Detailed Product Description
1)HDPE fruit mesh bag
2)Color:in your require
Our company supply hdpe raschel mesh bags for packing vegetables and fruits, such as potatoes, onions, cabbages, eggplants, lemons, oranges, etc.
1)Made of HDPE material
2)Popular color: red, green, yellow, orange, violet, blue, white, etc.
3)Regular size: 50x80cm, 45x75cm, 41x63cm, 40x60cm, etc.
4)Top: with drawstring
|Production time||25-30 days/40HQ|
|MOQ||1X20GP,about 10 tons|
|Capacity||10.5tons/20GP, 19.5tons/40GP, 25tons/40HQ|
|Payment||30%T/T deposit in advance and balance against copy of B/L at sight|
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us for more informations
- Q:Plastic Surgeon vs. General Surgeon?
- Both okorder.com/
- Q:What Paint is best for plastic?
- Use an acrylic enamel for plastic. DO NOT use acrylic lacquer it will destroy the plastic. But the plastic needs a primer coat on it first. The primer sticks to the plastic and the paint will stick to the primer. If you don't use a primer first the paint will peal off of the plastic surface. Make sure the plastic is clean and free from the oils from your hands.
- Q:Can i used Plastic wrap for a greenhouse?
- I think a better option would be that plastic coating they sell to insulate your doors and windows in the winter. Its a little more heavy duty than plastic wrap. Plus it comes in bigger sheets which would be easier to work with. A bunch of companies make them and they are not to expensive
- Q:how to paint abs plastic?
- scuff with a scuff pad, if it has gouges repair it with plastic filler. prime and paint. there are additives out there called flex additive add that to the paint. and primer. we use lesonol at our shop and i sprayed a piece of tin exhaust tape to test it. balled it up and straightened it tons of times, it wouldn't crack
- Q:plastic that can be used to make a bag?
- Plastic okorder.com has all the information you need to make one, if you know how to crochet.
- Q:Should I get a wood or plastic AK?
- I prefer steel rifles. The plastic ones melt and the wood ones splinter.
- Q:Question about: Plastic Canvas Needlepoint?
- Plastic canvas actually comes in four different sizes; five mesh (five holes per inch), seven mesh (seven holes per inch), ten mesh (ten holes per inch), and fourteen mesh (fourteen holes per inch). The seven mesh is the most popular size of plastic canvas used in craft projects. The following yarns and thread work for seven mesh plastic canvas projects; use size 16 needle. worsted weight yarn plastic canvas yarn tapestry yarn - use two strands Persian wool embroidery floss - use six strands for detail extras Here are the yarns and threads which will work on ten mesh plastic canvas projects;use size 20 needle. sport weight yarn tapestry yarn Persian wool pearl cotton embroidery floss - use 12 strands
- Q:What is virgin food grade plastic?
- i don't know wherein you reside, even though if wherein I stay there are retail shops (byrne dairy) that sell milk in refillable glass bottles, the customary time you purchase the milk you pay a deposit for the bottle, after which you basically placed across the empty bottles lower back and all you're able to desire to pay is the fee of the milk, i might anticipate in case you perform a little be taught on your field you may come across a keep that sells the glass bottles (in case you reside in a properly measurement field) in case you cant come across the glass jugs i might circulate with the plastic, besides the undeniable fact that it takes plenty to manufacture and recycle, the cardboard is normally plastic or wax lined so it would take many years for it to interrupt down interior the land fill, as most of the numerous suggestions reported you would be waiting to additionally reuse the plastic jugs till now than you recycle them.
- Q:Silicon or Plastic Cell Phone Cover?
- I am using the silicon for my cell as it protects my cell phone more that the plastic one can provide. You can grip your cell phone properly with a silicon but with the plastic its more bulky and can easily slip your hand. Both are actually good. Just examine both of them and pick which is best for you.
- Q:Do Metal or Plastic Glasses last longer?
- Both plastic and metal will last a long time if you're reasonably careful with them. But say once in a while you're not. The plastic ones will snap, and that's it. Replacement is necessary. The metal ones can snap (and may be solder-able or not, depending on where the metal separates) but more often bend. An optician can often straighten them so they sit straight and fit you again. So if you suspect your glasses are going to be prone to damage, get metal frames.
Our products of the company sell well in domestic more than ten foreign trade company and international markets.With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in pharmaceutical packaging and other industries.We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||20.00% Western Europe
20.00% South America
20.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southern Europe
4.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Central America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
||Business license of enterprise legal person
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average