Order On-line Tracking
Solar cells is made by solar wafer, it has three categories of solar cell right now, monocrystalline polycrystalline and thin film,These cells are entirely based around the concept PN junction, which is the critical part of solar module, it is the part that can convert the light energy into electricity, the thickness is from 180um to 200um, with even busbars to conduct electricity, textured cell can decrease diffuse reflection; they are often electrically connected and encapsulated as a module. Photovoltaic modules often have a sheet of glass on the front (sun up) side, allowing light to pass while protecting semiconductor wafers from abrasion and impact due to wind-driven debris, rain, hail, etc. Solar cells are also usually connected in series in modules, creating an additive voltage. Connecting cells in parallel will yield a higher current;With high quality and stable quality. Our Cells can greatly improve the performance of Solar Modules.
1. High conversion efficiencies resulting in superior power output performance.
2. Outstanding power output even in low light or high temperature conditions
3. Optimized design for ease of soldering and lamination
4. Long-term stability, reliability and performance
5. Low breakage rate
6. Color uniformity
Solar Cells Advantage:
1. Tire-1 Solar Cells’ Manufacturer Quality Guarantee. With a complete and sophisticated quality government system, our Quality Management have arrived world’s leading place. Customer can receive Tire-1 Cells Maker’s Quality Standard Products.
2. Trusted Warranty. We can supply trusted after-sales service to our customer. If our cells are found not in conformity to the specification of manufacturer, or should the inspected quantity found in shortage, or should the packing found damaged, the buyer has the right to claim to the seller. The claim, if any, should be presented to seller within 30 days after cargo's arrival date to the port, together with related inspection report and photos issued and provided by a reputable independent surveyor such as SGS.
3. World’s Leading Manufacturer Equipment. We imported the newest and leading production equipment from abroad. Advanced equipment can guarantee the stable quality of cells. Auto production line can also save labor cost which will further cut our production cost.
4. Bulk supply: With the production capacity of 500MW, we can produce large quantity every month. This can satisfy most customer requirement.
Max Power Current
Min Power Current
Max Power Voltage
Short Circuit Current
Open Circuit Voltage
Polycrystalline silicon solar cell
Blue silicon nitride antireflection coatings 1.4mm silver busbar 3BB
Full-surface aluminum back-surface field 2.6mm silver continuous or discrete soldering p
①What price for each watt?
It depends on the efficiency of the solar cell, quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
②How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
③Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller, and inverter? If so, can you tell me how do they match each other?
Yes, we can, we have two companies for solar region, one is CNBM International, the other is CNBM engineering Co.
We can provide you not only the solar module but also the off grid solar system, we can also provide you service with on grid plant.
④What is your warranty of solar cell?
Our product can promise lower than 0.3% open box crack, we support claim after opening the box if it has crackm color difference or sth, the buyer should give pictures immediately, we can not accept the claim after the solar cell has assembled to solar panel.
• Timeliness of delivery
• ⑤How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the solar cell to make sure the safety on shipment, we could use wooden box or pallet as buyer's preference.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|