||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 20W 50W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Main Solar Panel Specification
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Advice on Solar Panel....................................?
- Unfortunately solar panels aren't very cheap, and to power as much as you would like, you'll need quite a few. Aside from that, they aren't the most dependable, and maintenance is pretty expensive. If there is a relatively continuous breeze in your area, you may want to look into residential wind turbines. They will provide electricity 24/7, and the small ones don't require very much maintenance. You won't need as many turbines as you would solar panels either because they provide a pretty decent amount of power. Hope this helps!!
- Q:Solar Panel Current=Battery Current+Load Current?
- Create okorder.com/
- Q:Please differentiate b/w mono & poly crystalline silicon solar panels.?
- In the practical sense, the differences are trivial. I'd buy on price per watt, unless space is at a premium (it isn't for most installations).
- Q:I need some ideas for a going green program involving solar paneling.?
- nasa solar panels seem to be better than silica / silicone (i forgot the exact chemical) they make them with ink and aluminum then case them in glass, they are supposed to last like 30 years or something. good stuff. anyway a SLOGAN: solar pannels save money, and over the long run allow the school to save tht momney or use it somewhere else in the school, ie better food, better seats, better computers, whtever. maybe you can relate the campain slogan to what the savings will be used for. maybe a new scince program thats funded solely on the savings of the panels. but ok a slogan: IT'S OBSCEEEENCE, ROTFL... GIVE SOME DOLLAR$$ AND GO GREEEEEN!!!!!! eh, i know not so hot, gimme a minuet. lol LET'S MAKE THIS PANEL HAP'N CAP'N... MIB! LMAO THE SUN, FREE FUN, COME ON AT LEAST GIVE ONE (place pic of dollar bill below the ONE) good luck.
- Q:What is a solar panel?
- Solar panels are used to gather solar energy from the sun. Solar panels help maintain a clean and sustainable environment; using solar panels to gather the sunlight is a type of renewable energy. After collecting sunlight, the panels convert the energy into electricity
- Q:how to hook up solar panels to meter?
- Hooking up without batteries is actually the most common way to do it, but it's a non-trivial project, and dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. There is a device called a grid-tied inverter - that performs the task of putting energy back into the power grid. The reason you don't see homemade panels being hooked to the grid is because the power company's permission is required, and they will not grant it unless you meet building codes, and those codes require parts with at least a UL listing. No homemade panels would quality.
- Q:Can one benefit from solar panels?
- This year my friend put in $54,000 worth of solar panels on his roof (7KW). He got a $2,000 rebate from the state. So his cost is $42,000. Now this summer, in the heat of the day, when he runs his air conditioner, he is still selling a trickle of power to the company. Other times he sells a lot. At night or on cloudy days, he buys power from the company. His payback period is going to be about 25 years. But this will be 0-5 years after he dies, probably.
- Q:Any drawbacks for solar panels?
- The major drawbacks are the high cost with low power payback. Also, the sun isn't shining for a good share of the time. life span is 20-30 years and then you have to spend the money all over again. It's cheaper to use public utilities for power, but not as green.
- Q:Why aren't electronics made with solar panels?
- Solar panels could still be expensive, which would also raise the cost of the item.They also are made with chemicals that harm that enviroment(not too badly, but ya know..) You would also need to charge them, of course, in sunlight and most people enjoy the benefit being able to plug something in and still being able to use it. Not saying it's a bad idea, just the world we live in.
- Q:where to buy solar panels?
- If okorder.com/ They have a network of installers they work with around the country so they should be able connect you with someone locally. If you visit their site they'll provide you with a free solar quote, a break-even analysis, estimated IRR, cash flow analysis, annual savings, and all the incentives you are eligible to receive. Basically, they'll provide you with all the info you need to make a smart decision (if you're looking into a residential scale project of course).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range