Poly-Crystalline solar panel, Poly 156 cell, 36pcs. cut cell 30W
1. Main Features of the Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 30Watt Description
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
2. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 30Watt Specification
|Bluesun,poly 156cells, 30w panel|
|Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)||17.3v|
|Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)||1.73A|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)||21.8V|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)||2.08A|
|Solar Cell:||156*156mm Poly|
|Number of Cell(pcs)||4*9|
|Brand Name of Solar Cells||JA Cell, Bluesun Cell|
|Size of Module(mm)||757mm*353mm*25mm|
|Caple & Connector Type||Pass the TUV Certificate|
|Backing (Brand Type)||TPT|
|Weight Per Piece(KG)||3.1KG|
|Junction Box Type||Pass the TUV Certificate|
|Front Glass Thikness(mm)||3.2|
|Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)||0.035%/K|
|Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)||0.351%/K|
|Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)||0.47%/K|
|Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)||0.04|
|Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)||-0.38|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||2400Pa|
|Allowable Hail Load||23m/s ,7.53g|
|Bypass Diode Rating(A)||10|
|Warranty||90% of 10 years,80% of 25 years.|
|Standard Test Conditions||AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C|
|Packing||carton or pallet|
3. Detail picture of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 30Watt
4. Packaging & Shipping of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 30Watt
* Normally packing: 1pc/2pcs/3pcs/10pcs/25pcs per carton
* Individual packing requirement is acceptable.
Delivery from Shanghai or Ningbo seaport
Departure from Shanghai Pudong Airport
Post by DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT.
5. Certificate of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 30Watt
- Q:Solar Panels, kw per hour or day ?
- kW is the unit of measurement used. kWh means you have kW steady for an entire hour. In the case of solar panels, say you are using 00W panels. That means at any given time assuming ample sunlight is hitting the panel, it is producing 00W. You wanted a kW so you will need ten panels at 00W (less or more depending on the rating of the panel) this will give you kW. That means at any given time you can get as many watts as needed up to kW (000W). Say the sun hits the panels for eight hours a day, you will have kWh each of those eight hours, or 8kWh per day. Unless you have a system of batteries to capture unused power, you will only be able to use up to kW (000W) at any given time, any unused power will be wasted. Solar panels alone are not like a generator, they do not slow down or speed up depending on demand. Even with no load on them, they will produce as much power as they are able, and without batteries that power is lost. To simply answer your question, if you get a kW system, that means kW per hour.
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- Among them, for the electronic grade polysilicon accounted for about 55%, solar grade polysilicon accounted for 45%, with the rapid development of photovoltaic industry, solar cell demand for polysilicon growth rate higher than the development of semiconductor polysilicon, is expected to 2008 solar polysilicon
- Q:Why are solar panels made from silicon and not magnesium?
- One of the primary reasons solar cells are made of silicon is that the bandgap energy of silicon happens to be nearly equal to the energy of visible light, which is the major portion of energy emitted by the sun. Therefore, silicon is the ideal substance to fabricate solar cells with.
- Q:Please differentiate b/w mono & poly crystalline silicon solar panels.?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:Research Paper on Solar Panels?
- Actually, solar energy IS a good one. It's something we all need to think about, especially when coal and oil become harder to get. Good luck with your paper!
- Q:Benefits of Solar Panels?
- There's a few different kinds of solar panels. Some of them are only for collecting heat, they're relatively inexpensive and not a bad deal, though installation can be expensive of course. The most sophisticated of these use some pretty high tech collectors to heat up an antifreeze solution that in turn is circulated through a reservoir (how water heater), to supply the house. Your electric producing solar panels are more expensive. You can go on OKorder and do a search on photovoltaic panels and get a pretty good idea real quick. The panels alone can run you 2 or 3 bucks a watt of output or more, and you may need 3 or 4 thousand watts of output to give you reasonable system for your house, depending on how much electricity you use. Then there's installation, for which you may need a professional electrician and so on. If you want a system incorporating deep cycle batteries then that's another expense, but you don't necessarily need those if you're not planning to take yourself completely off the grid. Not that the systems are really complicated. Some people wire panels together themselves from scrap cell components to save money. Of course you'd need to understand the basic wiring involved for that, and you'd almost certainly be required to retain an electrician to tie any system into the grid itself. Although there is such a thing as a plug in grid tie inverter. This is is a gadget that will take your DC solar panel output and feed it into the standard wiring of your house via an ordinary electrical outlet. You'd still need to understand enough to get the DC voltage right no doubt.
- Q:Are solar panels a good idea in Seattle Wa?
- The solar rating of your area is Good so I wouldnt see the reason not to use it. In my area solar rating is very good I get all evergy from it plus even selling it. My payback time was very quick but... If you are not in a hurry or cant afford to spend a lot, wait till end of the next year when the new flexible panels are coming to the market. They are suppose to be a lot cheaper, enviromental friendly more effective than the ones on the market now. Check out MY Estimator. I think for USA users its the best help on the net. You'll see your costs, tax incentives can get info about local PRO's aswell. Often people are shy to ask quotes but solar is overpriced at the moment so spend your time finding the best deals. Also check where panels are made, their efficency; warranty is usually 20 to 25years. Surf the net- OKorder, OKorder then check companies who sell solar panels. Some even offer price fix if you see other place selling with better price. Good luck!
- Q:i want to light up a building using solar panel what do i need?
- The solar panels are made in China because there are fewer environmental regulations and cheap coal power. It takes a lot of energy to melt silicon and there are toxic waste products. It would be three to five times more expensive to make the panels in the US ( three times is just for reprocessing the toxic wastes ). Solar cell made in China are about $2 a watt, perhaps as low as $ a watt but in truth the claims for $ a watt or less solar panels as in thin film solar panels have much lower efficiency and require perhaps ten times more surface area.
- Q:How would you connect a solar panel to a fan?
- Solar Panel Fan
- Q:Solar Panel?
- Homemade okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range