.
- Q:Is diamond lighter than steel?
- The weight of steel is dependent among what kind of steel, shape, length, width, thickness a 5mm by 5mm ball of carbon steel would wiegh 1.69969 g a same size diamond weighs .79 carats equivelent to 1.5 grams So the basic answer is, yes, diamond is lighter than steel, but barely
- Q:Best steel to make a custom knife with?
- If it does not could desire to hold an part o.k. then 440 stainless could be your appropriate guess. I want severe carbon steel. yet they require alot of cleansing and oiling or they're going to rust.
- Q:Can fire resistant building materials burn hot enough to melt steel columns?
- Steel loses strength as it is heated and will fail long before it melts. A mild steel that starts out at 100 degs F with an allowable stress level of 20,000 psi will be down to only about 2000 psi at 1000 degrees. As to fireproofing for steel. It doesn't have an unlimited life. In fact most has only a 2 to 4 hour rating and that is determined in ideal conditions in a laboratory. The idea is to give firefighters time to get everyone out of the buidling.
- Q:Is m390 steel aka 20cv steel a tool steel?
- M390 Steel
- Q:What is the malleable temperature of carbon steel?
- It needs to be RED hot, the hotter the better. Yes you can use a camp fire if you put the file directly in the hottest part of the coals, but it'll take about 5-10 minutes to heat. Charcoal briquettes would probably work better as a heat source. You can use something like a blow dryer to intensify the coals, that might help. You'll also need a bench vice, and the biggest pair of pliers you can find, for leverage. Bending steel's not easy even when it's hot. You could also use a bit of steel pipe that'll fit over the end of the file. Stick the file in the vise when red-hot, slip the pipe over the free end, and use the pipe to bend it. OR, you could use the old-fashioned method of just holding it with pliers in one hand, and hitting it with a 5lb sledge hammer with the other. use something solid as an anvil, like a large steel pipe. you mighe be able to get away with using a small log, but you'll have to work twice as hard. Safety glasses are MANDITORY for this type of thing. Do not attempt without eye protection at all times. Ear plugs are also a very good idea.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range