Detailed Product Description
Polymesh Sacks for packing vegetables, firewoods,
Polymesh Sacks for packing vegetables, onions, potatoes,
1)Made of polypropylene material
2)Color: red, yellow, orange, green, whiskey, etc.
3)Size: 55x85cm, 52x82cm, 50x80cm, 45x78cm, , etc.
4)Top: with drawstring
5)Sewing: " L" model
6)Printing label available
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us for more informations.
- Q:why is alcohol always in plastic cups at parties.. and not styrofoam???
- One reason is probably the fact that plastic is usually clear. You can't see the pretty drink through the styrofoam. Styrofoam is usually used for hot drinks, too.
- Q:commercial plastic making kit?
- you do not aspect out the kind of heating that you employ. i'm assuming that that is a few sort of compelled air gasoline, or oil heating. in case you seem close to the furnace the pipes must have slightly deal with on the aspect. that facilitates you to limit the air pass by the pipes. contained in the iciness, I adjust the pipes so as that the better tale has a lot less pass and the decrease tale has unrestricted pass of air. That sends more advantageous warmth to the first floor, and could reason it to be hotter. The air from the first floor will also upward thrust to the 2d. contained in the summer season i adjust it so as that more advantageous air flows to the better aspect and larger to the bottom aspect. That cools the right floor more advantageous and the cooler air has a bent to pass right down to the decrease floor and that makes the entire living house cooler. in case you do not have the adjustment skill on the pipes then get vent covers that are adjustable and use those to both provide no limit or to limit the quantity of air that is going to the better floor. it is going to take a little while to discover the right adjustment on your position, utilising both or both approaches. you should also examine the bottom floor for any cool air flowing by electric powered shops, living house windows etc and attempt to get rid of those chilly spots.
- Q:Elastic and plastic collision?
- In an elastic collision the prefix word perfectly being omitted, mechanical energy is conserved. In a plastic collision unlike the above there is some permanent deformation due to the collision. This deformation means that some energy was not conserved (ie lost in terms of the total mechanical energy)
- Q:Does plastic surgery cause breast cancer?
- no plastic surgery will not cause cancer it has been blamed for it but in most cases they had it before hand and it wasnt discovered but good luck with ur plastic surgery, this is the information i shared with you..will give you proper guideline for Plastic surgery with benefit..
- Q:Flow length process for plastic bottle ? bottle wall thickness?
- Different plastics have different melting points and different temps where they will flow.. pet pvc pp 160 160 220 Fahrenheit Some bottles are made all at once and some in a two step process. (first a preform then the bottle) Saw several videos on YouTube making plastic bottles. just cut a bottle of interest and measure the wall with a micrometer.
- Q:advantages & disadvantages of metal / wood / plastic ?
- In general, wood is cheap and easily assembled, metal is strong and very durable, plastic can have a great range of specialized properties for different uses and is light weight. On the downside - wood rots and is prone to failure at places of connection, steel rusts, is very heavy, and often costly, plastic isn't as strong, can be costly, doesn't always perform well under temperature load. For a clock, you'd want metal for the precision parts (gears, moving stuff), and plastic for the housing/face.
- Q:How to make a Plastic?
- You can't really make (synthetic) plastic unless you're a serious chemist with a lab, but you can use other plastic materials and reshape them. You'd need serious molds and vacuum setups to create large items like that chair too. Small items or thin ones can be made with a thermosetting plastic like polymer clay --Premo, Fimo, etc, or thermoplastic or other plastics can be re-shaped after heating which will either soften and slump or eventually melt them, or with 2-part resins (with fiberglass or not), etc
- Q:What are the Strongest plastics in the world?
- Define plastic. I would imagine that carbon fiber might be an answer. How much would they weigh per kilogram? Do you realize the ridiculous question you just asked? It serves very minimal purpose for comparing materials. EVERYTHING on Earth weighs 9.8 Newtons per kilogram plus or minus about 0.03 N/kg depending on latitude, altitude and local geologic features.
- Q:I want to do plastic recycling of waste toys, this line, I do not know where there are old toys, plastic processing after the particle recycling business
- First of all to separate sundries, such as metal, stone, and crusher, and then heated to melt (melt pull pull grain, cutter machine, plastic particle) can be processed into many plastic products, such as toys, with injection molding machine
- Q:basic quality controls for plastic products?
Our products of the company sell well in domestic more than ten foreign trade company and international markets.With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in pharmaceutical packaging and other industries.We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||20.00% Western Europe
20.00% South America
20.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southern Europe
4.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Central America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
||Business license of enterprise legal person
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average