Detailed Product Description
pp leno mesh bags, Polymesh Sacks,leno mesh onion bags
pp leno onions mesh bags
1)Made of polypropylene material
2)Color: red, yellow, orange, etc.
3)Size: 55x85cm, 52x82cm, 50x80cm, 45x78cm, , etc.
4)Top: with drawstring
5)Sewing: " L" model
6)Printing label available
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us for more informations.
- Q:Paint for both metal and plastic?
- Most paints are good for both metal and plastic. - but you have to prepare the surfaces - sanding the surfaces is pretty good. Paint stores sell a de-glosser that will prepare them to be painted. --- You don't want to use spray paint - but walmart sells a spray paint especially made for slick surfaces (plastic and metal) -- maybe a paint store would sell paint in a can that is also made for slick surfaces (metal and plastic that has not been sanded) edit: only a light sanding is needed to prepare the surface.
- Q:Plastic Surgery?
- Plastic okorder.com
- Q:To be more environmentaly friend with Plastic?
- Plastic okorder.com/
- Q:High strength rubber repairing agent
- Of course, the rubber repair agent is used in the construction of the drum and plastic interface, and there should be some other applications, so that we can know more about it.
- Q:bleaching plastic flowers?
- I'd suggest spray painting them as you cannot dye plastic. f they have stalks, leaves or anything you don't want white wrap/cover them in masking tape first. If your worried about the paint flaking off use a finishing spray or a vanish (matte or gloss depending on your tastes) If the flowers where clothe then a bleach would lighten them, not turn them white. I've tried doing that to an old red t-shirt. All id did was turn it pink.
- Q:What on earth is compostable plastic?
- It is a plastic made from corn starch or like the previous answerer stated, hemp. It won't disintegrate in your drawer, but it can break down over time (some plastics about a year), which regular plastics don't (half life of closer to 300 years).
- Q:Plastic Containers?
- We all know that plastic leaches out things when hot or cold liquids are used in them. But for fruit and things, it should be fine. I guess you must be in charge of making her lunches, and she's lucky to have a devoted husband to do that for her
- Q:why do we only talk about plastic carry bags and not of other plastic products?
- Plastic bags are ubiquitous, easy to see, and cause big problems when blown into the ocean. Leatherback turtles mistake them for jellyfish and eat them. The bags cause intestinal blockage and kill the turtles, an endangered species. A study published in Copeia (major herp journal) documented dozens killed in this way.
- Q:What is the chemical name and compound formula for Plastic?
- Chemical Formula For Plastic
- Q:Is it dangerous to boil plastics?
- Plastics do release gases that are not good to breath when heated. Reheating plastics that have bee molded into a particular shape does not always work either. In heating the plastics get side chain connections. Reheating gets weird shapes. I boiled old toothbrushes to sterilize them for a lab project where we had made toothpaste. They came out twisted.
Our products of the company sell well in domestic more than ten foreign trade company and international markets.With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in pharmaceutical packaging and other industries.We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||20.00% Western Europe
20.00% South America
20.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southern Europe
4.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Central America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
||Business license of enterprise legal person
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average