Polycrystalline silicon photovoltaic products
There are nearly 20 kinds of current polysilicon component blue sky sunproduction, power ranging from 45W to 300W, details please refer toannex "polysilicon component parameter table".
The products have obtained CE certification, CQC certification, TUV certification.
In an advanced mode for management and a strict following to the 5S management rules, the company would like to create a clean and beautiful environment for production, in the main line of “tidying, regulating, clearing, cleaning, and accomplishment”, thus improving efficiency, leading to a canonical management and an excellent quality of products .
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Do you have the CE, TUV, UL Certification?
We’ve already passed all the tests, and any certificate is available.
- Q:what do we mean by efficiency of a solar panel?
- That portion of the sun's light to which it responds, of which it converts 20% to electricity.
- Q:where to find used solar panels?
- IF used panels are available, they are probably worn out and NOT putting out the power they were designed for. (They DO wear out!) I do NOT know of any place they are sold.
- Q:Have a 40watt 20volt solar panel, how many watt of inverter do I need?
- It depends on what you want to run from the panel. A 20W inverter might last a long time, but would not run much. A 00W inverter might run down your batteries in a few hours. It might help if you posted how much capacity (Volts, Amp-Hours) the batteries have.
- Q:Is anyone using small solar panels in their home with any practical results?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:Why only Photo-Voltaic solar panels?
- Solar thermal systems aren't really that much cheaper. You have to have complex systems to pump the water, heat exchangers, regulate the temperature in the panels so it doesn't get too hot, regularly inspect it for leaks, have a system to maintain a constant output temperature, etc. The return on investment of such systems are usually very long, on the order of several decades, even for very large buildings. If they were cost competitive with traditional heaters then they would already be much more widely used I think. Plus with solar thermal you have the unfortunate reality that technologically they aren't going to get much more advanced. That's probably not the case for PV panels. So the only way I can really see solar thermal being used on a larger scale would be some kind of subsidy. PV on the other hand may have a breakthrough tomorrow that drastically reduces its cost. I'd be curious to find out how well those solar AC units actually work though, I can see how they might have potential.
- Q:I need help finding Solar panels for a boat.?
- i think of you may desire to examine slightly extra approximately photograph voltaic capability and battery utilization. possibly you heavily isn't waiting to do this effectively with an on board photograph voltaic gadget. examine the wattage (volts situations cutting-edge) of the motor. you would be fortunate to get 0 watts according to sq. foot from a photo voltaic panel at midday on the excellent day. thinking the sq. photos necessary the dimensions and weight of a fee controller you need to be extra advantageous off with connection to a distant charger, powered from AC
- Q:Solar panel for laptop?
- laptop don't get enough power.
- Q:Connect Power Outlet to Solar Panel?
- Most efficient manner would probably be to use solatubes, or sun tunnels during lighting hours, then replace the 500 watt lighting system (assuming it's incandescent) with LED's, that should give you about the same light output for around 00 watts or a little less even. Then you need a solar panel that can produce 00 watts for as long as you want (at a 00 watt lighting system) or 200 watts for /2 the time you want, etc, etc. Allow a good 0% or so for inverter inefficiencies, and 0% or so for reserve, so 20 watt's per 00 watts. After you have this, you will want a charging controller, a battery, or battery bank (These should at very least be deep-cycle, or better yet golf-cart batteries with series between 2, and parallel between banks of 2 for the 2-volt portion of the system), with enough amp-hours to support your system, plus a good 0% or so reserve, plus another 0% or so for inverter inefficiencies (remember the over sized solar panel above, this is why), than of course you also need a 2-volt DC to 20-volt AC, 60 Hz system (or 240 volt AC 50 Hz system, depending on your AC system) inverter.
- Q:solar panels, help?
- 380 W/m2. An Earth-orbiting satellite has a solar panel that measures .35 m by 4.86 m, which converts solar energy to electrical energy with an efficiency of 26%. In one hour, how much electrical energy does the panel produce? 380 W/m² x .35 m x 4.86 m x 0.26 = 2354 watts energy is watts*time E = 2354 watts x 3600 sec = 847472 Joules or, E = 2354 watt-hours
- Q:What does it mean when a solar panel is 00w?
- The 00w panel puts out 00w at peak power -- full sun. You will lose some power as heat through wires and other equipment and also some will be lost when it's converted to AC, unless you will be using all DC appliances and lights, etc. I think a good estimate would be about 0 - 5% loss. You will also need to know your average solar insolation, average amount of full sun you receive at your site. This will tell you how many panels of 00w it will take to get you 5kwh/day. Don't forget your losses as per above and add a little extra for peak usage that is needed when two or more major appliances and power uses start at the same time. Hope this helps. I'm glad you're checking into solar and good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range