||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 235W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:What Are Solar Panels Made Of?
- Silicon, simular to aluminum foil. When assembled correctly will produce electricity. This is a prosition process to construct. Check out DIY sites on the internet. I hope this was helpful?
- Q:solar panels on projectors?
- Solar panels put out DC voltage, like a battery. The projectors that plug into the wall require AC voltage. Unless you got a travel projector that plugs into a cigarette lighter (does that exist?), you would need to convert the DC power from the solar panel to AC for the projector with an inverter. And if you want to use it when the sun isn't shining, you'd need batteries to store the power.
- Q:Feedback on Solar Panels?
- I have been totally solar for 4 years with the occasional use of a generator on rainy days which was only 6 hours last year. Understand that I live full time in an RV and power usage is much less than a conventional home. I do not have the need for air condition because I move with the climate. I have a propane refrigerator, stove, furnace and water heater. My solar system consist of 2 Kyocera Panels that produce 7.5 amps 7.5 volts DC and 35 Watts each a Blue Sky Energy 2000E Booster controller/charger with 4 Interstate 2200 6 Volt Golf Cart Batteries with a total of 450 amp hour storage and a 500 Watt Inverter. Kyocera gives the most bang for the buck. Total Cost: 2,00.00 Professionally Installed. This system provides more than an ample supply of AC and DC power and has paid for itself three fold.
- Q:Why are solar panels effected by operating temperature?
- All PV Solar Panels are affected by heat. The hotter the solar panel, the lower the power output - but how significant is the effect. I decided to test one of our small 6V 250mA Solar Panels to find out. Solar Panel next to halogen lamp with temperature probe. Reproducing the kind of temperatures solar panels experience in hot climates is not easy on a cloudy May day in the UK, so a 50 Watt halogen office lamp was used at a distance of 55mm from the solar panel as a sun substitute. This guaranteed a constant level of light would be incident upon the solar panel ensuring the quality of the results collected.
- Q:Solar Energy Panel VS. Energy Efficient Bulbs?
- It's giving off a good chunk of its energy as light in the range 800-00nm which the solar panel can efficiently harvest into electricity. As a lightbulb though, this energy is being wasted because you can't see light of those wavelengths!
- Q:Solar panel cable setup?
- 4 awg wire is good for 5 amps and will handle 9 total panels at 2 volts
- Q:Who will remove solar panels?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:hi i am asking about the life of solar panels?
- Some are better than others. It depends on the manufacturing technique. All will degrade over time, some over decades, others over months (if they're defective).
- Q:where will i find solar panel info for free?
- I was looking for information about solar panels for very long time... Always got these paid websites that sell eBooks about how to build your own solar panel (I guess you are having the same problem)... Good news is that I actually found a great free resource, please see below. Hope that helps and Good Luck! Harold
- Q:Solar panel for macbook?
- Well that's a good idea,,,here's what ya need..First you need an array that will overcome the drain effect created by the in use or sleeping laptop...that is best solved by averaging out the real use of the machine in terms of watt/minutes...If you check your transformer you'll see it has a capacity which you have cited however the true use of the computer is about 40-50 percent of that in watt/minutes..but only while your using it and when in the sleep mode the watt/minute value drops even more to about 5%.... So if your actual use consists of 2 hours of use per day at 50% and 2 hours at 5% percent the actual wattage draw is only averaged out at 34watts/minute. optimally your panel should supply all your power from its photovoltaic conversion ,but in the real world application the panel only recharges ,over a period of time, the used power. So if you had a 5 watt (@ 2vdc) panel working 480 minutes and used up 35 x2=700 and 9 x2=8 for a total of 78 watts you would have 5 x 480 = 7200 watts input and a parasitic load of 78 watts in the two hours...well within the recharge state required.. For a little safety I would permanently wire a cigarette lighter type plug to the end of the panel this will keep the polarity correct and serve as a quick disconnet means...Also add a fuse at .5 amp... a good place to get these are on the internet....some are very expensive some a very cheap --go for a middle of the roader...Have a good one from the E...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range